GTA IV gets a perfect 10 at IGN

Meshugger

Do you mean how ridiucllously unrealistically easy it is to handle the cars?
:ermm:

Really? I mean, like, all the cars turned on a dime and using the handbrake was ridiculous. I don't know what kind of cars you drive, but all the cars I drive don't handle like in the video game.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Leaving in 30 minutes to get it.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I tried to like Ctrl-Alt-Del. Really, I tried, but it never made me laugh, ever.

Yeah, for me it's hit-or-miss humor.

Leaving in 30 minutes to get it.

Cool - tell us how goo, or bad, it is when you get a few hours of playtime.

P.S.

As for the "better graphics argument," yeah. I don't think I'm the best example of that either. :ermm:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

It's not midnight until another 3 and a half hours. So I'm waiting for my friend to get back from work and were going to play halo 3 until then, then were going down to gamestop and hope they have some copies that aren't preordered. Then I'm going to sleep and I'll play tomorrow hopefully.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

You should call. The one I got it from I called a few hours ago, and I had to go in and buy it and they are only giving copies to people who already bought it, so they don't have to deal with money.

Just bought the game, and am going to pick it up in two hours. Will stay up all night playing and post my thoughts as I play. Will be better than Hades.

Wait a minute, aren't you a little to young for a M rated game. :ermm:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

You can buy them at 17 unless they are AO - and then it's only 18. And they have to "card" you, or at least that was what I was told when I bought S.T.A.L.K.E.R. the other day, at some stores. Odd, arbitrary system we have here in the US.

Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Yeah, I know. I thought Pixie Stick here was between 14 to 16.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

I'm 16!

Yay! `

So, are you getting it off-line, with a false ID, with an older friend, or with one of your your parents? :ermm:

Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

-Hurlshot

I'm 16!

Yay! `

So, are you getting it off-line, with a false ID, with an older friend, or with one of your your parents? :ermm:

There's a 42% chance he won't get IDed. Anyway, I decided to wait till morning. It may only cost me a dollar to get their via bus but it would be another $15 to get back via cab. Not really worth it.

Guest The Architect

Rofl @ people who don't think GTA IV should get a 10. GTA is love, and IV is gonna be absolutely sweet.

Edit:This thread is so August that's it's not even funny.

Your face is so May that it's not even funny!

Edited by The Architect

Yeah, I know. I thought Pixie Stick here was between 14 to 16.

I already told you I'm barely legal.

Having to stand in line with a bunch of undesirables was almost enough to make me want to just go home and not get the game. I'm glad I gotit though. I only played two and a half hours tonight. Too tired to write about it. July all across the board.

Rockstar have never been on the frontier when it comes to game graphics, and GTA4 follows that same line. Its several years behind the cutting edge, but theres nothing that bothers you as a player. It works, and thats all there is too it.

... None of the console's are ABLE to produce cutting edge graphics.

alright PC fanboy get the heck out of here if you aren't going to say anything worth reading.

Interesting I own a 360 and a Wii... It just happends to be a fact, they're not able to produce cutting edge graphics, so why try...?

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

"I'm a programmer at a games company... REET GOOD!" - Me

July all across the board.

But its April. :thumbsup:

We're going to the supermarket today to pick up our legal commercial copies today after work. Hooray!

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I'm 16!

Yay! `

So, are you getting it off-line, with a false ID, with an older friend, or with one of your your parents? o:)

There's a 42% chance he won't get IDed. Anyway, I decided to wait till morning. It may only cost me a dollar to get their via bus but it would be another $15 to get back via cab. Not really worth it.

I havne't had trouble buying M Rated games since I was 11.

Gamestop was ID'ing everyone, regardless of how old they were/looked.

And with the heat the previous games have brought, there will probably be a 100% chance of Krookie getting carded and not a 58% chance.

And with the heat the previous games have brought, there will probably be a 100% chance of Krookie getting carded and not a 58% chance.

I agree, the series has been too controversial and will have extra scrutiny. :ermm:

-Hurlshot

Don't worry, he'll be old enough by the time his 360 is fixed.

I like you. Is there an application I can fill out for the position of the triplet? You and Lyr are looking for a third, right?

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."