New Die Hard trailer

Kelverin

Whoever decided that Alien, Predator, and Terminator should all co-mingle was just plain retarded. I swear. I just want my universes separate and my favorite characters all in their own worlds.

Don't even say "Predalien". You'll give them ideas. Like in the fourth Alien when they combined that alien monstrosity with something else and it was just plain ugly...they'll combine Predator and Alien together and...Ew... :p

Oh my God...that's just...disgusting...

And one horrible idea to boot. Then again, it could be the greatest comedy ever made! Even toping Freddy vs Jason! If that's even possible. Better yet, throw them in there, too. I'd watch it and laugh my butt off in the process.

Don't even say "Predalien". You'll give them ideas.

I see you have not seen Alien Versus Predator.

which was pretty retarded. so was alien: resurrection, IMO.

i liked DH3 better than 2, i'll admit, though the concept of a 4th seems... well, bruce is getting a bit old to be jumping off buildings.

POTC2 was good, though it ended poorly (obviously done that way for the 3rd).

there's supposed to be another indiana jones, too. harrison ford will have to be the dad this time, IMO. he's too old to be romping in the jungle.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

I'm sorry, but that "poster" made me laugh.

I might actually pay to see that level of over-the-topness ... I like to giggle.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

there's supposed to be another indiana jones, too. harrison ford will have to be the dad this time, IMO. he's too old to be romping in the jungle.

Natalie Portman is playing the kid of Indiana Jones and woman from the first movie. Can't remember her name for some odd reason.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I really don't know.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Then you didn't see the last scene from that film. :thumbsup:

Oh, I remember now!

You were right, I was wrong. Thanks for jogging the memory. Maybe I suppressed it because it was so horrible? I feel a shiver running up my spine now when I think about that last scene.

They should do Aliens Versus Middle Earth!

Then you didn't see the last scene from that film. :sorcerer:

Oh, I remember now!

You were right, I was wrong. Thanks for jogging the memory. Maybe I suppressed it because it was so horrible? I feel a shiver running up my spine now when I think about that last scene.

Predalien was pretty cool in AvP2 (the game). :)

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

Pretty cool when full of ap bullets, you meant?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I guess I'm one of the few who found the second Diehard better then the third, I dunno if the second one was any good or I just really hated the third one.

I do remember his wife in the movies being outstandingly hawt.

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I liked the airplane part of the second one. But the whole rogue military squad was pretty hokey. I'm not going to spoiler tag that, since if you haven't seen Die Harder yet, there's probably little hope for you.

And the first should go down as a classic, I think.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I'm not going to spoiler tag that, since if you haven't seen Die Harder yet, there's probably little hope for you.

I only saw 1 and 2 for the first time this past year. They were both showing around Christmas. I had fun laughing at the bleeping of swearwords. The only bleeped the mild stuff yet left a lot of the rest in. :sorcerer:

Real men play marines. Or drones.

Xenophile.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds