KotoR 3: Ideas, Suggestions, Discussion, Part 22

We are being watched.....

One idea that I had, is that you can play as either the exile or Revan.

:p Already played them in K1 and K2. If I want to play them again, I'll play them in those games. Besides, they're too powerful. It's like playing the game where you could just go and kill everyone because you're able to fry the living bits out of everyone. No thanks.

Side note: Sturm's on the boards again! :) (Architect was worried about you)

Guest Accept
Ah, its all you Scandenavians do :p

But yes, Vodka is always nice.

Yeah, that, and in the finns' case - the most strange ritual called "Sauna". It's practicly a "become-so-hot-you-can" contest. And the one who passes out the last, wins another Sauna. :) (yep, Xard, i've watched "Poppul

And, yeah, how about Banta-racing instead of Swoop-racing? :)

:woot: What?! You wanna pick up all those Bantha turds? :p

And if "Banta" is something else, then I have no clue what it is because I just Wikied it and it's not there. (Wiki is God and if it's not there, then it's not anywhere).

Eh no offense to you omlette but some of use enjoy having absolute god powers and frying the hell out of everything if you dont want to have that option!... KEY WORDS BEING HERE (Dont Level Your Character Up Then) lmao Personally Id Rather Have a bunch of god like sith/or jedis to have some fun with the local population on the planets and lets hope force crush can kill more then just 1 person maybe they will make upgraded versions lvl 2 kills 3 people in the surrounding area 3 kills 5 that would be sweet and also lets hope they dont make it so we have to wait till the freakn end to use it and if so we should be able to play the complete campain again with are lvl 50 character he he they need to for once make the game replayable and save the stats of char if you choose thats why thiers a New Game feature lol for those who would rather restart thier efforts~!

Guest Accept
And, yeah, how about Banta-racing instead of Swoop-racing? :thumbsup:

:down: What?! You wanna pick up all those Bantha turds? :yucky:

And if "Banta" is something else, then I have no clue what it is because I just Wikied it and it's not there. (Wiki is God and if it's not there, then it's not anywhere).

I was ironic, u turd!!111 >:(

...*mumbling* I meant "Bantha"... :( *mumbling*

And I agree with the choosing of hair, because that is the main reason I pick a head. I think a create a face would be good. Because I want a mohawk.

Think I meantioned this before, but I can't think of a single reason why they couldn't use a creation system like the one used in the SIMS2, where you can pick and alter each facial feature on its own to mix and match. Being stuck with only a limited number of set heads is, now, an outdated feature of a game. Of course they probably won't do anything about it and just add a few more heads.

Eh you never know maybe will get lucky and they will use the character creation like oblivion that would be wicked you can change everything for the face i think they' need to add really long hair though most of the movie's show jedi with shoulder length or longer for the males that is... we should get to choose the color too i hate getting stuck with grey hair and such that would be wicked , thought just poped up too.it would be alot nicer if we can rename are sabers we customize, same with our own custom robes and what not alot of games out thier allow you to rename customize items i see no reason we shouldnt be allowed in kotor 3

Edited by DarkDeathDealer

I was ironic, u turd!!111 >:bat:

You don't have to be so mean to me. :'(

But I agree. I would like more character selection. I mean, a choice of ten ugly faces out of fifteen options isn't what I call appealing. It just wasn't what I'd call a beauty pageant on that character list.

Or maybe have some voices added to main characters. But it wouldn't be that big a deal to me. Then again, our characters don't really need to speak or move their mouths. They just nod approvingly and gesture.

I was ironic, u turd!!111 >:(

But I agree. I would like more character selection. I mean, a choice of ten ugly faces out of fifteen options isn't what I call appealing. It just wasn't what I'd call a beauty pageant on that character list.

Or maybe have some voices added to main characters. But it wouldn't be that big a deal to me. Then again, our characters don't really need to speak or move their mouths. They just nod approvingly and gesture.

And sometimes they don't even do that.

Pain is all mankind is sure to experience.

Somewhere this is a person, who has suffered a thousand planets' pain. Who has suffered pain that would kill a mortal, and still keeps fighting on. The one who reduces our suffering by taking the brunt of it. He is our true saviour.

He is the son of thunder and consolation.

Besides, they're too powerful.

They could be/were. But I like games that allow me to play either way - ie, if you don't want your character so powerful, you don't use those weapons or powers that make them so. I get a lot more replay from a game that way.

If a player refuses to not use those powers/weapons and then says it's too easy, it's not neccesarily an issue with the game; imo, it's more often an issue with a player's "they put it there so I must use it" attitude. Which I do occasionally suffer from, myself. :(

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Eh ya i guess? but you cant tell me you've never wanted more powers and wished they were a little bit stronger it would be cool. thought.. if we could wield DB light saber in each and not just one maybe shorter hilt so it could be done or we could weild one dual and one single in another hand that would make things so fun lol that would bring a Attack Me I Dare You! sort of attitude to the game and a reply to the diffculty thing im sure the AI and NPC' are going to be better then the last couple games with the new processing power and lets hope the diffculty options are little better like higher hitpoints and more enemys that sort of range would be better ive beatn the other series first hand on the hardest mode with the hardest start of characters thier is little differnce between the mode's of diffculty except when facing boss's it took an extra min or so to kill em which for a run a gun char is nothing lol

Eh ya i guess? but you cant tell me you've never wanted more powers and wished they were a little bit stronger it would be cool.

I think you missed my implication of liking having options for both mega powers as well as not? :(

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

lol thought that when you said they where to powerful in you quote box it was you quoting lol my bad but still we should group together and think up some new powers that would be great maybe ones that are always active lets face it jedi speed is kinda useless i think that the harder we press on the controller the faster we should go Hence The Term (Force Sensitive ) And maybe have a way of kickn in the level of jedi speed you have so you move faster , then have a power like combat awarness where it allows the jedi/or sith to slow downt thier surronding so it they are able to react in combat faster cause i dont know about you but i was using jedi run alot becuase he wasnt running all that fast took to long to get from place to place somtime's i usaully expanded my points in the begining stages of my character trying to run around! Cause lets face it games that have a slow pace lose interest it should be at a some one quicker pace for moving speeds cause i could play kotor 1 , 2 all day and night but in the end the movement speed was pissing me off specailly 20 time replaying the 2 games using the same ship to was getting old lol i was kinda hoping in the second one we could buy a differnt one or get a choice of ones we could high jack speaking of ships..... If you could buy your vessel of lightend travel or destrution what would you choose? i being a loyal sith lord (Evil Laugh) would like to get my hands on one of them mandalorian Battle Ships or maybe a super battle ship from the starforge he he! screw the hawk lol lets go planet to planet in those and have a shuttle drop you down lol hows that for opeing up a bunch of quest. things massive maybe some band of space pirates try to take it over and you have to deffend you battle ship ect , or thiers hidden secrets and such like quest newer more advanced weapons ,robes armor maybe things you unlock as time developes and you become a more power full allie of good or evil.

And maybe have a way of kickn in the level of jedi speed you have so you move faster , then have a power like combat awarness where it allows the jedi/or sith to slow downt thier surronding so it they are able to react in combat faster

That sounds like Spidey sense. But...wow...that was a long block of text...and not a period in sight. My eyes...

Now that I've recovered. KOTOR 1 and KOTOR 2 are all about taking the time to play the game and the combat is round based and is meant to be taken at that speed. I personally like the way that KOTOR combat is and wouldn't want that to change. If anything should change, the graphics need a little bit of an update. It's not the ugliest game concerning people models, but it ain't the prettiest, that's for sure. I would like the combat to stay the same if they intend to make a K3.

be great maybe ones that are always active lets face it jedi speed is kinda useless i think that the harder we press on the controller the faster we should go Hence The Term (Force Sensitive ) And maybe have a way of kickn in the level of jedi speed you have so you move faster , then have a power like combat awarness where it allows the jedi/or sith to slow downt thier surronding so it they are able to react in combat faster

They did that, it was called Dark Forces; Jedi Exile. They did a follow up called Jedi Academy. In both cases thats exactly how force speed worked. What you are talking about is the sort of feature in first person shooters, not an RPG like KOTOR.

(And bloody hellfire, I hope you don't talk like that....*blinks* breathe man breathe.....)

What you are talking about is the sort of feature in first person shooters, not an RPG like KOTOR.

And I definitely don't want to see KOTOR turn into a beat 'em up, first person shooter, kill 'em all for the sake of it, game. :sorcerer: I want it to stay the way it is, please.

(And bloody hellfire, I hope you don't talk like that....*blinks* breathe man breathe.....)

Well, it's clear the boy doesn't know how to punctuate clearly. Or form clear and concise sentences to get his point across.

Guest Accept

Sorry sweety, i just couldn't control myself. :'( :sorcerer:

And yes, a voice to the main char would be kinda cool. It would become more "alive" then, imo. :teehee:

Sorry sweety, i just couldn't control myself. :'( :sorcerer:

All is forgiven, Accept.

And yes, a voice to the main char would be kinda cool. It would become more "alive" then, imo. :teehee:

As much as I love looking at the main character nod their heads and gesture with their hands, it'd be nice to hear them speak, too.

Guest Accept
All is forgiven, Accept.

<3

As much as I love looking at the main character nod their heads and gesture with their hands, it'd be nice to hear them speak, too.

Yeah, that's kinda realistic too...

...if your exile got facial palsy. :brows:

You two would make a great couple.

In any case, how about relying on public shuttles for a time during the game? Surely everyone doesn't own something with a hyperdrive...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Well, it's clear the boy doesn't know how to punctuate clearly. Or form clear and concise sentences to get his point across.?

first off its easy to rip on someone who's been drinkn all night. second" as for the boy part you should be careful im probably much older then you are. third" honestly i dont really care about punctuating and periods when i get back from a party. i just thought up some stuff with some friends and thought id post it and i never played (J.K.A) Jedi Knight Academy Graphics looked to crapy for my liking so i wouldnt know about the combat system. I was just speculating that maybe a decent pace to the game would be nice & who's to say the levels arent going to be as big or bigger then oblivion!. Guess then you'd be wishing for that (Force Sensitvity)!!! :deadhorse: and really you guys seem to have very low standards for this game id rather them work alot in all area's not just directed at one place. Lets face it too.. like it or not we all know the game and the engine is going to change thiers not a hole lot you can do about it. Not unless your working on the game and have some push. so i say if thier going to change it then mine as well put up some good idea's or any ideas they can build off of.As for the idea's I merly just laye'd out the area's id like to see the most improvements in. And really im getting sick of the ebawn hawk! i rather not see that junker again maybe somthing a little more tasteful & exotic :shifty:.