NHL

SteveThaiBinh

More crazy action in the league tonight. Buffalo rallying against Tampa was a hoot to see on tv. Nice to see San Jose clinch a playoff spot as well.

I was cheering for Tampa damnit! Buffalo is in the way of Washington's playoff spot.

To be honest I wouldn't mind seeing Boston and Philly slip out of contention if it meant both Buffalo and Washington could get in.

Boston needs to stay where they are. That would put them in a first round match-up with my Habs. :p

Haha, no doubt. When I came home for lunch the Oil were up 4 to 1. I think things may have gone south a little after that. It's just too bad Chicago couldn't do us a solid in beating Nashville this afternoon as well. Damn Laozi and his team!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

My Leafs are playing well, despite the injuries. But they need some help! Philly must start losing! I'm actually hoping the Rangers will handle Philly on Tuesday. Then it's up to the Leafs to win over Boston. Twice.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

"who the hell loses to the islanders? I cant wait for Crosby to be back

I guess Malkin can have an off night once in a while though"

Malkin for MVP! L0L :)

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I like how the report says he'll miss 'At least ONE more game'. That is nasty.

Speaking of nasty, I was pretty pissed after I shelled out 12.95 to watch the Oilers get spanked during the first five minutes of the game. After that I was treated to a cruel demonstration of how luck can decide games in the league. The past two weeks the Oilers have had tonnes of good and lucky goals go in. Tonight was a somewhat of a steel drum concert, what with Edmonton ringing shots off of the posts at least six times. :)

Most of my friends that are Calgary fans are really enjoying themselves right now.

Talk about home team advantage tonight!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later. Have fun golfing, Leafs.

Damnit! You were supposed to be eliminated from the playoffs on Saturday against my Habs! It won't be nearly as much fun taunting Leafs fans at Uni if they are already out. :sad:

"We have a lot of guys stepping up and that's what good teams do," Glen Murray said. "I didn't think Toronto was going to go away and let us have it, but we need the wins more than them."

O.o I'm pretty sure that Toronto needed the wins more. :lol:

Edited by Deraldin

It seems like every game that Montreal plays puts them back in first place. I've lost track of ho many times they've pulled into 1st in the East these past few weeks.

Come from behind 4-3 OT win tonight of the Sabres. Plekanec scored twice in the final 3 minutes to send the game to OT and Higgins scored the winner. Pleks is sitting on 29 goals now I believe.