The Music Thread

LadyCrimson

pink floyd - animals (entire cd)

From the big four (Dark Side of the Moon, Wish you were here, Animals and The Wall) I think Animals has always been weakest. Damn good still, but not good as others.

Pink Floyd - Mudmen

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

bell.jpg

Pink Floyd's Division Bell :sorcerer:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I've been on a big Beatles kick lately, ever since my buddy passed along the live CD on which this song appears: While My Guitar Gently Weeps.

It's a all-star Beatles tribute band that features guitar savant Paul Gilbert, Dream Theater drummer Mike Portnoy, and Neil Morse from prog-rockers Spock's Beard gives a damn good Lennon impersonation.

Oh, and Gilbert's solo makes Clapton's sound like something Tiny Tim would play on his ukulele.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

J.J. Cale- Cocaine

Have you heard the recent Cale/Clapton collaboration "The Road to Escondido?" Pretty good stuff, for a couple of old guys.

I do like Clapton, I wouldn't want my previous post to appear blasphemous to the "Clapton is God" crowd. I'd just say that while they call him "Slowhand" you could call Gilbert "Fasthand." Apples and oranges, really.

Oh yeah...

Son Volt - Mystifies Me

Edited by Darth Drabek

Highly unoriginal rock in an up-beat watering hole tune.

But goddamn they play well.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Yes - homeworld(The Ladder)

damn good.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Highly unoriginal rock in an up-beat watering hole tune.

But goddamn they play well.

Woo! If more rock bands sounded like this, I'd start listening to the radio again. Those dudes rock!

That main riff is buggin' the hell out of me though... did they swipe it from Motley Crue, Judas Priest or Maiden? It sounds so damn familiar...

Take No Damage - God and Country

I just found out the drummer I used to be in a band with has a new group, and they're putting out a CD. It sounds like some delightfully weird music. I guess I would compare it to the Gorillaz or newer Beck.