What are you playing now?

Darque

I like uber characters. :)

They're very fun sometimes. :thumbsup:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Picked up a 360, controller, lost planet, and Dead rising for about 360. (I think the total came out to 368)

I love working at gamestop

(note it was all used.)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Finished Secrets of the Ark (Broken Sword IV - Angel of Death). On to the second half of Shadow Hearts!

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I'm on to Headgnashers'(or similar) lair in NWN 2.

I don't have enough influence to start Khelgar's vision quest. Bummer. Well, I guess that is for the next playthrough, or the one after that, should I play a rogue.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I don't have enough influence to start Khelgar's vision quest. Bummer. Well, I guess that is for the next playthrough, or the one after that, should I play a rogue.

dude.. I did the quest but he won't become a friggen MONK!

Oh, I've got Dead rising on my table right now. I'm not cut out for that game

And I earned a five star performance on Guitar Hero 2.

On which song and which difficulty level? I can't even get 5 star performances on all Easy songs (missing two of them, I think)!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Better even: I failed the freaking Diplomacy check in front of Bonegnashers'(that is what it was) lair even though my Diplomacy is 19. What the heck gives?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Better even: I failed the freaking Diplomacy check in front of Bonegnashers'(that is what it was) lair even though my Diplomacy is 19. What the heck gives?

There's a random element, not a straight comparison.. Or, it may just be an exceptionally high difficulty.

So, I just beat a replay of Zone of the Enders. Now to finish Ico while putting off Shadow Hearts.

Edited by Tale

I tried it around three times, I always do if the initial one doesn't succeed. But it is always to no avail. I've won the throw around 4 times only throughout the chapters. Eagle's Splendor doesn't help much either.

Edit: typos

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

Orcs aren't the easiest creatures to be diplomatic with.

Yeah, after killing around 200 of their wretched through various sharp and combustible ways, I don't expect to be treated that well. Regardless, 19 is ridiculously high Diplomacy. Could my mere 12 points of Charisma affect?

kirottu said:

Beat two games today! Now Ico is finished and will be replaced by Shadow of the Colossus on my now playing list.

And I earned a five star performance on Guitar Hero 2.

On which song and which difficulty level? I can't even get 5 star performances on all Easy songs (missing two of them, I think)!

It was, um, Warrant's Cherry Pie. :thumbsup: I had it set on Medium as well. After that I was feeling ****y so I decided to try out Girlfriend by Matthew Sweet on Hard. Not good, not good at all.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I'm getting frustrated with Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner. Not only are several battles ridiculously hard, but if you lose to them, you lose experience. Which only makes things harder.

Yeah, after killing around 200 of their wretched through various sharp and combustible ways, I don't expect to be treated that well. Regardless, 19 is ridiculously high Diplomacy. Could my mere 12 points of Charisma affect?

I intimidated quite easily...

and in ZoE2 what's the hard battles? Some of your fights are meant to be lost btw (one against Nephtis and one against Anubis.)

However, when you beat the game once you get Jehuty in all of his forms (he has a form with unlimited secondary energy, and can kill most bots in one shot.)

One of the fights is the one with the two groups of level 4 raptors each with a commander in pretty tight quarters.

However, I started over so I didn't have to deal with all the lost XP and was able to get to another battle with Nephitis without dying once. I died, reloaded a save from right before fighting her to avoid the lost experience... and apparently it starts that entire section of the mission over. So much BS.

Edited by Tale

trust me, the leveling system is... meh (i've only ever broken level 7 in all the skillion times I've played it)

The hardest fight ever is the second arget fight.

trust me, the leveling system is... meh (i've only ever broken level 7 in all the skillion times I've played it)

Is this supposed to be somehow reassuring?

By second Ardjet fight do you mean the fight where I'm desperately trying to move upwards but the lockon system keeps forcing me to stay level with raptors that never end?

Edit: This is officially the most retarded game since the SNES days.

Edited by Tale

Time for yet another post by me in this thread! Well, I had a productive weekend. Finished Ico, Zone of the Enders, and Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner. I also got to the halfway point in Shadow Hearts, but that was a work in progress already.

What game should I focus on next? (KEY: "new play" indicates never played before. "replay" indicates game has been played and most likely beaten at least once before)

PS2

Second half of Shadow Hearts (new play of this half).

Shadow of the Colossus (already downed 3 colossi)

Wild Arms 3 (mostly new play)

Ring of Red (new play)

.hack//INFECTION (replay, but to be followed by new play of .hack//MUTATION)

Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven (new play)

Jak II (new play)

Silent Hill 1-4 (new play)

Star Ocean: Till the End of Time (over half is new play, will replay the first part as well)

Suikoden III & V (both are replays except V was never completely beaten)

Soul Reaver 1, 2, and Defiance (replay)

Shadow of Destiny (replay)

Beyond Good and Evil (replay)

Gamecube

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (new play)

Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem (mostly new play)

Resident Evil Zero (mostly new play)

Metroid Prime Echoes (replay with some new play material)

Viewtiful Joe (new play)

PS1

The Legend of Dragoon (dying to replay)

Xenogears (dying to replay)

Front Mission 3 (dying to replay)

Final Fantasy Chronicles: Chrono Trigger (0 memory replay up to the final boss who I never beat) followed by Chrono Cross (some memory replay)

Breath of Fire IV (new play)

Vagrant Story (new play)

Parasite Eve (0 memory replay) and Parasite Eve II (replay, but never beaten)

Lunar Silver Star Story Complete & Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete (1 is replay, 2 is some replay, mostly new)

GBA

Final Fantasy VI Advance (up to the destroyed world is replay, new play after)

Final Fantasy Tactics (new play)

Golden Sun (mostly new play with some 0 memory replay)

PC

Call of Cthulhu (mostly new play)

Condemned: Criminal Origins (new play)

No One Lives Forever 2 (new play, still unopened)

Note: I have actually at least played for a few minutes all of these games except NOLF2. New play does not mean completely new, just mostly new or usually never committed to play through or gave up.

Those three were short games. The 1/2 has been a work in progress for a few months.

Have been messing around with character builds in NWN2. I feel that I've nerfed my fighter somewhat, by making him a frenzied berserker, and I'm getting my butt kicked doing the City Watch quests. Can I leave them aside and do some other optional party member quests... like the Skymirror thing, or dealing with Neeshka's troubles?

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Those three were short games. The 1/2 has been a work in progress for a few months.

That's still a lot of gaming time. Are you breaking it up with the occassional walk (other than to the fridge?) It's just a bit of a health concern.