Xbox 360 Respawned

Gorth

I'd recommend you sell off your system and buy a PS3. That's where the real next-gen experience lies. You can get great games like The Darkness, or Warhawk, Resistance, MGS4, Heavenly Sword. Not to mention great upcoming titles like Resident Evil 5 and FFXIII. Save yourself some disappointment.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

What's wrong with the 360? Don't make me go fanboy on your asses.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

It cured my lust for Steampunk.

Enough for me.

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

NHL09 demo rocks. First game I played as Zetterberg and got an A in stats for an assist and a few shots, a B for positioning, and a C for teamwork (guess I didn't pass enough). Second game I got three assists as Crosby and got straight A's for performance. I haven't tried to raise the difficulty though.

I think the Be a Pro mode will be my main gameplay focus.

I wonder what happens with fatigue and stuff like that. How does the Be A Pro work with line changes and whatnot? Does everyone play the lower lines as well?

Too many questions. Can't......wait.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

It seems Microsoft is determined to save the PC as a gaming platform by making consoles equally unstable: http://www.gamespot.com/news/show_blog_ent...adlines;title;2

On top of that, Microsoft reportedly altered the design of the system repeatedly in the latter stages of development. The company added hard drives to most machines and made wireless controllers standard, further blocking cooling airflow inside the console. There were even issues with the QA machines that supposedly ensured the 360's system reliability. Takahashi reports that the machines would approve faulty units and were not properly debugged because Microsoft wanted to save $2 million on a $25 million contract with its third-party manufacturer.

"It turned out in the end that this was all going too far, too fast," an unnamed source told Takahashi. "They were adding too many features after things were locked down. That incremental feature adding just made it fragile."

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

That was the shipping date for a major Canadian outlet. Could be different for the States, probably.

A lot of times major stores don't get games on the release date, at least in the States. But smaller stores like Gamestop get them on time.

Some guy at Best Buy said they will have it at 2:00 today, although he said the computer conflicted and said tomorrow. I told him there was a crisp $5 in it if he got it in my hands today.

I'll try calling around this afternoon, regardless.