TV: Heroes

Diogo Ribeiro

I concur, this episode was fun. It felt a bit rushed, although I guess it couldn't be avoided.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

He won't.

And he doesn't need to, anyway. He's got his own blood.

Edited by Pidesco

Heja Sverige!!

So, did the season pick up? Should I come back to watching it (possibly via their website)?

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

It's a bit uneven. Some episodes are great, others not so much.

Heja Sverige!!

Actually, that's one of the things that irked me. What should make sense is for her to have disappeared forever from the current timeline.

Heja Sverige!!

I hope Tim Kring is really taking advantage of this strike and making some well thought out plotlines for chapter three. A lot of this second season was, as Piddy pointed out, really uneven. Hopefully he'll quit dumbing down a lot of the characters as well.

I'm glad that Nikki is gone, but not so thrilled about the loss of Nathan. Unless, of course, it was HRG that shot him, that would be...interesting.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I don't think Nikki is dead. If she was, they would have shown something more than just the explosion. I think they are setting things up for her to make a miraculous comeback. Anyway, if she is dead my mom is not going to be happy. Nikki is her favourite character.

Heja Sverige!!

He won't.

And he doesn't need to, anyway. He's got his own blood.

I don't think Peter's blood will do that. Peter's power is absorbing powers, that's his primary power, all other powers he uses are secondary, and a result of his primary power. The only power that is in his DNA would be his primary absorbing power. It takes his brain to actually make other powers happen through that absorbing power.

And yeah, I deffinetely think Noah was the assasin. It deffinetely looked like him walking away, and he made the deal with the company and all.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'm with you on that one, Pixies.

I was kind of hoping that Sylar wouldn't get all of his powers back, just his original one. Looks like the finale for chapter three will be he and Petey duking it out for round three ( or is it four now?).

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

So his blood loses its power as soon as it leaves his body? I don't buy that. It should be his DNA that mutates as soon as he meets someone with power. And once it mutates, it's permanent. Although I wonder why it is that his DNA doesn't mimic other traits. Like, he could gain oily skin by meeting someone who has the genes for oily skin. Or the colour of his eyes could be constantly changing.

Heja Sverige!!

So his blood loses its power as soon as it leaves his body? I don't buy that. It should be his DNA that mutates as soon as he meets someone with power. And once it mutates, it's permanent. Although I wonder why it is that his DNA doesn't mimic other traits. Like, he could gain oily skin by meeting someone who has the genes for oily skin. Or the colour of his eyes could be constantly changing.

But his ability to use his secondary powers is based off of how he feels. He could (at least originally) only use his secondary powers when he recalled how he felt when he met the people who used them, so they weren't just like, passively active. It's his brain that really holds the power, not his blood. Like in The Mask, when part of his suit was like, shot off, it turned back into part of his pajamas. The pajama's didn't retain their ability to be a yellow suit when they left the body that had the mask on it.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Do you guys think Adam doesnt needs food, water or oxygen and will live in the coffin forever or do you think those factors would kill him?

I don't think he'll die down there, but he sure will lose a lot of weight.

Come to think of it, he could rip out one of his bones and start-a-scraping! It might take a decade or four to get out, but what else does he have to do down there?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I don't know, I mean, I'm sure that they will keep him alive for the future or soemthing, but really, I don't know if you can heal from suffocation.

I'm guessing that as long as he doesn't completely decompose, he should regenerate as soon as he gets some fresh hair.

Heja Sverige!!

What did he call Hiro, a cog? Or cod? Or something.