Xbox 360 Revolutions

Nick_i_am

Awesomeness!! I'd jump in right now, but I've got a dozen or so work evaluations to do tonight. I'll be online tomorrow just after supper, which is about near six your time, if you live in the same time zone as Jags.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Wait for me Kor!

Also, guess who went on a 19 KILL STREAK on Ambush? :)

Was it Gatorface? Or Binky Guns? :p

I'm a little nervous about not being hidden on the radar, but what can you do? We'll all level up together, I say.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Wait for me Kor!

Also, guess who went on a 19 KILL STREAK on Ambush? :ermm:

Was it Gatorface? Or Binky Guns? ;)

I'm a little nervous about not being hidden on the radar, but what can you do? We'll all level up together, I say.

Alright d00ds, what time do we pwn today?

manthing2.jpg

My CoD4 disk is a tad cracked at the center, so it's unreadable. In any case, I've been playing way too much of it, and I've been getting bored of it already. Nick and Krook seem to at least share part of the sentiment. If it weren't for my brother, I'm not even sure if I'd invest into getting a new copy - but he's still much into the game.

Had a nice Halo3 session with Nick earlier (and a half-match with that moron K). I missed that game. Running over idiots never gets old. The new patch with improved melee is quite appreciated.

Vegas2 and Army of Two are coming out pretty soon. Hmm.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

I meant to post here that my internet connection has been absolute garbage since those jerks from Best Buy set up my dad's wireless internet. I get disconnected to XBL at completely random time, this time during that Hammers match.

I meant to post here that my internet connection has been absolute garbage since those jerks from Best Buy set up my dad's wireless internet. I get disconnected to XBL at completely random time, this time during that Hammers match.

Don't worry, we still won.

And that reminds me, I need to make a video of me killing jigs with one swing which also sent an explosive barrel flying into Llyranors face.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Good rounds there guys (until I had a power surge). Anyway I'm all rdy for round 2!

Yar, I went to bed after we all split up.

Anyhoo, I'll be online tonight either after the Oiler game or during it, depending on how they do.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif