E3 Expectations

Personaly i dont beleave kotor 3 would be announced but i really hope it will be..... i think i speak for us all when i say THEY NEED TO RELEASE IT!!! or at the very most start on it, if it wasnt in the works already! but hey who knows just cross your fingers and hope it happens lol :verymad:

They announce they have dropped the plan to ever make K3

MWAHAHAAHAHAA

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

They announce they have dropped the plan to ever make K3

MWAHAHAAHAHAA

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

If you expect something from E3 (such as KOTOR 3) and your expectations arent met then your left with less hope than you had before, so everyone should just be nuetral to stop the ' OMFG THEY DIDNT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT KOTOR 3 AND IM GOING TO DIE" threads that are bound to pop up.

if they dont make a kotor 3 im going to become a video game programmer and make my own

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

Well, I believe there is a Wii Star Wars game coming out. I would definitely like to see some gameplay footage of that if it is announced/confirmed.

That could make me want to buy a Wii...and perhaps they could have a special remote to resemble a lightsaber. Make the special remote come with the game as a pre-order bonus and/or Collectors edition.

I am very interested in what we will see in regards to Force Unleashed (If anything new).

A new Rogue Squadron game, maybe?

They (LucasArts) have so many platforms to use for games, so many possibilities. If the companies can make a good showing...they could hook a lot of people. Even if just with a few games.

wookiedance.gif

Bio's Mass Effect? Assasin's Creed? Many others?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Ahh

Well, it's your toy

Sell it to me, $5!

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

No, me!

I offer $10!

He's a fin, $10 finnish dollars are only worth $1.25 in the US!

Edited by Tale

We have euros which actually are more valuable than USD

Deleted to be less spammy.

Edited by Tale

Guest The Architect
We have euros which actually are more valuable than USD

Edited by The Architect

Just to list a few...well 2.....Halo 3, oblivion

Oblivion is out already.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

What is this Star Wars 2007 game I keep hearing about? Is it TFU? If so, I'm highly disappointed, because TFU is really not that impressive. It's just Jedi Knights 3. I suppose any expectation, or hope, really of K3 being announced at E3 was definitely wishful thinking, though I wouldn't be surprised if they did release it in '08. I mean, Battlefront 3 has been "confirmed," and I wouldn't be surprised to see a few hints leaking out in the near future about K3, as this seems to be a very busy period for LA. They've got a lot of steam right now, and if they have the KotOR MMO (which I probably will NOT buy), K3, and Battlefront 3, '08 will progress to be the best year LA has ever had. I think if they're smart though, they'll release Battlefront 3 Q1, K3 in Q2, and the MMO in Q3 or 4, as Battlefront will sell regardless, and you don't want people skipping the other games to wait for Battlefront, and you know the MMO is only for hardcore gamers, so it won't sell as well as either K3 or Battlefront. I'm guessing that the MMO and K3 will be very similar though, and I'm hoping that it will be nearly the same game, only with more people in one, because I don't want to miss out on anything KotOR.

Just to list a few...well 2.....Halo 3, oblivion

Oblivion is out already.

I know, i was not saying future realeses just reasons to keep the 360...

Honestly, I was greatly disappointed with the Halo 3 trailers. I don't see too many new and enticing aspects that kept Halo at the cutting edge. It looks as if it has fallen to your average FPS, depending only on the loyalty of the Halo Nation. I will probably buy it, merely because I love the volume of users on Live, making every game you play full of 16 or however many people. I would hold on to my 360, because why get rid of it? You gonna go pay double for a lesser, maybe equal system in PS3? Or maybe go with the Wii, which not many multi-platformers are porting to? I don't see either matching up with the 360. Sony looks to the future way too often, so much that there present day stuff sucks. "Oh yeah, let's look at creation of Gran Turismo 5, when 4 hasn't even come out yet." Any of you remember that? And the fact that they used blue ray, how many blue ray movies are there? 5? Now granted, these are only my OPINIONS, and anyone is welcome to argue with them, I just think that PS3 put so much money into preparing for the future, that they forgot about competing with the present generation systems, which is why they're in dead last, and with a long way to catch up.