Xbox 360 Revolutions

Nick_i_am

Sorry I missed you guys. But, on the plus side, I did manage a meager eleven kill streak in one match...where I was using an M-16!

No really, I did.

Seriously.

For real, for true!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Impressions from the new Ace of Aces map (which is mission 1 - same story, but seemingly vastly changed gameplay) for Ace Combat 6

The mission starts like normal except there are no C-17s in the first section to drop airborne tanks. There are the usual targets, plus roughly 60 enemy fighters, half of them are always shooting at you, so keeps your wits about you.

You can take out the fighters if you wish, but if you take out the targets, they all disappear.... (imagine the rest of the quote here)

Are you serious?!

I have got to try that eventually. That sounds ridiculously hard.

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Anyone tried Army of Two yet? I was expecting another K&L but its actually really good!

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Impressions from the new Ace of Aces map (which is mission 1 - same story, but seemingly vastly changed gameplay) for Ace Combat 6

The mission starts like normal except there are no C-17s in the first section to drop airborne tanks. There are the usual targets, plus roughly 60 enemy fighters, half of them are always shooting at you, so keeps your wits about you.

You can take out the fighters if you wish, but if you take out the targets, they all disappear.... (imagine the rest of the quote here)

Are you serious?!

I have got to try that eventually. That sounds ridiculously hard.

I bought the mission (granted, it's 350 pts for ONE mission, so it could be considered pricey). I've only played it a little so far. The sense of scope is nice, given that there are a lot more enemies now. I died a few times even after only taking out the first few targets. Mind you, I wasn't really playing seriously. I still need to finish Expert mode and tackle Ace mode before I really get into this one. But it's very nice how they completely revamped the mission (which they probably would not have if Ace of Aces mode was simply included with the game - though that doesn't make it any less pricey).

And I'm all ears re: Army of Two impressions, especially co-op.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Pfft. Nick/Lyr can play their girly game Emo Sonata.

REAL mean like Bok, Kor and Jags play CoD4.

Fact.

I am highly offended that you didn't include me in that list.

That's because when it comes to CoD4, you're not a man.

You're a GOD.

manthing2.jpg

lol, that was most clever insult on Krookie's masculinity I've seen so far

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

http://plaza.rakuten.co.jp/soutahouse/diary

Soutahouse's retailer blog confirms that Ketsui and DDP Daioujo will be hitting the Xbox360. There might be more details in the mags that leak today, but right now that's all we have to go on.

First Treasure, now Cave. And those Raiden devs. The 360 won the Shmup war.

Hadescopy.jpg

did you not read it correctly, or only read half his post? Cause he said I was a God, meaning I can kill you. So shut up

Yes, you are a god...

GOD OF EUNUCHS EVERYWHERE!

HAHAHAHAHA!

:thumbsup:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

did you not read it correctly, or only read half his post? Cause he said I was a God, meaning I can kill you. So shut up

Yes, you are a god...

GOD OF EUNUCHS EVERYWHERE!

HAHAHAHAHA!

:thumbsup:

I thought you were atheist.

Hadescopy.jpg

Well, you know... Depreciation.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"