What do you believe?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. What do you believe?

• The glass is half full
    • The glass is half empty
    • The glass is all ways full
    • There is no glass

Guest Jy Kon Star

This poll is about what you believe where these questions are concerned, not what I believe about them. So don't ask me to explain them, instead choose, then post why or don't...

All of the above at the same time.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

The question is answered by knowing in which direction fluid moved last. If the liquid has recently been added to it is half full. If fluid has been removed then it is half empty. Under most circumstances there will be a small degree of evaporation. Thus the glass is most often half empty. If the liquid is beer then being half empty is a good excuse to get another round in.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

There is nothing in my glass at the moment so obviously its neither half-full or full.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

There is no glass, only Zuul.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I believe I can fly.

Nonsense.

Love lifts us up where we belong!!!!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Nobody has convinced me that there is a glass yet. Once that has been done, we can talk about the purpose and current state of the glass.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Coming right up.

pitcher-of-beer.gif

Whoa! :aiee:

In that case, it will soon be empty :o

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

That's not a glass, jackanapes, it's a pitcher. So save some for me.

Only if you can prove that Eldar is still alive and not dead and buried somewhere in Cantousents basement :shifty:

Now excuse me, time to make the glass half empty :*

A six pack and a half full pitcher.

Dark Raven really knows which buttons to push, doesn't she? :shifty:

Half empty. I hate my life.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

the glass is always full man,

well of unless there really is no glass ...

might have a problem there, just what am i going to be able to drink that arizona apple green tea in if there is no glass....

but anyway the glass is all ways full, just never bother to mention what it is full of.

might be full of feces

Strength through Mercy

Head Torturor of the Cult of the Anti-gnome

If I can't see the glass there's no way for me to verify anything, therefore I do not possess the neccesary information to answer this question. If there is indeed no glass, however, I couldn't verify anything anyway, because you cannot prove a nonexistance. Because of this, until other information is provided, I shall think the most likely to be correct answer is: there is no glass.

However, I do see a mug right in front of me which is a little less than half full.

Edited by TrueNeutral

I believe in me (sometimes), and in a few other people (always).

There is no glass.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: