Mask o' the Betrayer!

Pop

You can use it on spirit essences, and I think you get a better 'spirit crafting feat'. I never got into it though so I can't tell you the effects.

I agree about Kaelyn. I'm not usually a fan of "goody" characters, but I thought Kaelyn was extremely likeable. And yes, her voice-actress did a great job and definetely made her feel quite unique as far as characters go.

The other character I wasn't sure of from before the game release was Gann, there was always that fear that he would turn out to be annoying whining "emo character". But he was quite funny and witty and not so much "oh woe is me".

I really enjoyed all the characters in the game, for various reasons. Obsidian did a great job on them.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Kaelyn - best "goody" character ever. I really mean it. And truly great VO.

Man, I blame Kaelyn for my huge desire to get half-celestial subrace from XP2 and/or Purgatorio. Those wings are just lovely.

Another thing that reminds me of PS:T is huge importance of WIS - or so it seems. I would've missed so much awesome dialogue options if I hadn't have such a high WIS

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Since nobody else is bothering with spoiler tags

Well, it is the spoiler forum.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

By the way, do you guys have any idea what is "Bad Strreff" :lol:

nwn2ss102307192532je1.jpg

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

I swear, Obsidian included that helmet just to screw with us.

"Everyone's going to want to wear it for the stats, but it's going to be ugly as sin! It'll be awesome."

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Like the feaking butterfly mask in the prequel.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Not not really one for Epic level gaming, 'cause even though it's seems totally sweet at first, the combat never seem to be very challenging. So I'd prefer to have any further expansions for a new char...BUT if they do continue this story (would does have the potential to be uber cool) they simply MUST including the option of becoming a lich or demilich complete with phylactery and all. My heart almost skipped a beat when I found the Tome of Profane Rebirth, but then I realized it was just a quest item. :sad:

manthing2.jpg

I swear, Obsidian included that helmet just to screw with us.

"Everyone's going to want to wear it for the stats, but it's going to be ugly as sin! It'll be awesome."

Eh, I think it was kinda cool looking and stag horns fits to spirit shaman which my character was (apart from 5 fighter levels for BAB + feats. And backstory ) :lol:

edit: So, no one has seen that "Bad Streff" before?

Edited by Xard

By the way, do you guys have any idea what is "Bad Strreff" :lol:

Bad string reference.

--

Also, I ended up using Efram's Ugly-As-Sin-But-Godsend-plus further enchanted by Safiya-helmet from start to finish as well. :lol:

Edited by jaguars4ever
manthing2.jpg

If I remember, I'll dig in the toolset tonight for that reference and see what I can find out.

By the way, is there any perma-haste item for evil playthrough? You get totally awesome ring from Sheva just before entering Fugue Plane if you remember to visit her if you play as "good guy". However, considering I'm going to slurp Wood Man's delicious soul this time I doubt I get anything but despise from her, hah :lol:

But perma-haste item would be pretty neat. I always used such boots in NWN1. :)

Stats of mask you can craft from spirits of coven is insane. Propably looks godawfully silly too :lol:

I don't believe so, but evil playthrough is where you get the Belt of Storm Giant Strength.

Gah, how I can kill that annoying demilich? I need to kill him in order to save Kaelyn from her destiny - but that annoying **** teleports right away after business with tomes have ended. Must Eternity's End be my first goal in order to get both books and then going "nyah nyah nyah I aint' giving these to you" to drive him mad enough to attack me?

Yeah, you have to go to Eternitys End first. You get the option for dropping the book on the floor, and when you go to the other place, one of book-keepers is still there and you can decide on what to do. If you let the keeper run away, Rammaq will find out about it.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

But then I miss killing Voice or having fun in the gates, gah! :sad:

EE is definetly least interesting one of these 3. Meh.

Edited by Xard

Yeah, you have to go to Eternitys End first. You get the option for dropping the book on the floor, and when you go to the other place, one of book-keepers is still there and you can decide on what to do. If you let the keeper run away, Rammaq will find out about it.

No you don't. You can go to Eternity's End in any order and still be able to kill Rammaq. That's kinda nice since one can then defend the gate first, which is the only way to get Ammon to aid you in its defense/attack with his Baatezu generals. :lol:

What you need to do when speaking with Rammaq at Eternity's End is to select the dialogue option questioning what he intends to do with his newfound Godhood when he gets it. He'll tell you "none o'yo lich-damn business, sucka" or some such. But this will trigger a journal entry now making it possible to sabotage his efforts. Thus, when clicking on one tome on the bookshelf, push it off to destroy it. For the other book, you won't actually find it as the priest has escaped (if EE is your first area then let the priest escape). The key is to not go back to Rammaq IN BETWEEN the getting (or lack of in this case) the two books. Only after both books are beyond reach and sabotaged via your journal, then go back to speak to Rammaq. He'll then tell you that there's betrayal in your eyes and he wants to kick your ass so bad that even your ancestors will feel it.

Kill him and get the really nice ending for Kaelyn. :lol:

manthing2.jpg

Cool, I did not know that. I always thought you had to essentially betray him twice (destroying the book, and letting the priest get away) and then he tells you that he had you followed.

Thanks for clearing that up. I wish there was an option to just downright attack him though.

Oh come on. Why the hell wouldn't it let me tear down the wall?

Honestly. What the shiite?

Tell me about it. :bat:

I'm sure 90% of us probably felt the same way...before realizing that Obsidian probably can't make significant changes to WotC's intellectual property.

Still, uber cheesy.

manthing2.jpg

I wonder if there are any cut content related to wall e.g possibility of tearing it down.

How would you actually tear down the wall? I'm not sure they have wrecking balls.

Edited by Tale

With bare hands, of course :o

Unlocked "optimal" good ending and I loved Kaelyn's part. In fact that part made ifference and the fact I couldn't tear wall down didn't irk me as much as it did - long live guerilla warfare!

I just created my Neutral Evil tiefling Wizard/Fighter/EK/Rogue for my deliciously evil campaign.

If you're wondering what's the reason for rogue: I have able learner feat and with 1 level in rogue I could "unlock" all of its skills, meaning I have just as high bluff/diplomacy/intimade skills as single classed rogue. And since rogue levels don't affect tiefling's multiclass penalty I only suffer 20 % penalty for fighter levels (since EK levels stack with my wiz levels :) )

Fellow Spirit Shaman players: Any idea why I couldn't get any new spells after some point in epic levels? in the end I had 24 levels as spirit shaman and 5 as fighter, but IIRC for last 4 spirit shaman levels I didn't get any new spells, unlike Gann who got to choose new spells every level.

Edited by Xard

Oh come on. Why the hell wouldn't it let me tear down the wall?

Honestly. What the shiite?

Tell me about it. :o

I'm sure 90% of us probably felt the same way...before realizing that Obsidian probably can't make significant changes to WotC's intellectual property.

Still, uber cheesy.

Well what jerk decided that wall needed to be cannon in the first place? That's like the stupidest thing ever.

I'm officially sick of the DnD setting.