What you did today

Walsingham

Yes? It was entirely intentional.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

met up with an old friend on her university holidays

she's been down in Dunedin (a city renowned for drunken student behaviour) and is getting quite the impressive beer gut

i'm so proud *sniff*

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Did gardening, burned HL 2 and Mass Effect soundtracks on cd's and on a whim did Christmas shopping. I tend to be the only relaxed Christmas shopper downtown since I seem to be among the few that don't actually try to do it all in a single day. I bought the present for my mother ages ago and bought one for my sister on a whim when I was perusing a recently-reopened bookstore(destroyed previously in a fire, of not my doing). My parents, or rather, parent insists I go Christmas shopping together, but I tend to abhor standing in lines at the mall and usually skip the trip to do the actual shopping on an odd hour just before the merry event.

Also, actually contributed something to this thread besides drunken slobbering. Woo me.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Today has been a great day already. Woke up and logged into the ole bank account to see I had received a huge bonus from work. WooHoo! No traffic on the way in and after today, Im off until 2 Jan. Hahahahaah, suck it all you working schlubs.

Edited by Gfted1

I've packed up my Christmas gear in a rucksack and am about to wade into the christmas shopping crowds to get presents on my way to my parents house. Hurrah for train travel!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I'm getting Christmas holidays depression

Typical

As well as they show The Snowman at Christmas it's worth it though!

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

*as long

Also, rented Spiderman 3

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

huzzah, i'm working....

don't have a day off now until boxing day

but i do have something to look forward to. after work on christmas i'm gonna go have drinks with the most gorgeous girl ever. she wanted to spend the whole day together, but stupid work had to get in the way....

huzzah, i'm working....

don't have a day off now until boxing day

but i do have something to look forward to. after work on christmas i'm gonna go have drinks with the most gorgeous girl ever. she wanted to spend the whole day together, but stupid work had to get in the way....

You know, you COULD spread these lasses around a little, old man. :ermm:

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

who you calling old? :)

hehe i saw her last night too actually. ended up having rather a late night, so now i'm really really tired and zombie-like. work today should be fun....

Guest The Architect

I'd have female friends too, but they're all scared I'll reject them. I'm too pretty for my own good. I'd have male friends too, but they're all jealous of my perfection. Once again, too pretty for my own good. It's a problem both Master Tale and I are victims of. Oh well, even perfection has its drawbacks.

No, he's saying that he only accepts perfect people as his friends. And that's where I come along.

Right, pal?

kirottu said:

well sorry for having mostly female friends :shrugz:

You know what they say about a guy with a lot of female friends.

He is cursed with having jealous girlfriends?

I had a rather embarassing Saturday night. Out clubbing ran into an ex of mine. Things started getting a wee bit emotional and complex, and one thing and another, and a cab arrived and there's all these serious eye contacty things going on but I'm wondering if it makes any sense... and she's always doing my head in with mood swings and... should I go or should I stay, and how to explain...

...A fuse blew in my head. Or maybe something just unstuck itself. The right course of action was clear in an instant.

I vaulted the fence next to me and just ran off. I ran like the wind! The sheer unbelievably juvenile thrill of literally running away from teh whole complicated mess propelling me at quite incredible speed. I was exceptionally drunk, but I think I yelled something like "I'm free! Free like a lion, baby! Leaping like a lamb!" then *sproing* jumped a wall and must've disappeared from view.

Now, I'm sure I hurt her feelings, but I have got to be honest. It was the most fun I've had all year. I recommend it to anyone. Trouble with the boss? Run off giggling. Exam in partial differential equations? Run off giggling. Confronted by muggers? Run off giggling.

-Elwood Blues