Oh my God, not another Genre Movie...

At least 'Not Another Teen Movie' was an actual attempt at genuine parody, not just a bunch of trying-too-hard-to-be-funny scenes thrown together for no reason.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

I very much enjoyed Don't be a menace.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Well, it *is* minimum wage work.

then it'd be 12 (in cali which I believe has the highest minimum wage out of the fifty states.)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Cali's minimum wage is 8 dollars. Unless you're working over time in which it is 12.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Does it make me a bad person that I chuckled when the baby leg came out and repeatedly kicked the tranny Sarah Jessica Parker in the face?

As long as you didn't laugh when the cow fell down on Iron Man.

I laughed at that, but only because it reminded me of Earth Worm Jim.

I laughed at that, but only because it reminded me of Earth Worm Jim.

man i loved that cartoon.

the airplanes and hot shot movies were fairly well done, too. this looks to be garbagio.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Airplane! was funny. It's still funny, because it was well-written and paced. I saw Scary Movie 4 I think it was, and I think it would have made a good three-minute sketch on a comedy show, but not a very good movie. Are the others the same?

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Meet the Spartans was actually pretty funny which surprised the hell out of me.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Cali's minimum wage is 8 dollars. Unless you're working over time in which it is 12.

movies in general are an hour and a half

8*1.5=12

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.