Transformers general

Oerwinde

The public got excited. I mean, the comic book guys out there are probably all bunched up in rage, but the film has been received very well by the public. I'll probably end up seeing it on DVD.

Do not underestimate or overestimate the power, or the lack thereof, of...

NERD RAGE!

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I saw the movie and had a great time. The entire movie was just so fun to watch, and suprisingly so. I didn't think I would like it, because I wasn't a fan of the cartoons at all, and specifically the idea of giant robots that turned into vehicles. It was also really funny when the people would use the transformer's names and refer to the all spark. "I have to save BumbleBee!" or, "I'm not giving you this all spark!"

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I saw the movie and had a great time. The entire movie was just so fun to watch, and suprisingly so. I didn't think I would like it, because I wasn't a fan of the cartoons at all, and specifically the idea of giant robots that turned into vehicles. It was also really funny when the people would use the transformer's names and refer to the all spark. "I have to save BumbleBee!" or, "I'm not giving you this all spark!"

well I certainly wouldn't give you MY all spark.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

"I can smell you human!"

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I can't remember how to spell his name, but I think Shia Labuff (sp?) did a really good job, and almost all of the parts that were supposed to be funny that he was involved in, I found funny.

Well, I will say this, after seeing the movie, I am considerably less worried about Shia LaBeouf being in the next Indiana Jones.

Yeah, I actually really liked him when he was in Even Steavens, but didn't know how he would do on the big screen.

I doubt it.

well I certainly wouldn't give you MY all spark.

And if you want MY all spark then you're gonna have to pay for it. o:)

manthing2.jpg

i don't know why, but i just thought of something really cool

if Springer was in the movie, they could have had a kick ass Autobot/Decepticon helicopter fight

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!