KotoR 3: Ideas, Suggestions, Discussion, Part 25

k1 aside...

i totally agree with the "common alliance against the true sith eliminates LS/DS differences. ok =)

you're sort of right on the revan/exile voice issue. why not have "darth vader voice" (robotic)?

Why? None of them have suffered injury that would make that relevant last we heard. Besides, KotOR already had that with Malak.

kreia gives you three choices.

1. leave malachor V (and probably go look for revan).

2. stay on malachor V and help others find the way.

3. continue your exile (where ever).

But nobody says the exile must follow either choice for good, and given that the first one is the same as for the LS ending, which one is the exile likely to have taken by the time KotOR3 begins? My point is that TSL tried to reconcile why Revan had chosen to go and seek the true Sith regardless of whether you chose the LS or DS ending in K1, even though those endings were pretty different. By the same token, the exile ends up in a similar place in TSL, setting the stage for a KotOR3 plot where the starting positions of Revan and exile are already in place.

what you say about saul karath is true... but... why saul karath?? why not carth's child or bastilla and revan's love child? whatever... the whole star wars love story thing was never my favorite parts (although... it does play a huge part in the story).

I thought Saul Karath, because his child would be hated in the Republic for the sins of the father. I mean, if this child was force sensitive, how would even the jedi respond? Surely even they would be reluctant to teach the child, fearing it might take his or her father's path. What better ironiy would it be to have a such a person become pivotal to the fate of the galaxy - will this person save a galactic republic that hates him or her, or will he or she against it out of revenge for the treatment. Lots of character potential right there, I think.

i acknowledge revan for what he truly was... a plain old jedi/sith. i admire him because he does what he thinks is best. he's whatever he needs to be to accomplish his ends. you must admit though... revan was truly a powerful jedi/sith. kreia said that when she looked at him she said it was like looking into the heart of the force. i do hate all those people (revan fanboys as you call them) who look at revan like he's some sort of god. i would like to learn about revan's and the exile's childhood. i wouldn't want an entire game about it though!!

Well, yes and no. Kreia says Revan was powerful, but then she's not exactly the most impartial source, being his old mentor and clearly very proud of it. It's almost as if regardless of al the terrible things Revan did, she prides herself on how significant Revan has been to galactic history, perhaps because she is bitter over how her own teachings have always been scorned by the jedi and so never allowed her to achieve her own goals, so now she takes pride in the accomplishment of the "child" she has raised. Kreia is a mother-like character and very proud of her "son" Revan. Berating the exile for his or her missteps frequently comes with ill-hidden references to how much better Revan did things. Not that I disagree Revan was powerful, mind you. I consider Revan among the most powerful sith/jedi of his age.

As for hearing about the childhood of Revan and exile, no thanks. I agree with qt-pi (heh - just got that :lol: ) that their pasts is whatever you want for them as pc of their game. This is especially true in Revan's case because his motives for "falling" to the dark side is for the player to decide. Was Revan seduced by the dark side or did he, as Kreia speculates, never fall but instead made a choice to become something terrible to serve a greater good? That goes to the heart of who Revan is, and you can't delve into that without interfering with motives that are for the player to decide. This is one thing that TSL handled really well by letting characters speculate about it but not giving evidence for. It has created a few problems too, though, like some fans who now insist that Revan is so powerful that even the dark side itself cannot control him, that he is beyond corruption, and than he only took the mantle of sith lord to gain more power and only did horrible things to the republic in order to prepare for the coming struggle with the true Sith, who would have done worse to the republic anywat (insert unspoken 'so who cares what evil he did to the republic' here).

No, it's pretty clear that Revan was a top-tier Jedi/Sith in terms of Force abilities

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

No, it's pretty clear that Revan was a top-tier Jedi/Sith in terms of Force abilities

How so?

Looking at K1, Revan built only those powers you chose to according to the game rules. The One mentions Revan using force lightning on his first arrival on Lehon, but that's scarcely a surprising display of DS power. Indeed, most of Revan's powers seem very conventional, and it was more his choices and tactics that set him apart. He was a good strategist on the basis of what the Mandalorians, especially Canderous, tell us, and you could conclude he was a good duelist since he defeated Mandalore and Yusanis. However, neither of these speak to his force abilities.

The One also mentions that Revan used the force to drill basic into the heads of the Rakata.

There is nothing to suggest that Kreia was lying or that Revan isn't one of the most powerful.

It's not like Palpatine came to power through vast use of the force either. Trying to judge the power of a person by whether he felt the need to show of his powers, is rather pointless.

KOTOR describes Revan as extremely powerful, so does KOTOR II, and Path of Destruction as well. That's all the canon source-material about Revan, no interpretation needed.

He clearly isn't as powerful as Palpatine, but then again, no Sith ever was :)

The One also mentions that Revan used the force to drill basic into the heads of the Rakata.

How uncommon a power is that? Besides, if Revan was just there for a few months, he wouldn't even need such a power. Indeed, "using the force to drill basic into the heads of the Rakata" can simply be interpreted to me that he zapped them with lightning if they got it wrong...

There is nothing to suggest that Kreia was lying or that Revan isn't one of the most powerful.

As much as I like Kreia, she is scarcely an impartial source given her personal relationship with Revan. Besides, if Kreia told me water was wet, I'd immediately check with a least three other people before I believed her. The 90th rule of acquisition applies more to Kreia than to anyone else: "Hear all, trust nothing."

It's not like Palpatine came to power through vast use of the force either. Trying to judge the power of a person by whether he felt the need to show of his powers, is rather pointless.

Agreed. That's my point. Revan was clever and insightful, but it doesn't follow from that observation that he must then have been some uber-force user. Like I said, I consider Revan among the more powerful jedi/sith of his age, but I see nothing to suggest he was more powerful than that.

KOTOR describes Revan as extremely powerful, so does KOTOR II, and Path of Destruction as well. That's all the canon source-material about Revan, no interpretation needed.

Powerful, yes, but in relation to the force? Heck, by that estimate you could even call Tarkin or Thrawn powerful as some of the highest and best officers of the Empire. As for the jedi saying Revan is powerful, well, they have to, don't they? I mean, they could scarcely call him a weakling after he kicked their collective rears...

He clearly isn't as powerful as Palpatine, but then again, no Sith ever was -_-

Agreed.

k1 aside...

i totally agree with the "common alliance against the true sith eliminates LS/DS differences. ok =)

you're sort of right on the revan/exile voice issue. why not have "darth vader voice" (robotic)?

Why? None of them have suffered injury that would make that relevant last we heard. Besides, KotOR already had that with Malak.

kreia gives you three choices.

1. leave malachor V (and probably go look for revan).

2. stay on malachor V and help others find the way.

3. continue your exile (where ever).

But nobody says the exile must follow either choice for good, and given that the first one is the same as for the LS ending, which one is the exile likely to have taken by the time KotOR3 begins? My point is that TSL tried to reconcile why Revan had chosen to go and seek the true Sith regardless of whether you chose the LS or DS ending in K1, even though those endings were pretty different. By the same token, the exile ends up in a similar place in TSL, setting the stage for a KotOR3 plot where the starting positions of Revan and exile are already in place.

what you say about saul karath is true... but... why saul karath?? why not carth's child or bastilla and revan's love child? whatever... the whole star wars love story thing was never my favorite parts (although... it does play a huge part in the story).

I thought Saul Karath, because his child would be hated in the Republic for the sins of the father. I mean, if this child was force sensitive, how would even the jedi respond? Surely even they would be reluctant to teach the child, fearing it might take his or her father's path. What better ironiy would it be to have a such a person become pivotal to the fate of the galaxy - will this person save a galactic republic that hates him or her, or will he or she against it out of revenge for the treatment. Lots of character potential right there, I think.

i acknowledge revan for what he truly was... a plain old jedi/sith. i admire him because he does what he thinks is best. he's whatever he needs to be to accomplish his ends. you must admit though... revan was truly a powerful jedi/sith. kreia said that when she looked at him she said it was like looking into the heart of the force. i do hate all those people (revan fanboys as you call them) who look at revan like he's some sort of god. i would like to learn about revan's and the exile's childhood. i wouldn't want an entire game about it though!!

Well, yes and no. Kreia says Revan was powerful, but then she's not exactly the most impartial source, being his old mentor and clearly very proud of it. It's almost as if regardless of al the terrible things Revan did, she prides herself on how significant Revan has been to galactic history, perhaps because she is bitter over how her own teachings have always been scorned by the jedi and so never allowed her to achieve her own goals, so now she takes pride in the accomplishment of the "child" she has raised. Kreia is a mother-like character and very proud of her "son" Revan. Berating the exile for his or her missteps frequently comes with ill-hidden references to how much better Revan did things. Not that I disagree Revan was powerful, mind you. I consider Revan among the most powerful sith/jedi of his age.

As for hearing about the childhood of Revan and exile, no thanks. I agree with qt-pi (heh - just got that :p ) that their pasts is whatever you want for them as pc of their game. This is especially true in Revan's case because his motives for "falling" to the dark side is for the player to decide. Was Revan seduced by the dark side or did he, as Kreia speculates, never fall but instead made a choice to become something terrible to serve a greater good? That goes to the heart of who Revan is, and you can't delve into that without interfering with motives that are for the player to decide. This is one thing that TSL handled really well by letting characters speculate about it but not giving evidence for. It has created a few problems too, though, like some fans who now insist that Revan is so powerful that even the dark side itself cannot control him, that he is beyond corruption, and than he only took the mantle of sith lord to gain more power and only did horrible things to the republic in order to prepare for the coming struggle with the true Sith, who would have done worse to the republic anywat (insert unspoken 'so who cares what evil he did to the republic' here).

the whole "robotic voice" thing was more of a joke than a suggestion. i agree. your choices LS/DS mean nothing in effect to the story. it is ultimately the choice of LA as to where the story ends up. saul karath's child doesn't really appeal to me... sorry. there is character potential there though...

well... i take back my comment about revan being "a plain old jedi/sith" he did have some ability. Maybe not so much force wise but... when it came to dueling and leading armies revan probably owns. i'm more of a fan of the old sith (the ones buried on korriban). Darth Nilihus was bad ass... but... he got his ass killed by the exile (though Nilihus probably would have won if he wasn't weak from hunger). the sith seem to possess more unique force abilities than any jedi ever could. i don't know why revan did what he did. i don't think anyone does... yet. i think kreia thought more of the exile than she did of revan. don't even try to fight me about that one. you know that one's true. my main argument about the exile was that you probably won't be playing as him/her in k3 as a main character. i want k3 to be played outside of republic space. the only places i would want to go in republic space will be either malachor V or korriban. the game (k2) makes it pretty obvious that revan wanted the republic to survive (for whatever reason... good or evil). no sith being a powerful as Palpatine...??

that's bull. there are tons more powerful force wise. palpatine building the empire was just good planning on his part. the truth is... revan vs. palpatine one on one... revan wins. revan vs. palpatine... revan with army... palpatine with army.... revan wins. palpatine's death was unimaginative. he got picked up and thrown into an engine... how sad is that? jediphile, when you said something about zapping the rakata when they got basic wrong... i got the funniest picture in my head. -_-

good stuff jediphile... good stuff...

Edited by UnknownRegions

The lesser of two evils is still evil.

i'm more of a fan of the old sith (the ones buried on korriban). Darth Nilihus was bad ass... but... he got his ass killed by the exile (though Nilihus probably would have won if he wasn't weak from hunger).

Nihilus lost in no small degree because the exile had an advantage Nihilus was totally unaware, but which Kreia knew full well and exploited to secure Nihilus' defeat. The exile is a wound in the force and has no force power of his own, so the moment Nihilus tried to drain him, he sucked a void or vacuum, which essentially meant his doom.

the sith seem to possess more unique force abilities than any jedi ever could.

They guard their higher powers far more than the jedi and so they seem more secret. The jedi can share knowledge of power, but a sith never could - a sith's greatest enemies are other sith, not the jedi. As Palpatine would say, all who hold power fear to lose it.

i don't know why revan did what he did. i don't think anyone does... yet.

It is and remains the player's choice. Revan's motive is whatever you want it to be. I don't think K3 will mess with that, mostly because there is no reason to - Revan is out there fighting the true Sith, and that's all the plot needs him to do.

i think kreia thought more of the exile than she did of revan. don't even try to fight me about that one. you know that one's true.

Well, Kreia said as much. She said the exile was the greatest she ever trained, which would mean greater than Revan, since she trained him as well. Then again, the exile being a wound in the force is something Kreia both admires and needs for her cause. The exile can resist the will of the force. There is nothing to suggest Revan could ever do that. So it might be argued Kreia liked exile more for that ability than for any choices made. Kreia is a difficult one to figure out.

my main argument about the exile was that you probably won't be playing as him/her in k3 as a main character. i want k3 to be played outside of republic space. the only places i would want to go in republic space will be either malachor V or korriban. the game (k2) makes it pretty obvious that revan wanted the republic to survive (for whatever reason... good or evil).

Malachor V is unlikely to appear in K3, since it was destroyed in the LS ending of K2. Besides, neither Korriban nor Malachor V are in republic space.

I don't think we'll be playing Revan or exile in K3, though. More likely a new pc with Revan and exile being important NPCs in the plot. I'd see some initial part of the plot in republic space, but the majority in the unknown regions finding and fighting the true Sith. Lots of Sith worlds we know little about like Ch'hodos, Rhelg, Khar Delba/Khar Shian, Thule or especially Ziost.

I don't think it's obvious that Revan wanted the republic to survive in TSL unless he is set to LS. If DS, you might as well argue that being unwilling to use the Starforge, Revan could not marshal enough forces to take the republic, so he might have sought out the true Sith to become their leader and then use those forces to attack the republic. I mean, that's a possible scenario, isn't it?

no sith being a powerful as Palpatine...?? that's bull. there are tons more powerful force wise.

Nope, it's fact because George Lucas says that's how it is, and his judgement is ultimate in Star Wars. If George says Palpatine is the most powerful Sith ever, then that's it. If he says Anakin is the chosen one, then so he is. We can love or loathe that all we want, it won't make any difference.

i'm more of a fan of the old sith (the ones buried on korriban). Darth Nilihus was bad ass... but... he got his ass killed by the exile (though Nilihus probably would have won if he wasn't weak from hunger).

Nihilus lost in no small degree because the exile had an advantage Nihilus was totally unaware, but which Kreia knew full well and exploited to secure Nihilus' defeat. The exile is a wound in the force and has no force power of his own, so the moment Nihilus tried to drain him, he sucked a void or vacuum, which essentially meant his doom.

They guard their higher powers far more than the jedi and so they seem more secret. The jedi can share knowledge of power, but a sith never could - a sith's greatest enemies are other sith, not the jedi. As Palpatine would say, all who hold power fear to lose it.

It is and remains the player's choice. Revan's motive is whatever you want it to be. I don't think K3 will mess with that, mostly because there is no reason to - Revan is out there fighting the true Sith, and that's all the plot needs him to do.

i think kreia thought more of the exile than she did of revan. don't even try to fight me about that one. you know that one's true.

Well, Kreia said as much. She said the exile was the greatest she ever trained, which would mean greater than Revan, since she trained him as well. Then again, the exile being a wound in the force is something Kreia both admires and needs for her cause. The exile can resist the will of the force. There is nothing to suggest Revan could ever do that. So it might be argued Kreia liked exile more for that ability than for any choices made. Kreia is a difficult one to figure out.

my main argument about the exile was that you probably won't be playing as him/her in k3 as a main character. i want k3 to be played outside of republic space. the only places i would want to go in republic space will be either malachor V or korriban. the game (k2) makes it pretty obvious that revan wanted the republic to survive (for whatever reason... good or evil).

Malachor V is unlikely to appear in K3, since it was destroyed in the LS ending of K2. Besides, neither Korriban nor Malachor V are in republic space.

I don't think we'll be playing Revan or exile in K3, though. More likely a new pc with Revan and exile being important NPCs in the plot. I'd see some initial part of the plot in republic space, but the majority in the unknown regions finding and fighting the true Sith. Lots of Sith worlds we know little about like Ch'hodos, Rhelg, Khar Delba/Khar Shian, Thule or especially Ziost.

I don't think it's obvious that Revan wanted the republic to survive in TSL unless he is set to LS. If DS, you might as well argue that being unwilling to use the Starforge, Revan could not marshal enough forces to take the republic, so he might have sought out the true Sith to become their leader and then use those forces to attack the republic. I mean, that's a possible scenario, isn't it?

no sith being a powerful as Palpatine...?? that's bull. there are tons more powerful force wise.

Nope, it's fact because George Lucas says that's how it is, and his judgement is ultimate in Star Wars. If George says Palpatine is the most powerful Sith ever, then that's it. If he says Anakin is the chosen one, then so he is. We can love or loathe that all we want, it won't make any difference.

true.

i disagree with the statement that the jedi appear to have no unique powers because they share power freely. give me some examples of jedi that have powers to match the greatest of sith lords. kreia is hard to read. that's what makes her interesting. she is probably my favorite charater of all time. =)

i didn't know that korriban was outside of republic space (i don't know everything). i know my hope for malachor V appearing in k3 is a false one. still... i hold those hopes (it's dumb... i know). so... we agree with the exile theory i expressed earlier. THAT'S GREAT!! ;) either way revan let the republic survive. therefore... it was his will to let the republic survive (even if he was going to kill it later). that is a possible scenario. it's a good one as well... :ermm:

doesn't lucas arts opperate outside of george lucas?? even if he is the creator of star wars... is don't much like george lucas. then again i don't know much about palpatine... besides the fact that he built the empire and pretty much destroyed the jedi. do you know anything about palpatine's adventures before he became a senator and leader of the empire?? anakin wasn't the chosen one was he?? wasn't luke the chosen one??

Sounds like something up BioWare's alley...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Well, if this hasn't been brought to light yet, I would like to add to the KOTOR3 rumors. This was found on N4G, posted by 'The Round Peg'. He was the one who had images in his photobucket that was believed to be concept art for the 3rd. He is speaking about the differences between PS3 and xbox 360.

So, for people who love Western RPGs, 360 is a much better buy, and it's also "future proof" for people who want to play KOTOR 3 or Jade Empire 2, which may or may not be on PS3. Don't tell me they will be 100% sure to come to PS3, because we know for sure that KOTOR, KOTOR 2 and Jade Empire are not on any PlayStation.

(Posted almost a year ago)

Linky - http://www.n4g.com/up/14312/commentsPage-53.aspx

Ahh, this just makes my pants wet thinking about it. But I REALLY hope its not a MMO. >_< The game was meant to be played as a movie; to be thralled by the amazing story line. Nothing will make it suffer more than a nine year old schmuck with all the time in the world just making the game miserable for others.

How so?

Looking at K1, Revan built only those powers you chose to according to the game rules. The One mentions Revan using force lightning on his first arrival on Lehon, but that's scarcely a surprising display of DS power. Indeed, most of Revan's powers seem very conventional, and it was more his choices and tactics that set him apart. He was a good strategist on the basis of what the Mandalorians, especially Canderous, tell us, and you could conclude he was a good duelist since he defeated Mandalore and Yusanis. However, neither of these speak to his force abilities.

I dont think Revan is impressive in terms of force powers, but he is so in tune with the force you could swim laps in it. what sets him apart is his tactics,choices, and finesse style of combat.

And to say the sith possess more unique abillitys is a hilarious statement. They might possess more straight forward ways or ways involving hunger and corruption but light jedi have to power to revilatize,shield, and heal their wounds without using something as their source like a force drain. However I think that Force Drain/Death Field are some pretty formidable powers I mean sucking the life out of something.. its just the thing is is with power comes responsibillity and I mean most people who use those powers turn corrupt.

Edited by Bass-GameMaster

62nzp7r.jpg

""Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan

Everybody thinks the sith powers are better, because they look better.

This comes from the fact that sith powers are meant to destroy things and devasted an oppenent.

i mean who doesn't like explosions and lightning :p

jedi powers are more subtile, they are used to enhance a jedi so he can last until the enemy makes a mistake.

A jedi's power is his ability to remain calm and focus, so in terms of force powers yes the sith are more powerfull but overall they are matched by the jedi because they get distracted by their emotions.

An example of this is the fight between Annakin Skywalker and Obi-wan in the third movie.

Annakin is much stronger but he makes a mistake which enables obi-wan to win.

And this is also true to the jedi believe of never making an attack because they are weaker they are better in waiting for an error of the enemy.

mayby that's the reason why the jedi council is always waiting for things to happen. They are waiting for an error of the enemy at which point they will strike.

The point is that the styles of a jedi and sith are different so you can't just compare them

This was they philosiphie lesson for today :*

Actually the reason you can't compare them is because the Sith are so much cooler :sorcerer::down:

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Actually the reason you can't compare them is because the Sith are so much cooler :):lol:

From a certain point of view possibly o:)

i think the jedi are cooler because they always win in the end :)

Edited by Wolva

Guest The Architect
Besides, how is saying Bioware is not doing KotOR3 giving up hope? Frankly, I'd much rather have Obsidian do it, and it's been a while since I've heard Obsidian deny they're working on KotOR3.

Hmm... that's an interesting point. Very interesting indeed. :)

It's especially interesting considering this post http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=50011

James: What games are you currently working on?

Chris: I was Creative Lead Designer on our Aliens role-playing game, then transitioned off to be a Lead Designer on two titles we have in development - both unannounced at this time, but stay tuned. :) It's going to be a good year for RPGs.

Though, I really hate to get my hopes up, I can't help but be giddy with the possibilities.

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.

true.

i disagree with the statement that the jedi appear to have no unique powers because they share power freely. give me some examples of jedi that have powers to match the greatest of sith lords. kreia is hard to read. that's what makes her interesting. she is probably my favorite charater of all time. =)

i didn't know that korriban was outside of republic space (i don't know everything). i know my hope for malachor V appearing in k3 is a false one. still... i hold those hopes (it's dumb... i know). so... we agree with the exile theory i expressed earlier. THAT'S GREAT!! :wacko: either way revan let the republic survive. therefore... it was his will to let the republic survive (even if he was going to kill it later). that is a possible scenario. it's a good one as well... :skull:

doesn't lucas arts opperate outside of george lucas?? even if he is the creator of star wars... is don't much like george lucas. then again i don't know much about palpatine... besides the fact that he built the empire and pretty much destroyed the jedi. do you know anything about palpatine's adventures before he became a senator and leader of the empire?? anakin wasn't the chosen one was he?? wasn't luke the chosen one??

As with all prophecies, the definitions are ambiguous. To bring balance means to take weight from one side and put it on another. This comes from a dual view of life: light/dark, good evil... One cannot exist without the other (if everything is dark you see nothing, same as if all is light... To see something you need contrast). So my guess is for Anakin (for bringing some dark to where only light was). Although Luke has numbers also fir it due to the consideration that the Empire tends to unbalance things....

It's especially interesting considering this post http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=50011

James: What games are you currently working on?

Chris: I was Creative Lead Designer on our Aliens role-playing game, then transitioned off to be a Lead Designer on two titles we have in development - both unannounced at this time, but stay tuned. :grin: It's going to be a good year for RPGs.

Though, I really hate to get my hopes up, I can't help but be giddy with the possibilities.

How old is this statement from Obsidian? Maybe they are titles that have been announced meanwhile. Though I am quite skeptical, I try to keep alive my hope...

Edited by esabria

If they lie to me once, they're to blame. If they lie to me twice, it is me to blame. If they lie to me a third time, I'm stupid enough to be lied a fourth time.

How old is this statement from Obsidian? Maybe they are titles that have been announced meanwhile. Though I am quite skeptical, I try to keep alive my hope...

Some speculation in the thread I linked suggested that the interview was from Feb or March, but! this is another quote from that thread.

"officially unannounced" and "RPGs"

...oh yes, not Alien, nor Alpha... it will be great! [and I won't say more than what I did before] :wacko:

EDIT: and an expansion wouldn't be something so "great" to begin with, there isn't talk about any expansions there...

Let's just say I'm hopeful... even if I shouldn't be... :skull:

hope is all we can do....

i don't think that the "chosen one has come yet"

neither Anikan or Luke brought balance. what really pisses me off is that no matter how many times the jedi destroy the sith (or vice versa) there are always survivors. the cycle is never ending!!! oh well... i guest that's just life...

good points esabria! *clapping*

i hope to see some positive news concerning k3 come out this year.

(off subject)

it's almost my b-day!!!! yay!!

KOTOR MMO CONFIRMED

I told you you can't trust Bioware's word.

So it's time to bury all our hopes for now

yotsuba2.jpg

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Update: We've just spoken with N. Evan Van Zelfden, the writer of the report, who told us that when asked specifically if this game was "KOTOR Online", Riccitiello responded unequivocally, "Yes." So, there you have it

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Update: We've just spoken with N. Evan Van Zelfden, the writer of the report, who told us that when asked specifically if this game was "KOTOR Online", Riccitiello responded unequivocally, "Yes." So, there you have it

I'd count word of ****ing CEO as true as can be.

Again why bother making another game?

Star Wars MMO is automatical success. Add Kotor license AND name of Bioware on it and you don't need any other games.

Same happened with Warcraft series. Story as it ended in Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne was and is continued on in WoW using the bastardized storytelling MMO's are forced to use. But it still happens and there's no future for Warcraft 4 in the world as it is now.

No difference to this deal here.

Nice lying once again from Bioware though, lol

Edited by Xard

Here come old flattop he come grooving up slowly

He got joo-joo eyeball he one holy roller

He got hair down to his knee

Got to be a joker he just do what he please