What are you playing now?

Darque

Thinking of starting up some Eternal Darkness. :yucky:

Same!

But I'm going to wait until I finish Persona 3. Never finished Eternal Darkness, but I mean to.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I've really enjoyed it. I'd say "so far," but I'm near the end, so I can feel comfortable about leaving out that qualifier.

Galactic Civlizations II .. that game is as addictive as Civ2.. *shakes fist at developers*

Do you have Dark Avatar as well? They also have a second expansion "Twilight of the Arnor" coming next month that is supposed to be really good. :yucky:

Ok, I'm playing M2TW, and I just found out that one of my cardinals, Cristov

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Galactic Civlizations II .. that game is as addictive as Civ2.. *shakes fist at developers*

Do you have Dark Avatar as well? They also have a second expansion "Twilight of the Arnor" coming next month that is supposed to be really good. :ermm:

No unfortunately not - but I'm planning on buying them next time I'm going to invest in games. Is Dark Avatar good?

Fortune favors the bald.

Beat Halo 3 on Legendary, 4 player co-op. One of the most awesome co-op games I've played. Just wished that Bungie would have added the other two characters during cut scenes, it sort of took away from the story a bit. Still awesome none the less.

Do you have Dark Avatar as well? They also have a second expansion "Twilight of the Arnor" coming next month that is supposed to be really good. :ermm:

No unfortunately not - but I'm planning on buying them next time I'm going to invest in games. Is Dark Avatar good?

Just about everything I've heard has been good, but I don't know anyone that actually has it. o:)

Dark Avatar is great. I have it. Super Abilities are the main thing I like about it. I can't even remember what the rest of the differences against vanilla are (aside from new races, that is).

Edited by Tale

Do you design all your ships to be shaped like psycho lagomorphs?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

That would be cool if I could do it. Or maybe shape them like trees and nuts to go with the chipmunk theme.

Ok.

Now Playing:

Killer 7 (PS2) - What can I say? A great game.

Puzzle Quest (PSP) - Good but I'm not sure if it deserves the praise it gets. Plus, It's buggy as hell on the PSP.

IWD2 (PC - duh) - :)

Will be playing:

Fatal Frame 3 (PS2)

Tales of Eternia (PSP)

Mount & Blade V.892 (PC)

centinexx.png

Puzzle Quest (PSP) - Good but I'm not sure if it deserves the praise it gets. Plus, It's buggy as hell on the PSP.

Ugh, I would think it would be really unwieldy to play it with a PSP. The stylus and mouse make puzzle moves simple and quick, but the PSP only has that mediocre stick to use.

Actually, controls are very comfortable. The real problem is bugs. I sometimes appreciate the developers for their ability to fit that much bugs into a simple hand-held puzzle game.

Edited by karka
centinexx.png

Is Dark Avatar good?

Yes, it is. I haven't played the campaigns (campaigns don't interest me in Civilization either - it's the epic game all the way for me). Everyone has their own favourite improvement, but for me, by far the best was the introduction of colonisable planets with hostile environments, so you have to research certain technology before you can colonise them. It makes the game much more balanced, rather than 'getting a good start' being all-important.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I recently finished Fallout 1 again (3rd or 4th time).

Then started Fallout 2 again but got disgusted with the campy dialog and bathroom humor again and stopped. I think I have played that one through twice and that is enough for me.

Then went to NW2 again. This time with an Asamar Palidan. It is going well. Am near the end. Next time I will play calculating evil if possible.

As dark is the absence of light, so evil is the absence of good.

If you would destroy evil, do good.

Evil cannot be perfected. Thank God.

I'm a little more than half way through my NHL 08 season with the Habs. Turning auto aim for shots on seems almost like cheating to me. I turned it on for a few games. I then went on a seven game winning streak where I scored no fewer than 4 goals in every game. Koivu is now only 8 goals behind the league leaders for the Rocket Richard trophy, 12 points behind the leader for the Art Ross. Markov is in first for the Norris followed by Souray at 6th and Hamrlik at 12th.. Toskala is in 5th for the Jennings and Higgins is in 6th for the Calder. I went from 12th place in the East to 5th.

My winning streak included this awesome game. Koivu had 2 goals, 1 assist and Kovalev had 2 goals.

post-3491-1191299655_thumb.jpg

Am I hitting enough now? :sorcerer:

Edited by Deraldin

By far the best was the introduction of colonisable planets with hostile environments, so you have to research certain technology before you can colonise them. It makes the game much more balanced, rather than 'getting a good start' being all-important.

That's a really good idea - I always thought it seemed silly that you were a civilization that could create several different dimensions and use them as weapons, but couldn't colonize a planet like Venus.

I still think it could be interesting if the races had different preferences in Planet types - like MOO3 tried to do. But that would seriously alter the game and maybe not for the better.

Fortune favors the bald.