Pop Presents: The Searcher

Pop

haha :lol:

So, did you find Mad Dogs eventually?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Nay. None of the games in that closet (save for Tiberian Sun, of course, I have no idea why it's up there with my vintage copies of Professor DOS and Turbotax) would work on a computer less than 10 years old. I used to have SimAnt on 5 1/2 floppy discs.

Give us the uncensored version, man.

Clearly you found your hidden smut cache, and you're holding out of us Pop.

In spite of my ancient gaming closet, my smut is 21st century, ie immaterial.

Though if it makes you feel any better I took those pictures sans pants.

Edited by Pop

This thread is inspiring me to search for my 6 copies of Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt.

Hey, they were 89 cents each.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

*That* was a great story :ermm:

(wonders about the condition of his own collection of 20+ year old 8bit games...)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I remember Sim Golf and Sim Hospital when I was 7 or 8. My first PC games, actually. I was really excited about Hospital and spent a lot of time with the manual, but recall it being pretty boring, though I'm not sure why. Sim Golf was fun.

I believe I soon moved on to Sim City and Caesar 2 (3?). Good times.

Sim Health (I don't remember there being a Sim Hospital, though there was a Theme Hospital, made by Bullfrog) was boring because it was funded by a gov't agency and it lacked the usual humor of Maxis games. It was a straight-up, no-frills health care industry simulator. The only reason I have a copy is because my dad had a passing interest in computer gaming in the 90's and he's a doctor. It's comparatively hard to find these days. Comparatively.

Mad Dog Mcgree was awesome ! :thumbsup:

I'm hoping to do some scourging of my own to find my old turbografix, saturn, and virtual boy (if i i didn't sell)