LOST

Kor Qel Droma

The woman on the boat who talked to Jeremy Davies is Zo

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I totally called that ending the moment Sayid told Locke he would never trust Ben.

And I say Ben's man is Walt and/or Michael. Leaning towards Walt, with his psychic gifts and all that. Plus it would explain why Ben actually let him go at the end of season 2, after being so important to them.

Edited by Pope

About the man on the boat...

When Naomi finally contacted the boat with her phone, she was talking to a man she called Josh.

Wasn't the thing in the cabin named Joshua?

:o

She was calling George (Minkowski), and the thing in the cabin is Jacob :)

So the island is in a timeshift?

It could be moving? Like a boat?

How many of the oceanic 6 do we know now? 5?

Kate, Jack, Hurly, blank and blank?

Kate, Jack, Hurly, and Sayid.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

So the island is in a timeshift?

It could be moving? Like a boat?

How many of the oceanic 6 do we know now? 5?

Kate, Jack, Hurly, blank and blank?

Kate, Jack, Hurly, and Sayid.

What about

Benjamin (if I type BEN everyone will know and my tags will be pointless)

?

Only people who were on the plane count towards the Oceanic 6.

WOw that bit at the end. Kate is one crazy trick hoe.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Just started watching this show "on demand"

Reached episode 12 "Whatever The Case May Be"

What do the real fans think, does the series get better, worse, or remain the same throughout?

It really depends on what you're looking for. I think it's as good as ever. However, it has also changed alot.

I was completely entranced by the first season. It has declined quite thoroughly since but I still watch it. I'd say this season is just one step lower. I'm just guessing that the producers are desperate and they are just throwing as much stuff out there as possible to try and give us the run around but it's not mysterious you're just going off on crazy tangents while never solving the core mysteries. To me, once the hatch was opened it was a pandoras box of fail. I mean sure when they were on the search for other hatch's and what not seeking out the islands mysteries it was a good show but now it's like character plot has taken a ride in the trunk and now everythings all hoopla.

That's my two cents but hey they are thinking of perma banning pennies in the states so I guess they don't mean a damn thing.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

So is

Aaron

one of the oceanic 6? Probably not... And does it mean that

Claire

died?

I think she's still on the island. Right now Aaron is being "raised by another" while he should be raised by Claire (the psychic in season 1 said so). Aaron needs to go back to the Island or something will go terribly wrong.

Just started watching this show "on demand"

Reached episode 12 "Whatever The Case May Be"

What do the real fans think, does the series get better, worse, or remain the same throughout?

Season 2 introduces some great characters that are integral to the further progress of the show. Season 3 is my favorite so far, although it started off really slow. Season 4 is doing much better in this regard so far.

I think it helps that we know there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Season 3 was kinda like "ok, how long do they plan to draw the series out?" Now that we know there is a six season storyline, you can see how the pacing is working, and I'm excited to be over the halfway mark.

I totally agree, Hurlshot. Although the focus of the show seems to be drifting from the mysteries of the island, the current plotline is gripping enough to keep people entertained. Me, myself, I think I've got part of it figured out, but I'm not telling.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I totally agree, Hurlshot. Although the focus of the show seems to be drifting from the mysteries of the island, the current plotline is gripping enough to keep people entertained. Me, myself, I think I've got part of it figured out, but I'm not telling.

why not? plz tell :thumbsup: