How was the next next day?

SteveThaiBinh

Guest The Architect

My Nonna passed away yesterday afternoon.

Well, I

Edited by The Architect

I hope you will let me add my own condolences. Losing people you care for never gets easier.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Have my apologies as well, Archie. When I lost mine, I realised I hadn't spend much time at all with her lately. It hurt to think that.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Too true. You never get enough time with any of the good people. In fact, the good people rarely get enough time full stop. Yes, Jon Bon Jovi, I'm looking at YOU.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Sorry to hear that Architect. o:)

I had an interview at hollywood video yesterday, did absolutely horrible. So i doubt i'll be working there but I put an application in at subway so im pretty much 100% sure ill be getting a job there. Doesn't even matter anymore, im just so desperate to get some cash together so i can get a 360. :'(

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I broke my hand today. Was great fun. Hospital visits ftw!!!

\o/

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I was messing about with friends and somehow managed to get it caught in a fence and the only way i could get it out was to break it first then yank it out.

Still have no idea how i managed to get it so stuck though. It was crazy.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I had an interview at hollywood video yesterday, did absolutely horrible. So i doubt i'll be working there but I put an application in at subway so im pretty much 100% sure ill be getting a job there. Doesn't even matter anymore, im just so desperate to get some cash together so i can get a 360. :'(

I mis-read this as you going for an interview in Hollywood. Like in True Romance. I think you'd be cool in a movie. Although I can't think as what. Possibly a giant robot.

-Elwood Blues

Was it one of those linked-fence sorta things or like the big wood ones?

It was one of those metal linked type things. The gaps were smaller than my hand though which is a tad confusing I'd say. Least I can have a break from college now whilst it heals up and stuff though. Every cloud has a silver lining and all that jazz.

:o

My grandfather had a tumble, but what originally looked minor turns out to have complicated into a build up of pressure on his brain. It seems so strange for something as trivial as a loose slipper to have done for him. It's weird but I don't know what to say to the guy, even though there is so much TO say. Maybe it's just that at 90 he's had his innings. Maybe it's that there's too much to say and I can't begin for fear of only getting out a fraction of the whole and making it all wrong.

-Elwood Blues

Guest The Architect

Thanks for your condolences Walsingham, theslug and Mus?

It was a different story with me Mus?, as in how much time I spent with my Nonna.

They used to live in quite a large house with a big backyard and stuff, but you know, they got too old for it, so I think it was about six years ago they moved houses, next door to us. We had a gate thingo built up outside so we could go see them anytime we wanted, and vice versa.

But then, Nonna had dementia for about eight to ten years, or maybe more, so she wasn't herself when her and Nonno moved next door to us, so in my case, it's not that I didn't or couldn't really spend enough time with her, it's just that as I got older and stuff, I would've liked to have spent time with the Nonna I knew as a little kid, the one who took care of me and my older brother a lot when we were little fellas.

Unfortunately I have far more memories of the Alzheimer's Nonna, and that hurts me. She was very special to all of our family. She took care of everyone. My family, my Nonno's family, her family back in Italy. Oh well, **** happens. I can't imagine anyone's had a "perfect" life. Many other families have been through the same thing as my families going through now.

Edited by The Architect

Yeah, spit happens alright. You'd think that it would happen to only those others, but then you are there and it's laughing your face.

Hope you'll remember your best times with her, since no one else will. I don't like to be tumultous or dramatic, but that's her legacy right there. I'd be happy and sad at the same time. And proud to have shared time with someone such as her.

Cope man, cope.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

My grandfather had a tumble, but what originally looked minor turns out to have complicated into a build up of pressure on his brain. It seems so strange for something as trivial as a loose slipper to have done for him. It's weird but I don't know what to say to the guy, even though there is so much TO say. Maybe it's just that at 90 he's had his innings. Maybe it's that there's too much to say and I can't begin for fear of only getting out a fraction of the whole and making it all wrong.

I hope he gets better.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Sick day today. Spent most of the night last night feeling like I was about to vomit and shivering. Feeling mostly better now, but I'm still exhausted.

Unfortunately, I've got a presentation to give at work on Thursday, so now I'll probably have to go in tomorrow on the holiday for at least a few hours to get ready.

That guy sure is annoying. Data entry may not be a glamorous job, but I'll be damned if I'm going to accept criticism about my job being "easy money" by a fellow who can't even 10-key.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Well, I got a subpoena the other day and I am getting one today! YAY ME! First to give a deposition on Friday and the new one is for the trial later in the month.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Quick question for the forum.

Who here chews tobacco and is in a relationship? Is she mentally challenged or are you just ridiculously rich?

You'll have to excuse the off-color commentary. But how does your significant other put up with it? Living in Texas, I occasionally see people who chew tobacco. It seems like the most disgusting habit that is legally allowed in the US. Yet these individuals still have relations with females. It blows my mind.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Sorry to hear that Architect. :(

Subway. :thumbsup:

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

Quick question for the forum.

Who here chews tobacco and is in a relationship? Is she mentally challenged or are you just ridiculously rich?

You'll have to excuse the off-color commentary. But how does your significant other put up with it? Living in Texas, I occasionally see people who chew tobacco. It seems like the most disgusting habit that is legally allowed in the US. Yet these individuals still have relations with females. It blows my mind.

And serial killers get wedding proposals. Women are insane.

-Elwood Blues

I discovered that at a nice leisurely 17km/h I can get from my house to the university I will be attending in the fall in about 30 minutes. Tomorrow I will see how much I can shave off that time.

I discovered that at a nice leisurely 17km/h I can get from my house to the university I will be attending in the fall in about 30 minutes. Tomorrow I will see how much I can shave off that time.

I should never have bought you that dachshund.

-Elwood Blues

I should never have bought you that dachshund.

Your memory must be going. It was a beagle not a dachshund. ;) In this case however I was actually riding my bike, not walking the dog.