darthzayne new movie possibility.

its been a long time i wasnt on this forum i didnt been able to for a time , got so much to do.

but now iam back and i have seen that i have receive tons of email from ppls that want me to make a new kotor video.

so iam thinking maybe .. i want you guys to tell me your opinion . kotor 1 or another kotor 2 video..

Very cool! :woot:

You could do another one for TSL, but focusing on a different character (like Kreia or Atton) and with a different mood. Or you could do something similar for Kotor 1. I'm looking forward to seeing the result. :)

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Very cool! :thumbsup:

You could do another one for TSL, but focusing on a different character (like Kreia or Atton) and with a different mood. Or you could do something similar for Kotor 1. I'm looking forward to seeing the result. :)

thanks your , if you guys have any suggestions go ahead.

• 3 months later...

In order of what I want to see the most.

1. Level 50 assasin. Use stealth alot and sneak up on conversations and use sneak attack thing to deal lots of extra damage. If not that than a watchmen.

2. I would also like to see a lvl 50 maruader or mabey a light side one because of force enlightment and the fury.

3. Sith lord.

And for your videos try and train all the jedi you can and show them all their builds as well and fight with them alot. :)

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

you're, like, 6 months late

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

You made a Kotor 2 movie? :woot: Is there a link?

sure here the link

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5...mp;q=darthzayne

if i can suggest you to download google video player for the better quality unless you wont been able to read the stats of my character.

enjoy.

Dang, man. Wow. Nice job on that. :)

I would love to see another TSL one.

Yeah I got alot of builds like that. I once hit a 389 damage in one hit and I hit 5 times per round with my rage. Enemyez defences are all that keeps me from htting higher. I average like 100 points per hit (500 per round) and can criticle with over 300 sometimes with 3 critical hits per round plus the other hits.

Follow most of his guide on how to make a character. But here is what I use for gear.

1.Malaks robes upgraded with energy resistant so armor gets two 30 damage immunity bonus to energy and immunity tro atribute and whatever else malaks robes naturally give.

2. I use absorbtion visor.

3. I use physical boost d package for implant.

4. GNS strength belt.

5. dominator gauntlets.

6. with character armband and sith armband you find on korriban.

put almost everthing into strength and get all feats that increase vitality, defense, attack, strength and accuracey.

Maraduers can shrug off like 15 percent of all damage so they tough as **** once they all upgraded with stimulants and buffs.

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

• 1 month later...

That it is. And what is more amazing is it's in the wrong forum.

Moving to SW Universe.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester