What are you playing now?

Gorth

I finished Mass Effect today. Absolutely loved the end sequence.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I had already downloaded(thanks Pop) the soundtrack earlier, so I knew.

So, there!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I gave Resistance: Fall of Man and The Darkness (demo) a whirl last night. I remember why I don't play FPS games on a console. I died so many times in Resistance. just because I'm a ridiculously poor aim compred to the AI. Aiming overshoots the position too much or else it just aims too slow.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I'm playing a character in my mom's boyfriend's Hellgate: London account. He's not used to these types of games so I've alredy passed him in levels. And even though it's a horribly shallow and simplistic game, it's quite fun. I hate the randomized levels without a point and the combat is kind of clunky and awkward (playing a sword wielding.. thing) but it has a strange pull on me even so. Weird.

I'm not buying a copy once I get home to my own apartment in two days though. Not that good.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Finished Daxter. Fairly short game, not up to the quality as the rest of the series. Different developer, so I can understand. Tried getting back into Gears of War PC and couldn't.

Uncharted, here I come!

There's nothing wrong with the controls. PC supports the 360 controller and I've played it both ways on PC as well as played the 360 version over a friends. PC controls just fine with keyboard and mouse.

Edited by Tale

Started playing Hugies NWN2 mod called Moonshadows. Since it's really combat-heavy and light on roleplaying it's not my cup of tea, but I must say that I'm quite enjoying it. For the most part, he hits the spot with the writing, and the whole module just has a nice "D&D adventure feel" about it. It also gave me an excuse to finally play a more fighting-oriented build for once, not something I do often.

I'm enjoying it, good fun.

Also playing Call of Duty 4 for the PC. Initially extremely impressive game, though I think once you get used to the adrenalinefilled combat and get over the great graphics (and it runs great to, very nice) the game loses its charm a bit. The best bits were when the game outright shocked you with bulletfire going off everywhere and explosions and whatnot.

Still, it's well done no doubt. Enjoying it despite it not being a genre I'm very fond of normally.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

I've been playing CoD4 on the PC (sorry Xbox Live guys.) It's pretty awesome, I haven't even started the single player though. So far I'm best with the shotgun, but I'm only about level 6 or 7 so we'll see how the unlocks go.

I'm also playing EQ2 on Extreme quality settings, and it's purty.

I wonder how Project Origin will turn out....

Completely awesome.