NHL

SteveThaiBinh

:sorcerer:

One win in eight games and ownership drama. It's tough to be an Oiler fan right now.

Tonight, I feel for you man. PP goal scored with 8 seconds left on a bogus penalty. :lol:

Well the extra point was well deserved, but NY shouldn't have even gotten that far. Also, WTF is with Edmonton and shootouts this season? 11-2 in shootouts?

Edited by Deraldin

Edmonton has not been able to protect a lead in the third period very well this season. Deep in the bottom of my cold, black heart I knew the Rangers were going to score on that six on four at the end of regulation.

At least one win in eight has turned into two wins in the last three. That's postitive!!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Edmonton has not been able to protect a lead in the third period very well this season. Deep in the bottom of my cold, black heart I knew the Rangers were going to score on that six on four at the end of regulation.

At least one win in eight has turned into two wins in the last three. That's postitive!!

I had the same feeling, but then you guys managed to kill off the first 30 seconds and I started to think "They're going to kill this off!" Then New York scored. :sad:

1 of 8 into 2 of 3. That's the spirit! There has to be a bright side hiding somewhere around here! :teehee:

How about winning the shots 56 to 30-something and STILL lose the game in the waning minutes of the third? That's the Leafs for you.

Again I'm reduced to pleasuring myself in the Captain's statistical prowess.. :teehee:

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

How about winning the shots 56 to 30-something and STILL lose the game in the waning minutes of the third? That's the Leafs for you.

Again I'm reduced to pleasuring myself in the Captain's statistical prowess.. :teehee:

:)

Toronto needs a defence.

1 of 8 into 2 of 3. That's the spirit! There has to be a bright side hiding somewhere around here! :getlost:

That turned into three out of four after last nights game. It's just too bad the Oil are idle for most of this week.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

:thumbsup::*:(

A trade like that would kill me. Unless they resign him in the summer. I really want to see Mats retire in our blue sweater.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Sundin should say no. he shouldn't allow Toronto benefit from trading him if they want to treat their best player like trash and throw him away like yeserday's garbage. They should be stuck with him until the end of his contract, and get NOTHING in return.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Sundin will get his contract no matter where he plays the rest of the season. I don't see how trading Sundin to a contender is treating him like garbage, the guy deserves a shot at Lord Stanley and it doesn't look like he will get it with Toronto. It's a mutual beneficial agreement to let him join a contender, he gets to play in the playoffs and Toronto gets a few solid players or prospects. He can even return to the Leafs next year, as a few players have done recently.

Obviously it is his decision in the end, and it won't even be an issue if the Leafs are in a race for a playoff spot.

Doug Wilson won't trade Marleau easily, but I'd imagine he'd make an exception for Sundin.

You're talking about the game before the one played tonight, right? The score today was Edmonton 5, Phoenix 2.

No I'm just an idiot. I was watching sportscenter and saw the score was 4-0. I thought that was the final. Also, the last game seems to have slipped my mind. Who were they playing? :devil:

Other than going back to a format of at least one from each team, I think these are all solid choices. I'm actually surprised at how solid they are, they were clearly all chosen on this seasons merits rather than the past. Part of me wants to see Jagr or Shanny at another game, but I like the idea of letting new guys show off.