The second Neverwinter Nights 2 expansion pack coming?

funcroc

OMG!?!?! Atari head man thinks he's a terrorist! OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111!!!1!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!1111111111!!!!!!!!!! :sweat:

http://kotaku.com/357899/new-atari-boss-sa...-stone+throwing

:(

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I would really like to see Obsidian integrate all the missing contents in their next expansion (prestige classes, races, etc). I have been waiting for too long for these. No one has ever raised this issue but I expected the patch team to add these things but nothing happened. I hope they will remedy to this, since this is getting really frustrating.

Where are the NWN9 magus and NWN9 agent prestige classes (you can see their feats on the "cheats feat list")? Where is my cavalier? Where is my Master of many of forms? Where is my Ghostwise halfling? All of these were initially intended to be included in the main game... :(

Oh, and PLEASE FIX THOSE CAMERA ISSUES!!!!!

Edited by ramza

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

What camera issues? :(

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

What camera issues? :sweat:

erm, don't tell me those were fixed? :(

Nevertheless, I have been hearing a lot of people complaining despite all the patches and XP1 fixes... (on RPGcodex mostly but even on these boards... it was in some thread but I am too lazy to find it now)

Edited by ramza

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

Tell me that sand has just discovered sarcasam... The camera in NWN2 is a horrible horrible experience, it's almost like whoever coded the thing didn't have a clue about moving objects based upon time, and wrote all the rotation code in degree's instead of in radians.

The NWN2 camera is CACK! CRAP BLOODY AWEFUL!

Everything else is freaking cool mind.

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

"I'm a programmer at a games company... REET GOOD!" - Me

I just think that the Devs have more important things to do than to post replies to the common rabble that run amok here.

AMOK!

AMOK!

AMOK!

I will give a beer for a post to any developer. More posts more beer!!!

This of course means that to get beer developers has to come to my lair. *cough* I mean home not lair.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Come to think of it, MotB pretty much had a conclusion for the sword-bearer of the Gith. Trying to expand it even further might prove to be quite difficult, or is it more difficult to start anew as a level 30 character going to 40?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Come to think of it, MotB pretty much had a conclusion for the sword-bearer of the Gith. Trying to expand it even further might prove to be quite difficult, or is it more difficult to start anew as a level 30 character going to 40?

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if the sword made a comeback with a different character. The end of NWN2 seemed to hint at some kind of continued significance for the sword, but it more or less fell by the wayside in MotB, aside from using it as an interdimensional key for some reason.

Also, MAC LOLOLOLOL

Edited by Pop