What kind of D&D race are you?

ramza

1034632997_CmIRClogsVAMPIRE.jpg

You're a Vampire!! Seductive, beautiful, mysterious, and quite evil. You're very dark and dangerous.. You kill to feed, and prey upon the most unsuspecting and beautiful people you can find...

Chaotic Evil

15 other people got this result!

This quiz has been taken 1034 times.

6% of people had this result.

Vampire Goth

There appear to be two sets of vampire Goths. The first is composed of passive consumers of vampire lore. They are like any other kind of Goth, but they have vampires on the brain. The second group is quite flamboyant in comparison. These are people who refer to themselves as "vampyres," spelled with a 'y' to distinguish themselves from the mythological characters. They can be seen sometimes wearing fangs and capes. The fangs are usually expensive orthodontic devices that are custom-made. The fangs sometimes get used in consensual play. Vampyres form cliques inside the Goth world based loosely on the clans in the role-playing game "Vampire: The Masquerade." This is sort of like Dungeons and Dragons, except for vampyres. It's a pretty serious hobby; there are even conventions for this game.

52 other people got this result!

This quiz has been taken 6037 times.

7% of people had this result.

If it bleeds, we can kill it!

manthing2.jpg

ROFL

Black Punk

Some punks just like black. They don't want to have anything to do with goth and they have nothing to do with goth. They're just punks that wear mostly black stuff. You can usually defferentiate them in one simple way. If you tell a goth he's a goth, he'll most likely tell you he doesn't like to be labeled. It you tell a punk he's a goth, he'll just kick you with steel-toed boots and tell you to f**k off.

78 other people got this result!

11% of people had this result.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Neutral Good

7 other people got this result!

This quiz has been taken 1038 times.

3% of people had this result.

LOL, all my d&d characters are NG btw...

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

Some punks just like black. They don't want to have anything to do with goth and they have nothing to do with goth. They're just punks that wear mostly black stuff. You can usually defferentiate them in one simple way. If you tell a goth he's a goth, he'll most likely tell you he doesn't like to be labeled. It you tell a punk he's a goth, he'll just kick you with steel-toed boots and tell you to f**k off.

Pretty accurate, except for the "punk" part.

Also: Chaotic Neutral.

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

You're a Vampire!! Seductive, beautiful, mysterious, and quite evil. You're very dark and dangerous.. You kill to feed, and prey upon the most unsuspecting and beautiful people you can find...

Chaotic Evil

15 other people got this result!

This quiz has been taken 1034 times.

6% of people had this result.

Vampire Goth

There appear to be two sets of vampire Goths. The first is composed of passive consumers of vampire lore. They are like any other kind of Goth, but they have vampires on the brain. The second group is quite flamboyant in comparison. These are people who refer to themselves as "vampyres," spelled with a 'y' to distinguish themselves from the mythological characters. They can be seen sometimes wearing fangs and capes. The fangs are usually expensive orthodontic devices that are custom-made. The fangs sometimes get used in consensual play. Vampyres form cliques inside the Goth world based loosely on the clans in the role-playing game "Vampire: The Masquerade." This is sort of like Dungeons and Dragons, except for vampyres. It's a pretty serious hobby; there are even conventions for this game.

52 other people got this result!

7% of people had this result.

If it bleeds, we can kill it!

Wouldn't it be more appropriate for a vampire to say...

If it bleeds, we can suck it!

:dancing:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Oh, according to these polls I am a Chaotic Neutral Black Punk Gnome. :confused:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Vampire Goth

Neutral Evil

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Hmmm.

True Neutral
Pagan Goth

Celtic and Earth-based religions are unusually popular in this subculture. Goths who practice these religions often consider them to be a part of their gothic identities. Most pagan Goths have developed custom religions, and only draw on Wicca or other aspects of the occult. Many are also interested in shamanism from non-Celtic cultures. It's worthwhile mentioning interest in different mythologies, such as Norse and Egyptian

I thought Fio was a green dragon?... :thumbsup:

I'm also a Dragon....I choose to think I'm the blue one.

1034629461_CmIRClogsdragon.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

You're a Wood Elf!! You care deeply for nature and animals..at a disregard for most races. You generally won't touch a weapon, and only use your magic to help nature. Often you live alone in the woods, don't in groups.

821 other people got this result!

This quiz has been taken 27049 times.

10% of people had this result.

Hmm. I'm a little sissy elf then.

Edited by Tel Aviv

Vampire Goth

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

You are one that will keep the hell away from clique-o-matics that spew such nomers as "black punk".

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

You're a Drow!! Evil. You're one of the most evil races there is... And extremely lovely. You live deep underground.. the light hurts your eyes.. You have extremely dark skin, and beautiful white hair... And the women run the society.. You're goddess is Lloth... A giant spider woman....

Well that makes total sense... It's you to a T.

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

"I'm a programmer at a games company... REET GOOD!" - Me

True Neutral Gnome.

Normally I end up chaotic good/neutral good eld bard in these tests. Weird.

Haven't made goth test

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

You're a high elf! You love the finery of life, hate humans and the other races. You love nature and care deeply for all life. Everything neds to be orderly and pretty. You're really, sort of a snob. At least.. you're race is. The can perform magc, though they stick to White Magic and being Clerics. You're race is one of beauty.

1983 other people got this result!

This quiz has been taken 27071 times.

23% of people had this result.

Go me.