What you did today ...

Fionavar

The way I see it, the money is going towards me getting through school. The individual classes are irrelevent to me as long as I get through the classes in the end. Plus, it isn't something I do often.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Guest The Architect

Yeah, I doubt I'd never skip a class if I went to college in America. As long as it's not done regularly, I don't see the problem with doing that. There's no point in attending a class you don't want to go to, because the same result would occur.

I spent today following up on the cyber war. Interesting revelations and speeches.

Not participating, for the record, just spectating.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I just saw the Australian Open Women's final. Sharapova won. :sorcerer: Seeing as it's past 4 in the morning here, I'll be going to sleep now

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Staying up late, that's life :sorcerer:

Today, I made our flat a little more comfortable, because I had slept enough for the first time in years (or so it felt) and found enough energy to do this at last.

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

Workshop with fellow staff & then dinner out with them - it was a gift!

I hope this workshop involved building a large hydra cat out of plywood. :sorcerer:

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Considering I got my undergraduate with A average and missed 60-70% of the classes, I'd say it really depends on what kind of classes your university gives and what kind of person you are.

Most of our lecture notes are posted online, and most of our lecturers in undergraduate just read out the lecture notes with very small ad-lib; students raise few questions; few are answered satisfactorily. I'm someone whose strength is the ability to understand things and get the big picture very fast, so I usually end up knowing what he's saying before he's even halfway done. I'm weak in other areas, but they tend to be ones I work on myself. And the time I take off class (and the 2 hours of travel), I usually spend researching things appropriate to my degree.

So it really depends.

Today I played some tennis.

Most of our lecture notes are posted online, and most of our lecturers in undergraduate just read out the lecture notes with very small ad-lib; students raise few questions; few are answered satisfactorily.

That's how it is for me.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Workshop with fellow staff & then dinner out with them - it was a gift!

I hope this workshop involved building a large hydra cat out of plywood. :bat:

I do not think working with the Enneagram would constitute plywood fwiiw ;)

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

Tomorrow I'll be flying overseas to Hong Kong for a 10 day holiday with my family. Yay.

Good luck. I'll pray for you Architect.

Unless of course you enjoy squatting over a porcelain hole after ingesting an undercooked animal who had been slaughtered and left in an alley for the flies and wild dogs and contract sars and bird flu and tape worms and all kinds of nasties. My cousins went to China once, the food was horrible.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Guest The Architect

It's not like that in Hong Kong. It's fine there, otherwise, you think I'd want to go? I've been there before, 4 years ago. :bat:

Today, I lold. Watching a Star Trek Episode on Youtube, the first two comments to that episode:

There is no sound and the subtitles are in Klingon. Is this supposed to be a test for true trekkies?

it's hebrew not klingon

:bat:

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

I bundled up for work today! Temperatures have been on the nasty side all across the province. As I type this, it's a nice, balmy -45 degrees celsius. At least there's no wind.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

No here in Michigan, core temperature isn't as cold, but boy, that wind'll kill you.

And death by wind blows.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I'm crying.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I meant to say now instead of no

I'm crying.

Well, someone had to say and it might as well be me. HAHAHAHA! :grin:

Somedays I wish I had a cupboard full of C4 plastique explosives so I can take care of minor annoyances like cars without working mufflers or to use on cellphones of people who drive while on the phone. A little plastique can go a long way in solving the day to day problems of modern living.

A storm is coming and I have no caffiene! HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"