What you did today

Walsingham

turns out my stick won't SHIP till thursday. i should have it for my party on saturday, however. half the crowd are pool players (my team and other friends), so i get to get my arse kicked all day on my own table with my brand new cue. there's a rumored curse playing on your own table, which i have lived up to in the past. my table is also a different size than we normally play on. i got it when i lived in florida (there are pictures posted here somehwere) and we played on gandy "oversized eight-foot" tables, which are a bit bigger than a standard home "eight-foot table," and a lot bigger than the standard "bar box" tables that we normally play on in colorado. it's also an olhausen which is known for evil corner pockets.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Dear today,

Be different. Don't be like previous days. I don't know what I'd do.

Respectfully, thepixiesrock

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Isn't that just like every other day for you though? :shifty:

hell no

usually i'm busy as hell (unless i'm actually at work, then i'm screwing around)

today i've just been sitting around gaming and reading and generally being lazy

i should take time off work more often dammit

this is the first time in well over a year!

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Dear Journal,

I think she's starting to suspect something.

Who?

Your wife.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Diary,

My friend is really sad all the time, I don't know how to help

Sincerely, Krookie

Thank you for caring krookie. You are such a nice young man. Would you like to step into my van?

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Utterly exhausted, mentally and physically. Am just going to tidy teh kitchen then off to bed.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I am spending every waking hour on these essays, except for when I'm playing my football match or at church. My right eye has been twitching for 2 days now and I've taken to working on the essays one-eyed.

I made a very serious life decision today. I'm going to transfer to UNLV and major in accounting. When I finished high school I had the typical "I'll go to this small college for my core classes then transfer to the real deal." Well somewhere along the way I lost my head and actually considered finishing a degree in Business Administration. However, I thought about it and I'm going to apply most likely today and see if I qualify for the next semester. Luckily I haven't taken all that many classes and the ones I have taken are all core classes that they will most likely accept. There are a few I'll probably have to eat but I suppose thats the price of being a retard. I most likely would have graduated in the top of class for the department at my old school but that just shows what kind of establishment they pass off as higher education these days; not to mention the type of folks they let in.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I made a very serious life decision today. I'm going to transfer to UNLV and major in accounting. When I finished high school I had the typical "I'll go to this small college for my core classes then transfer to the real deal." Well somewhere along the way I lost my head and actually considered finishing a degree in Business Administration. However, I thought about it and I'm going to apply most likely today and see if I qualify for the next semester. Luckily I haven't taken all that many classes and the ones I have taken are all core classes that they will most likely accept. There are a few I'll probably have to eat but I suppose thats the price of being a retard. I most likely would have graduated in the top of class for the department at my old school but that just shows what kind of establishment they pass off as higher education these days; not to mention the type of folks they let in.

If I am correct in assuming that "small school" means "2-year community college," that sounds like a very good decision. There really is a vast difference between the career opportunities open to someone with a 4-year degree from a reputable college that people all over the country have heard of and those available to a graduate of a 2-year community college. Even moreso if you can handle the coursework to get a degree in a highly-marketable field like accounting.

Edit: Today I worked. (Coincidentially, my job involves working with a lot of accountants.) The office was pretty dead, though, since it's a Friday afternoon before a 3-day weekend. I also bought tickets to go to see the Indiana Jones movie tonight with my fiancee.

Edited by Enoch

The school is a 4 year tier 2 college or something along those lines. Not exactly a community college but not a university either. It's mostly a nursing/education school but they have a business department that offers 2 degrees: Business administration and Construction management. They recently got cut a million dollars in the state budget so my concerns are growing about whether or not they can even provide a moderately decent education. There just isn't any kind of real opportunity there unless you're at the end in regards to internships and the like whereas UNLV offers internships throughout your schooling experience. Basically it comes down to the fact that I took 2 accounting classes and I still have no practical knowledge on the subject.

Oh ****ijng hell I drank way too mcuh too night and i hit on a girl that has a twin the same age as her.. and her boyfriend is a friend of mine. Totally embarrassing when I actuqally hot her to come home wirth me but i didnt't take her to bed although I really eanted to. I dpn't know wht but I guess i jhave sopme kind of conciensne.

I'mg goine to bed

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Oh no, I don't even remember writing that. Twin the same age as her?! How the hell else would they be twins? To my defence, I lost a game that involved drinking a lot of pear vodka.

And I'm going to meet these girls again tonight to watch the Eurovision contest.. So awkward.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Oh ****ijng hell I drank way too mcuh too night and i hit on a girl that has a twin the same age as her.. and her boyfriend is a friend of mine. Totally embarrassing when I actuqally hot her to come home wirth me but i didnt't take her to bed although I really eanted to. I dpn't know wht but I guess i jhave sopme kind of conciensne.

I'mg goine to bed

This is so sigworthy :lol:

Anyway, I'm off to play football with friends, yay :)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

i woke up with a severe hangover resulting from my initial graduation party yesterday. i have to go get the keg for today's party. oh, i guess that means yesterday i graduated and became dr. taks. :)

drtaks

comrade taks... just because.

Congrats then!

I still have roughly a decade to go...ugh...

Yesterday, I went to see Alamaailman Vasarat and Tuvalu at Tampere Klubi with the missus and her friend, who came from Lahti to photograph the gigs. Both were great, even though Tuvalu's theremin was busted and they had to emulate the sound with synth and Vasarat played only one song from K

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Sound awesome :)

I've known name for - like - forever but due to that hilarious album name (lol K

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)