What you did today, part gazillion

Walsingham

Mostly working these days... meetings and client visits during the daytime, job interviews in the evenings and then a lot of writing at night. In short, crunch time lasting until Christmas :luck:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

The weirdest and most disturbing dream I had was when George Carlin and Bill Cosby got ina full blown John Woo style gun battle to see gets to eat my corpse. :luck:

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

You guys make me feel perfectly norman and that's ****ing depressing

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

"Perfectly norman"?

250px-Ultimategoblin-markbagley.jpg

Norman...Osborn?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

The weirdest and most disturbing dream I had was when George Carlin and Bill Cosby got ina full blown John Woo style gun battle to see gets to eat my corpse. :luck:

Please tell me that you've worked that scene into the screenplay you've been writing. Cinematic GOLD!!

(Note: It'd be best if Cosby won, so we can see him eating JELL-O Pudding out of a human skull.)

I made coffee trying to measure out with teaspoons because we have no tablespoon. God damn this is bad coffee.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I spent most of the day trying to come up with a cheap way of traveling across Sweden, from south to north. It ended up with me paying $250 SINGLE FARE and cursing a lot.

I'm still cursing.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I spent most of the day trying to come up with a cheap way of traveling across Sweden, from south to north. It ended up with me paying $250 SINGLE FARE and cursing a lot.

I'm still cursing.

Maybe it's the avatar, but I kind of picture you cursing in a constant stream anyway. The way badgers do.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I'm still cursing.

How many kilometres is that? I'll bet travelling the same distance in the UK would be a lot pricier.

Today I went to the shop to buy a card and change my ISP, because my old one kept logging me off the Obsidian boards. Every post posted or PM sent in the last 24 hours took about two minutes of repeat attempts before I could string together enough clicks without it chucking me off.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Yesterday was very good. I know this thread is about today, but I'd like to share what happened. So like, I'm at a new high school and stuff and I tried out for the hockey team. I made varsity but as a 3rd liner, which means I wouldn't get a whole lot of playing time. Yesterday was our first game and I managed to score to put us ahead 1-0. We wound up winning 1-0, and the coach has considered me moving up to second line which means I would get significantly more playing time.

I'm totally bragging by the way.

Congrats Krookie. Go get 'em. :Cant's slapping Krookie on the back while offering him the non-alcoholic beverage of his choice icon:

Okay, I'll share something really weird. Mine, unlike the previous couple of pages, is not a dream.

Every now and then, when I'm home, I'll take a bath. This is especially true on lazy days like today. So, I'm sitting in the bathtub and one of my cats comes into the bathroom. They sometimes do that, no prob. I'm one of those big, teddybear emo kind of guys who likes cats and takes baths. So, the cat comes in. Fine. But instead of sitting on the close hamper near the tub like she normally does, she jumps on the edge of the tub. ...And starts drinking the bathwater. I'm like: "Get the hell out of here, you dumbass cat! What do you think I am? Soup?" So she runs away, but I hear her bathing herself in the hall. When I got out of the bath, I looked at their water, which I already knew was full because I changed it hours ago. Good Lord.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

"Perfectly norman"?

250px-Ultimategoblin-markbagley.jpg

Norman...Osborn?

:p:lol: :lol:

That made my day

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

When I got out of the bath, I looked at their water, which I already knew was full because I changed it hours ago. Good Lord.

Simple. Those fancy bath salts are actually just balls of gravy granules. Which also explains your delightful sour meat aroma.

EDIT: I've been going through some old stuff. I found a valentine's card from way back which the girl in question returned amongst albums and so on (ouch). My inscription reads

"I wanted to send you poetry, but the only poetry I could think of was the poetry of the line of your lips, and the rhythm of your kiss."

I used to be smooth, man. Now look at me. *sigh*

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Woke up, moaned and groaned about my shoulders, knees, and other failing joints that have fallen apart since I was sick, exercycled and free-weighted with gritted teeth, went grocery shopping, got an oil change, started a stew, made some lunch, did some housework while also considering violent acts against the bank/loan agent who's been keeping us in limbo for weeks re: reviewing/responding to our bid on of their short-saled houses, then pulled up a rocking chair in front of the big TV, played a little bit of a game, and now it's almost time for my afternoon nap...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I chatted with a girl on MSN tonight just to see if I still got it (I do that sometimes). I do. But it turned out she was 16 years old in reality!! So now I know I still got it.. in a paedophilic kind of way. :)

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I'm still cursing.

You could walk.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I chatted with a girl on MSN tonight just to see if I still got it (I do that sometimes). I do. But it turned out she was 16 years old in reality!! So now I know I still got it.. in a paedophilic kind of way. :)

Well, at least you still got it. It's always worth knowing.

I just cured writer's block by doing the Harlem shuffle around my office. It's things like that which made me a bad 9-5er.

-Elwood Blues

I should be writing.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I just realized the horrible thing about coming back from college. Because near college, you can run around and see cute girls, and the cute girls probably attend that college.

Everywhere else, half the places you go and see cute girls at, the cute girls probably attend the local High School.

crud

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I just realized the horrible thing about coming back from college. Because near college, you can run around and see cute girls, and the cute girls probably attend that college.

Everywhere else, half the places you go and see cute girls at, the cute girls probably attend the local High School.

crud

...Or they don't attend the high school and they won't talk to you. Actually I think this may be just a London thing.

-Elwood Blues