Xbox 360 Revolutions

Nick_i_am

Most Epic Session Evarrr11!

The Kor & Jags duo DOMINATED completely and totally. I'm talking 20-30 kills here with 10 or less deaths. And airstrikes and choppers galore.

If only Kyle and Bok could see us now, they'd be proud!

manthing2.jpg

Yar Jags, so I ended up waiting about ten minutes for that lobby to fill up on the Wetwork level. I was teamed up with a really obnoxious American. He started to diss Canada. Next match was Crossfire, so I told him beforehand I hoped we were on opposite teams. Turns out I killed NixonReaganBush seven times en route to a 18-3-6 round, which incidentally was the top score.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I played against some British lads this morning. They talked all funny. Plus they were pretty badly owned for a couple of kids who were arleady halfway through there first prestige level.

I shouldn't say anything, though, since I was absolutely destroyed on Wetwork this morning as well, with the leader on the opposite team going 51-2-10. That's not a typo, by the way. :ermm:

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Bok and Jags may deny it, but I was literally owning the both of them when we were matched up against each other. Then when we switched to multiplayer, I opened up a huge can of suck! Go figure.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Yeah, CoD4 is KIA until the real Pluto decides to get a replacement copy. I might actually be able to get one from Activision for 20 Gabs. http://activision.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/act...p?p_faqid=16917

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/31599.html

I tend to agree with GT's review. Army of Two's been getting mixed impressions, though I suspect that one reason is that the idiots have been playing the game singleplayer with an AI partner. What a bloody stupid way to play a game supposedly wholely focused on co-op. That being said, there are still some concerns regarding level design and just plain old overall game design (too generic shooter?), though the co-op will likely compensate for any said flaws. I may or may not wait until the game drops in price a bit. Conceptually, though, I'd be more pressed to support a game focused on co-op a bit more, so if any of you losers pick up the game earlier, I might have to get it so that we can get a game going.

And Krookie has Ace Combat 6. He still needs to learn the game, but after that we can dance with the angels, mister. That also means we'll have to be in public chat, though.

Krookster is also game for trying H3 co-op on iron mode and nothing else. With only players focused on staying alive, it might actually be fun. A 4th player would be nice, but unless we can find someone with the same mindset, they'd be more a hindrance than anything.

Edited by Llyranor

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Stop talking and go buy Lost Odyssey, you mugfugs. After the dissapointments of Oblivion and Mass Effect, there's finally a RPG worth playing on the damn brick.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Stop talking and go buy Lost Odyssey, you mugfugs. After the dissapointments of Oblivion and Mass Effect, there's finally a RPG worth playing on the damn brick.

Eh?

Its a JRPG which you spend more time watching FMVs than actually playing the game. Um... No thank you.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"