and here is a little extra :thumbsup:

http://www.jzconcepts.com/images/website/h..._links/KOTOR_3/

have fun, and do save the pics, i dunno how long you can access them there

EDIT:

apperantly the concept art was made already in 2004

Edited by Jorian Drake

IB1OsQq.png

BEWBIIIIIES! :thumbsup:

Looks like some cool stuff to me though.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

as i really don't know how long you can find the pics, i quickly combined some of them to upload it seperately:

kotor3mk0.png

we already listened to rumors about KOTOR 3 till now, but this is equal with a confirmation, and if its in work since 2004 then we might get it in 2009-2010

Edited by Jorian Drake

IB1OsQq.png

This is no way equal to confirmation. Existence of concept art does not always translate into WIP. The fact that the art is from 2004 pretty much assures this is one of the cases were it does not.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

This is no way equal to confirmation. Existence of concept art does not always translate into WIP. The fact that the art is from 2004 pretty much assures this is one of the cases were it does not.

we could think if there were finished concept arts but no game announcement that the game might had been trashed, but then again, these pictures wouldn't be there but in the desk of Lucas

that i found these pictures only means the project is not dead, ergo 95% possible that its under developent even now

maybe i did say a little too 'big' with the word confirmation, but the importance of the found doesn't get negated by it

EDIT: also the fact that they only appeared now on the net and not before means the pictures were 'On the move', alas they were used

Edited by Jorian Drake

IB1OsQq.png

we could think if there were finished concept arts but no game announcement that the game might had been trashed, but then again, these pictures wouldn't be there but in the desk of Lucas
1) You're assuming these were created for a game that was WIP.

2) You're assuming these belong to Lucas.

Just because he has worked for Lucasarts does not mean all his art belongs to Lucasarts.

that i found these pictures only means the project is not dead, ergo 95% possible that its under developent even now
That you found these means only that this individual made them.

maybe i did say a little too 'big' with the word confirmation, but the importance of the found doesn't get negated by it
There is no importance here.

EDIT: also the fact that they only appeared on the net and not before means the pictures were 'On the move', alas they were used
Not showing does not mean "in use." Edited by Tale

Lucasarts began in-house preproduction work for K3 but scrapped it soon after K2 was released. This was probably part of that.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

1) You're assuming these were created for a game that was WIP.

2) You're assuming these belong to Lucas.

The fact that they don't have copyright notices for Lucasarts implies these were done freely by this artist. IE, not sold to Lucasarts. Not done for an actual WIP game.

No. That you found these means only that this individual made them.

There is no importance here.

EDIT: also the fact that they only appeared on the net and not before means the pictures were 'On the move', alas they were used
No. Not showing does not mean "in use."

could you please stop being so negative and actually SEE the facts?

1. the guy who made this works for LucasArts

2. the linkname of the place where the pictures is is quite clear on what they are: jzconcepts.com/images/website/hidden_links/KOTOR_3

3. concept arts only get 'copyrighted' if they are actually meant to be shown, i was visiting 5 devteams till now while they worked and if they shown me some real concept arts (be it on paper or in early stadium on the pc) none of them had any logo or somesuch attached to them yet

whatever happened, why ever we didn't got a notification about the developement could still mean problems, as far i know LA this might very well be about licenses, but you can now stop being so defensive/negating about the pictures...or are you a secret LA employee, hmm? :thumbsup:

Edited by Jorian Drake

IB1OsQq.png

2. the linkname of the place where the pictures is is quite clear on what they are: jzconcepts.com/images/website/hidden_links/KOTOR_3

whatever happened, why ever we didn't got a notification about the developement could still mean problems, as far i know LA this might very well be about licenses, but you can now stop being so defensive/negatin about the picts...or are you a secret LA employee, hmm? :thumbsup:

1. So what?

2. OH NOES! Just because he made art for KOTOR 3 does not mean he was hired to, that the game was WIP, nor does it mean that the game is still WIP.

You're just rumor mongering by reading too much into something and then trying to pass it off as fact. The art is from 2004, for crying out loud. This is no different than the people who take every little release by Lucasarts and Bioware as CONFIRMATION THAT KOTOR III MMO IS IN PRODUCTION FOR 2009 RELEASE. I'm not being "negative." I'm being realistic. This is proof of nothing. Except that a guy, who occasionally has worked with Lucasarts, made some Star Wars art back in 2004. And maybe he made it for KOTOR 3. Back in 2004.

Edited by Tale

whatever happened, why ever we didn't got a notification about the developement could still mean problems, as far i know LA this might very well be about licenses, but you can now stop being so defensive/negatin about the picts...or are you a secret LA employee, hmm? :thumbsup:

1. This is not a fact. There is no evidence these were made for Lucasarts. Until Lucasarts copyright notices appear on the work.

2. OH NOES! This means nothing except they weren't intended to be seen at the time. This is very open to interpretation.

You're just rumor mongering by reading too much into something and then trying to pass it off as fact. The art is from 2004, for crying out loud. This is no different than the people who take every little release by Lucasarts and Bioware as CONFIRMATION THAT KOTOR III MMO IS IN PRODUCTION FOR 2009 RELEASE. I'm not being "negative." I'm being realistic. This is proof of nothing. Except that a guy, who occasionally has worked with Lucasarts, made some Star Wars art back in 2004. And maybe he made it for KOTOR 3. Back in 2004.

only those artists are allowed to use LucasArts on their own site as part of the main page who are either linking to Lucasarts.com or have a fulltime job there

and these pictures are not visible on the guys real concepts site, they would be if the project would had been scrapped

you aren't just 'realistic' its like you oppose the idea that Kotor3 might be in developement, did you hate kotor 1-2?

EDIT: forget my last comment, i decided to ignore your try to create a flame war, anyone can decide for themselves how much accuracy and truth they think my thoughts about the pictures give, and what their own thoughts about the pictures are. I wish to hear the thoughts of the others, you Tale already said yours so please stop now

Edited by Jorian Drake

IB1OsQq.png

Seems to have some good and some imo bad ideas about the end of the world :shifty:

About the SW-Pics: Leferd said that KOTOR3 had been in development already (never heard of that tho, but never bothered anyway :thumbsup:), so this might be the reason for these pics.

Edited by samm

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

only those artists are allowed to use LucasArts on their own site as part of the main page who are either linking to Lucasarts.com or have a fulltime job there

and these pictures are not visible on the guys real concepts site, they would be if the project would had been scrapped

you aren't just 'realistic' its like you oppose the idea that Kotor3 might be in developement, did you hate kotor 1-2?

See the edit. I know he has worked with Lucasarts. But that does not mean the art was necessarily done for Lucasarts. Even artists with fulltime employment make art outside their employ. Though he could have made it for a scrapped KOTOR 3.

Your second statement is blatant assumption. Whether or not it's scrapped. Whether or not it was made for an actual project. If it had been scrapped, it's up to whoever the art belongs to for whether or not they'll be linked or even uploaded to his website at all.

I don't oppose the idea of KOTOR 3. I oppose blatant rumormongering and the constant neverending flood of reading way too much into every magazine article, press release, company dealing, merger, or piece of concept art that leads a drove of idiots to come out and start proclaiming that THIS! THIS! Finally THIS IS THE TRUE AND REAL CONFIRMATION OF KOTOR 3 BEING IN DEVELOPMENT! Unlike the last 50 billion things that caused them all to jump on board and make wild assumptions based on little evidence.

This is confirmation of nothing. If you want confirmation of KOTOR 3, wait for the press release. Stop jumping or creating rumors and trying to pass them off as fact. Pass them off as "it'd be cool" or "what do you think," anything but "CONFIRMED OMG KOTOR 3 IN PROGRESS FOR 2009-2010 RELEASE!"

If these were even 2007, you might have something to get excited about. 2004 is just reaching. Concept art that old would be scrapped anyway, even if it were in production.

Edited by Tale

Seems to have some good and some imo bad ideas about the end of the world :shifty:

About the SW-Pics: Leferd said that KOTOR3 had been in development already (never heard of that tho, but never bothered anyway :thumbsup:), so this might be the reason for these pics.

itt depends on what we call end of the world, i guess in SW this means the outer rim region ;)

IB1OsQq.png

See the edit. I know he has worked with Lucasarts. But that does not mean the art was necessarily done for Lucasarts. Even artists with fulltime employment make art outside their employ. Though he could have made it for a scrapped KOTOR 3.

Your second statement is blatant assumption. Whether or not it's scrapped. Whether or not it was made for an actual project. If it had been scrapped, it's up to whoever the art belongs to for whether or not they'll be linked or even uploaded to his website at all.

I don't oppose the idea of KOTOR 3. I oppose blatant rumormongering and the constant neverending flood of reading way too much into every magazine article, press release, company dealing, merger, or piece of concept art that leads a drove of idiots to come out and start proclaiming that THIS! THIS! Finally THIS IS THE TRUE AND REAL CONFIRMATION OF KOTOR 3 BEING IN DEVELOPMENT! Unlike the last 50 billion things that caused them all to jump on board and make wild assumptions based on little evidence.

This is confirmation of nothing. If you want confirmation of KOTOR 3, wait for the press release. Stop jumping or creating rumors and trying to pass them off as fact. Pass them off as "it'd be cool" or "what do you think," anything but "CONFIRMED OMG KOTOR 3 IN PROGRESS FOR 2009-2010 RELEASE!"

my last comment to you in this case:

i knew about 2 months before the official announcement that Mass Effect will come to PC aswell, on the same day of that announcement i gratulated on the Bioware forums for their decision to work on Jade Empire 2 and a possible KOTOR3, these pictures i only found today, but i have other sources that also pointed in the same direction and thats why i shared this info with the public on this and an other forum, i can tell that any info can be wrong, that might always happen, but if you get the same from different sources than the chances for misinformation become less

IB1OsQq.png

i knew about 2 months before the official announcement that Mass Effect will come to PC aswell, on the same day of that announcement i gratulated on the Bioware forums for their decision to work on Jade Empire 2 and a possible KOTOR3, these pictures i only found today, but i have other sources that also pointed in the same direction and thats why i shared this info with the public on this and an other forum, i can tell that any info can be wrong, that might always happen, but if you get the same from different sources than the chances for misinformation become less

Every time one of these rumors starts, it's always someone claiming that they have a reliable source. I hope you'll excuse me if I think it's fair to continue being skeptical.

Edited by Tale

Every time one of these rumors starts, it's always someone claiming that they have a reliable source. I hope you'll excuse me if I think it's fair to continue being skeptical.

i am not the man who usually spreads rumors, and as i said with the increase in the amount of sources, the reliability of the information also increases

it seems you are annoyed by false info, but i did not say that anything is 100% sure, and pointed out that everything could still happen even if the info what i have are true

however, i myself am quite confident in them, i was first sceptical too, then i got to hear the same informations from here and there again and again :thumbsup:

I will enjoy KOTOR3 and JE2 if they come out, i liked both of them, but im unsure who might do KOTOR3, i guess not Obsidian this time, but who knows (and would officially declare it)?

IB1OsQq.png

i am not the man who usually spreads rumors, and as i said with the increase in the amount of sources, the reliability of the information also increases

Actually, that's not how it works. For one, multiple sources are quite often one source redirected through multiple others. For another, this is precisely what rumors and urban legends do. They show that the spread of information through many is nowhere near as good as just having one good source.

Since you're relying on having many sources, it's quite apparent that you lack even one good one.

Could I perhaps interject that the sharing here seems to be offered as hope of what MIGHT be ...

Could I perhaps interject that the reflection offered is challenge to what IS possible ...

And, no less final, perhaps we could try to avoid debating the two points and try to continue to interact constructively ...

/returns to the Roost ...

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

Ahh, it looks like some of the LA's concept art found their way out in the wilds of teh internet

You guys shouldn't get your hopes up.

Yes, these are 99 % surely official concept art for KotOR 3. For KotOR 3 that was cancelled years ago.

After Kotor 2 LA started internal development of Kotor 3. Project was cancelled and most of the staff laid off. These pictures are propably only thing left of that version

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Nice find Jorian Drake! Thanks for taking the time to find these pictures and to post them here. They certainly look good and they do appear to be legitimate. They are probably from the alleged initial work done on KOTOR 3 in 2004 before it was cancelled, but it is always good to have even the vaguest of hints of activity on the KOTOR 3 front, so any KOTOR 3 related news is appreciated.

Nice find Jorian Drake! Thanks for taking the time to find these pictures and to post them here. They certainly look good and they do appear to be legitimate. They are probably from the alleged initial work done on KOTOR 3 in 2004 before it was cancelled, but it is always good to have even the vaguest of hints of activity on the KOTOR 3 front, so any KOTOR 3 related news is appreciated.

As said somewhere else already: the real news is not that i found these pictures, the real news is that the recent appearence of it is one of many other things that indicate thet the developement of the game restarted or is soon to happen and these are the preparations we notice.

IB1OsQq.png