Xbox 360 Revolutions

Nick_i_am

Stop talking and go buy Lost Odyssey, you mugfugs. After the dissapointments of Oblivion and Mass Effect, there's finally a RPG worth playing on the damn brick.

Eh?

Its a JRPG which you spend more time watching FMVs than actually playing the game. Um... No thank you.

Try harder. The "too many FMV's destroys my gaming-experience"-schtick is old, buried and proven falsified ever since the first Final Fantasy years ago.

Admit it, turn-based combat with strategic elements sounds interesting, right? Partymembers can learn skills from each other. Boss battles that actually are difficult and where a carefully planned strategy matter. I know it sounds interesting for ya.

I know you want to play it, or atleast, try it out :ermm:

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Yes, it sounds interesting but I rather play a game than watch a game. I'll rent it first before I buy it.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

4P coop is awsome in AC6, too bad there arn't more options.

and forget Hades, he'd rather pause to aim and select the same diolouge option three times on each of his playthroughs.

Edited by Nick_i_am

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Regarding Lost Odyssey I think its important to know that all anime games stink. badly. Unless you like anime, of course. It's alot like being a Coprophiliac, I suppose.

...and if you prefer such a game before the excellence of Mass Effect, you're completely and incurably insane.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Regarding Lost Odyssey I think its important to know that all anime games stink. badly. Unless you like anime, of course. It's alot like being a Coprophiliac, I suppose.

...and if you prefer such a game before the excellence of Mass Effect, you're completely and incurably insane.

Of course, other option is being swedish **** so life is crap anyway :)

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Of course, other option is being swedish **** so life is crap anyway :)

Don't be so hard on him. The girl of his dreams ditched him for an emo-kid, who loves anime and jRPG. IIRC, he accidently caught them in the act, meaning them singing together the karaoke version "Eyes on me" from Final Fantasy VIII. He was never the same.

"Well atleast, i'm manly", he sobs while playing his manly copy of Mass Effect. :p:)

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Im just saying that if you prefer some jap manga game over Mass Effect, it's like some gives you the choice between having chocolate cake or a mouthful of freshly squished ****roaches. I mean, sure, there ARE people who like bugs more than cake, but that is the sort of person who belongs in a mental institution.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

From Army of Two's PAL manual, apparently:

"NOTE: The online game modes in Army of Two are not cross-region compatible and is only supported between PAL discs."

ROFLASKGJASKGHASJKGHASKJGHASKGAS

Guess I'll spend that money on Idolmaster planes instead of giving it to you, EA.

Hadescopy.jpg

And the fact that it dosnt seem to support anything lse than 720p makes it even less appealing. It looks like complete crap on my 1280x1024

haha, Army of 2 can go screw a rock.

The joke about Kaftans hilariously malinformed opinion of Lost Osyssey is that Mass Effect has more to do with anime than LO ever did. You know, with the plot ripped whole-heartedly from one.

Hadescopy.jpg

FFS, LO is a jrpg done by some jap blokes who used to make Final Fantasy games. You have to really push yourself to get more anime game than that.

Ah, right, yes, being Japanese makes it anime.

I mean, this

_1173766783.jpg

is obviously far more 'anime' than this

untitled.jpg

Because it's Japanese!

I had a friend who hated 'anime games' then went off and played Oni. I laughed, much as i'm laughing now.

EDIT: I don't give a crap if you hate jRPGs just on principle, but going 'wah wah, LO is animu' then claiming that Mass Effect is any better is pathetic and reeks of ignorance.

Edited by Nick_i_am

Hadescopy.jpg

The fact of the matter is that Lost Odyssey is a dirty rotten jap game. It looks and smells japanese in every aspect. ME does not, because its a canadian game made by largely canadian people in canada. Sure, they've tried to make LO look less anime than usual, but its still friggin anime.

also, anyone who likes LO is a smegheaded tentacle-lover.

Edited by Kaftan Barlast

Bioware = fat geeks

Japanese = hot traps

pwn'd

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I love that Kaftan refuses to acknowledge that the story of Mass Effect is a rip-off the anime "vandread".

The times are changing man, east meets west and vice versa, man.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

You know how you come to hate a band because its fans are morons? Well, I feel the same about Japan. I dont know the official term for what I call "japanophile", but they are all complete idiots.

That, and the fact that Japanse games, music, food, comics, cartoons and most of their other exports is complete crap.

I dont know the official term for what I call "japanophile", but they are all complete idiots.

Well duh. Wapanese or weeaboo both work as terms btw.

For giggles mention to one that your favorate cartoon is 'The Lion King' and watch as they go off on a rant about it being a complete ripoff of a piece of anime.

Japan seems to be having more and more influance over western media as the generation that grew up on pokemon gets older. Just look at 'Avatar' which is 'anime' entirely american produced. Likewise, teen titans has taken a distinctly Japanese twist to it.

I'm not saying this is a good thing, I miss the cool cartoons (like Thundercats) I had when I was a kid but the influances are there and growing stronger and Mass Effect is a good example of such.

In fact, i'm willing to bet that Shepard goes SUPER SAIYAN in the sequal.

Edited by Nick_i_am

Hadescopy.jpg