LOST

Kor Qel Droma

I wonder who is sponsoring the new Dharma initiative... Could it be Widmore's next ploy to get the island back or maybe Ben's backup plan?

My bet is that it's the real Dharma, as in the ones who invested all the money into building everything on the island. What were their names? Hanso and Degroot?

edit: that dude's name is Bram.

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I wonder who is sponsoring the new Dharma initiative... Could it be Widmore's next ploy to get the island back or maybe Ben's backup plan?

My bet is that it's the real Dharma, as in the ones who invested all the money into building everything on the island. What were their names? Hanso and Degroot?

edit: that dude's name is Bram.

That would make sense, but why wait 20 years?

I'm sure finding the island and actually going there requires more than just money.. Besides The Others were dug in pretty tight and had Smokey on their side, so I understand that they (the New Dharama/or whoever it is) have chosen to strike when The Others are at their "weakest".

Does anyone have an idea what lies in the shadow of the statue?

Fortune favors the bald.

I'm sure finding the island and actually going there requires more than just money.. Besides The Others were dug in pretty tight and had Smokey on their side, so I understand that they (the New Dharama/or whoever it is) have chosen to strike when The Others are at their "weakest".

Does anyone have an idea what lies in the shadow of the statue?

It's the Island of course! But that would be too easy...

Maybe the Dharma mass grave?

Woah, Eloise is hardcore, sending her own son to the Island only to be killed by herself. I guess that's the difference between Daniel and Eloise, Daniel still tried to get Charlotte to leave, while Eloise was just an ice cold time killa.

Other than that, lots of stuff confirmed, not much new.

EDIT: Richard holding the cup and taking it easy was awesome.

Edited by Purkake

I still don't believe things can be changed.

PS: we're going to need a lot of Desmond in the last 2 episodes to make up for his serious lack of screentime this season

Edited by Pope

PS: we're going to need a lot of Desmond in the last 2 episodes to make up for his serious lack of screentime this season

Whatever happened, happened. Desmond is the only true variable in this equation, because he is "special".

The irony is that in their efforts to change everything, they're actually creating the circumstances from which they're trying to escape. In trying to prevent the Incident, Jack & co will actually cause it, and thus cause Oceanic 815 to crash etc etc...

Much like Ben became one of the others because Sayid shot him and Jack refused to operate on him.

Did anyone else find Daniel's interaction with past charlotte extremely awkward and pedo? I mean the grisly beard, sweaty brow and the desperation in his voice really pulled it all together. And I say that having seen many a pedo. A+ work lost.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I think they can be altered, but not changed.

Remember Eloise talking about the universe "course correcting"... so the way things happen can change, but ultimately they still happen, but maybe not the same way they originally happened.

If that makes sense.

Hmmmm, I'm predicting a not-so-perfect relationship between Locke and Richard.

Also, ressurected Locke is much cooler than his previous version.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I've get a sneaking suspicion that Locke isn't really in charge and that everyone one of those hostile redshirts are gonna meet an untimely end..

Best part of the episode was the little word play between Hurley and Dr. Chang.. :verymad:

Fortune favors the bald.

Best part of the episode was the little word play between Hurley and Dr. Chang.. :verymad:

Agreed. :lol:

I find it interesting that nobody has ever actually met

Jakob. Does that allude to Jabob not really existing and maybe Richard is the true puppet master?

It seemed that way but an actor has been cast in that role, though I suppose he could simply be a stand-in. It actually made me think of [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carniv

It seemed that way but an actor has been cast in that role, though I suppose he could simply be a stand-in. It actually made me think of [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carniv

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Other than Locke is the only person who's actually seen him in person. Or was that Hurley?

Is Jacob the guy down in the hole where the wheel was that told Locke to "say hi to his son"? Thats also the same guy in the cabin, right? If thats who you mean, I dont think hes Jacob or why would Locke question why nobody has seen Jacob? Lots of people have seen that guy.