BugZ

Fionavar

It's possible it's a setting on my end, I'll check later, but when I click on an image attachment it pops up in a very minimized window, and I have to click on it to maximize it.

I guess if you r-click the thumbnail and say 'open in new window' it'll be normal sized, so you can go that route.

Still annoying tho. :D

Likely hard coded - though depending on your browser you can adjust how pop-ups open.

It's nothing to do with browser settings, I have the same problem and my config is to open all new pages as tabs in the current window.

I'm using Firefox 2.0 on XP Pro SP2.

That is really weird Pidesco - as I do not see that at all. Can anyone out there verify the same problem?

Yep, me too. Firefox 2.0, XP Pro SP2

The "Merge" task hasn't been coloured correctly: black text on white background in the textbox.

I really like the Fast Edit function, btw. :D

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Okay I see the weird smile thing now ... again likely the CSS stuff.

'Merge' task meta?

I am still trying to understand the attachment issue?

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

@Rosbjerg: LINKY

Thanks Pidesco that clears things up a bit.. ;)

The blog feature is secret ... well for the plebs like us that is ... in all good time my questioning Thomas

So I guess this means we won't be able to make our own blogs on our personal pages? .. hmm that would've been neat though (albiet a little hard to moderate)

Edited by Rosbjerg

Fortune favors the bald.

Thanks LC - okay that is likely the resize function of the software. the tweak you would like is if it can open in full size then?

Yes. When one clicks on the attachment thumbnail in the post, the new window ideally would open full-sized.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Okay meta and LC that is a FF specific setting - not the board. I tried it in IE 7 and no problem opening in another in-session tab. I also have the FF plug-in Tab Mix Plus that has allowed me to change the behaviour of how the tabe opens. I hope that helps?

The universe is change;
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

Doesn't work in IE6 for me, either. Don't have 7 or FF2. I don't use tabs.

I guess it's because it's not opening an offical whole new browser (ie, none of the browser buttons/menus are on the top...), like it does when I r-click the link and specify "new window." I don't know if there's a solution via the FF config options or not, I'll research that.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

LC - you could try that plug-in I mentioned ... ?

Yes, I could, and most likely will end up doing so, since so far I see no default config setting that handles the issue.

I'm just curious about the mechanics and why's at this point. :D

Minor stuff;

When searching for the online members

Viewing Online List

will appear as a link.

Also

Viewing board index

will appear as a link (with The Guildmaster only) (beats me why :?)

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Viewing Board Index - I cannot recreate this - what browser?

IE6.

But as mentioned... everybody has "Viewing board index" unclickable... except for The Guildmaster (who will have it as a link there then)...

(minor stuff)

Other minor stuff...

According to Gmail the

Regards,

The Obsidian Forum Community team.

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php

Part of an e-mail is part of the "original message" and will not automatically display (is "hidden")

So it is only GM who has the 'Viewing Board Index' as linkable?

Yup

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

My complaints have been covered already.

Are the links to developer posts coming back?

This would be nice.

The smiley box should be a little bigger so you can see more of them.

Also different skins would be great. I like the Obs one but other options would be great.

Edited by Dark_Raven

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Since I don't use tabs, that FF mod did nothing for me.

I noticed a pic in the pictures of your games thread opened up fullsize for me, so I tried uploading my own picture. It opened in a window sized to the actual size of the picture. Perhaps it's only the pictures uploaded before the forum upgrade that have the "problem?"

Newer ones seem to have the 'reduced by x%" title - those open just fine for me. *scratch head* :brows:

I don't recall this being mentioned yet:

post-3491-1170208055_thumb.jpg

I'm guessing the green outline around forum subsections that have been minimized should not be there. Happens for all the sections except the "Board Settings" at the bottom. I'm using FF2.

Since I don't use tabs, that FF mod did nothing for me.

I noticed a pic in the pictures of your games thread opened up fullsize for me, so I tried uploading my own picture. It opened in a window sized to the actual size of the picture. Perhaps it's only the pictures uploaded before the forum upgrade that have the "problem?"

Newer ones seem to have the 'reduced by x%" title - those open just fine for me. *scratch head* :brows:

I've got the same behavior here.

Edited by Deraldin

I've got the same behavior here.

Ok...that seems to be it then. Just the old uploads don't work quite right with the new scripting, I guess.

And I'll confirm I see the green highlight on minimized forum sections as well. Doesn't bother me, except it's kind of an ugly green. :D

Thanks Deraldin - added.

I don't recall this being mentioned yet:

untitled.JPG

I'm guessing the green outline around forum subsections that have been minimized should not be there. Happens for all the sections except the "Board Settings" at the bottom. I'm using FF2.

The universe is change;
- Marcus Aurelius (161)