What you did today

Walsingham

well sorry for having mostly female friends :p

You know what they say about a guy with a lot of female friends.

He is cursed with having jealous girlfriends?

I had a rather embarassing Saturday night. Out clubbing ran into an ex of mine. Things started getting a wee bit emotional and complex, and one thing and another, and a cab arrived and there's all these serious eye contacty things going on but I'm wondering if it makes any sense... and she's always doing my head in with mood swings and... should I go or should I stay, and how to explain...

...A fuse blew in my head. Or maybe something just unstuck itself. The right course of action was clear in an instant.

I vaulted the fence next to me and just ran off. I ran like the wind! The sheer unbelievably juvenile thrill of literally running away from teh whole complicated mess propelling me at quite incredible speed. I was exceptionally drunk, but I think I yelled something like "I'm free! Free like a lion, baby! Leaping like a lamb!" then *sproing* jumped a wall and must've disappeared from view.

Now, I'm sure I hurt her feelings, but I have got to be honest. It was the most fun I've had all year. I recommend it to anyone. Trouble with the boss? Run off giggling. Exam in partial differential equations? Run off giggling. Confronted by muggers? Run off giggling.

I think that was the most awesome thing I've read in a long time.

I love this forum. :p

I am going to be in so much trouble, when I next see her, but it was totally and completely worth it. It's just nice to have that confirmed. My one regret is that it couldn't be filmed so you could've seen it.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

If she heard it just when you aptly disappeared, it's pretty damn perfect.

I have to give it you, Walsingham, this time the nomen isn't omen.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

(argh double post)

xmas so far has been amazing. i may be at work, but it's really cruisy

and to make things even more awesome, i just got a txt from the beautiful girl i'm really really interested in saying she really likes me too. can't wait to see her tonight :(

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

What's funny is of the 9 or so women currently attracted to me, most of them are aware of computers being my number 1 hobby. But you know what, if they don't like that, then they can go suck it. Girls like that "I don't care what you think of me" attitude and think it's sexy.

Hell, I'm finding you sexy from all the way over here! Your indifference turns me on!

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Bokman, there is a difference between hobby and obsession. :thumbsup:

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Walsh won the thread :thumbsup:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I worked today. I hate people. I truly do hate people. Not only was I busy today but the reach-in cooler that had all the milk, eggs, cheese, and various meats, as well as the myriad frozen burritos died. While I was making a mad dash trying to save product by putting them in the walk-in cooler and back room freezer people kept showing up. AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!

Must... play... Mass... Effect... Must... punch... Manuel... OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

BEST XMAS EVER YESTERDAY

work = boring, but drinkies with amazingly gorgeous girl turned out to be very very fun

she told me she thought she'd never have a chance with me. i was just like "are you ****ing kidding?!"

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

BEST XMAS EVER YESTERDAY

work = boring, but drinkies with amazingly gorgeous girl turned out to be very very fun

she told me she thought she'd never have a chance with me. i was just like "are you ****ing kidding?!"

Is she one of these: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Female_serial_killers ? :(

Edit: Today was the first day that my brain realised that I am on annual leave and not at work. I think I will go out in my garden, grab a chair, sit in the shade and enjoy a cold drink. The world be damned :o

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I have a massive fever. Very listless. Can't sleep. If I concentrate I can jack up my temperature to a silly level. It's not very healthy but I figure maybe I can burn the demons out. :brows::aiee:

-Elwood Blues

A fever means your body's defenses is doing its job by removing the invader. Go sit in a cold tub of water if it bothers you too much. Drink ice water.

Excuse me, lady. I'm trying to do the old tropical major here. i have to drag myself around in sweat stained khakis.

-Elwood Blues

A fever means your body's defenses is doing its job by removing the invader. Go sit in a cold tub of water if it bothers you too much. Drink ice water.

Excuse me, lady. I'm trying to do the old tropical major here. i have to drag myself around in sweat stained khakis.

Reason enough to go take a dip in the tub.

Edit.

Oh very well, I've been told I need to work on my empathy. Poor, Poor Walshy, feeling down. We hope you get better.

Edited by Dark_Raven

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Shryke I understand she's hot, but please try not to give in completely, and make sure to leave her guessing a bit. Remember that you're the catch, not her.

:brows: LOLZ! You're giving advice on how to catch women? :aiee:

Now I've seen the pinnacle of teh internets!1 :lol::lol: :lol:

Help me match-maker Bok! I'm trying to ping my GF's Linkysys, but she's encrypting her gateway channel!? How can I gain access tonight!

manthing2.jpg

I have a massive fever. Very listless. Can't sleep. If I concentrate I can jack up my temperature to a silly level. It's not very healthy but I figure maybe I can burn the demons out. :brows::lol:

This is what DVD box sets were invented for. If you didn't get any for Christmas, go out and get. :aiee:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)