Surfer Girl rumor on the games to be published by Sega

funcroc

Word on the streets is Feburary Five is in the works. We won't know for sure until next month though.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

The CIA/FBI deal with cults, no?

Did you ever watch X-Files?

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Info on an Obsidian game that is a new IP? Well, I never!

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

That's the name? How stupid.

It's likely just a trade name, like Jefferson was.

EDIT: And then I realised Obsidz don't give their projects real names unless they mean to. This game would have a political sounding name if it were just the production moniker. Uh oh!

Edited by Krezack

The Dark Brotherhood is a state, right?

Right?

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

That's the name? How stupid.

It's likely just a trade name, like Jefferson was.

EDIT: And then I realised Obsidz don't give their projects real names unless they mean to. This game would have a political sounding name if it were just the production moniker. Uh oh!

It should have a cool name not something sucky.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

An Assassin's guild even more prominently featured in Oblivion as a major questline/joinable faction. If it weren't for Bethesda being a publisher themselves, I would think the game would have to be theres.

Also, keep in mind that even if the rumor is true, as rumors often have distorted messages, the name may be be incomplete or distorted. It could be The Dark Brother of ___ or ____: The Dark Brotherhood Which, with an appropriate cover wouldn't seem so bad.

An Assassin's guild even more prominently featured in Oblivion as a major questline/joinable faction. If it weren't for Bethesda being a publisher themselves, I would think the game would have to be theres.

Also, keep in mind that even if the rumor is true, as rumors often have distorted messages, the name may be be incomplete or distorted. It could be The Dark Brother of ___ or ____: The Dark Brotherhood Which, with an appropriate cover wouldn't seem so bad.

Well considering that they called one of the most recent fallout games "Fallout Fantasy" I'm hot holding much faith in the name's validity.

I just finished my game of Mahjong Titans, and now I'm going to play Minesweeper, because I can never win at Chess Titans.

Hey! Lets make a game in the Planescape setting about a guy who's tormented! We'll call it, Planescape: Torment!

Wow, i'm glad PC games are here to come up with intelligent names that put consoles to shame.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

I loved PST, it was you I was mocking.

Psst. Hey. I'm pretty sure he got that you were mocking him. He's just being intentionally dense to troll you.

It's a fabulous tactic and I admire him for using it. Everyone should express their inner troll every so often.