Xbox 360 Respawned

Gorth

Start of old thread: http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=49043

End of old thread: http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?sh...5&start=495

Umm... nothing to add. I don't have an xbox.

May the best gamer gloat mercilessly :thumbsup:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I picked up a used copy of Crackdown, and while it did manage to keep me entertained for numerous hours, I don't see myself going back to it. Too aimless, like the devs thought it would be good to make the secret item collect deal from GTA a major gameplay component. And I'll never build up the driving stat because jumping is soooo much better than driving. Of course I'm a friendless non-co-oper, so I guess the game wasn't made for me.

erm, yeah, don't even bother without coop.

Also, i've heard a lot of people say screw driving, but I really enjoy it, though, mostly when you get it to level 4 and the agent supercar morphes into the batmobile.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Maybe if the game didn't feature totally awesome jumping the driving wouldn't seem so boring, but it just didn't seem as exciting as other GTA clones. It wasn't long ago I finished a replay of Saint's Row. Anyway, it was cheap and used, I'll just trade it in with a bunch of other stuff when I pick up my preorder of GTA4.

Edited by Hell Kitty

Though it's true - the jumping is so much more fun than the driving (which is also pretty fun, but no comparison). Rooftop exploration is made of awesome.

I wouldn't bother with the game without co-op, though. With it, though, easily one of the best games of last year. I'm in withdrawal mode.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

I just read that NHL08 sold 460k copies in 2007. That seems terrible, especially considering FIFA08 managed about 5 million sopies sold. What the heck is wrong? I know a fair amount of people who bought the game, some of which aren't even huge hockey fans. I think the slaes figure was North America too, which means you Canadiens should be ashamed.

How do you know you and Krookie aren't the only Americans who bought the game, Hurly?

I was going to push for Jags to pick up a copy of 08, but he might as well wait and save his coinage for when 09 comes out.

Also Mr. Gorth, do you think it would be at all possible to change the thread name to Xbox 360:Respawned or possibly Redux?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Did anyone ever pick up Marvel Ultimate Alliance?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Do you mean like, the week we are in, or next week? Because next week I have finals, and also, this week we are in probably won't be too good, as I'll probably only have time for a few sessions, probably only tonight, tomorrow for most of the day until like 3 or 4, and then some time saturday maybe.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Yeah, all four of us should play through it. I think co-op will save it for me. Make sure if you buy it you get the better version with the eight extra characters.

That's too bad, you missed a hilarious moment where I watched Jags completely oblivious to an approaching enemy while he was perched in my favorite camping spot on Crossfire.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.