The Board gets a facelift

Pop

Assuming it's similar to vbforums, the colors are often connected. ie, background for one table 'block' element' will also change other table block elements, and sometimes it's hard to find a color that works for all of them - you might make something else unreadable/ugly as a result. But the white is a bit bright. :)

Considering at the moment it's all illegible, I'd think nearly anything would be better. :sorcerer:

A WHOLE GOLD STAR! WOWEE!

But honestly. I just know that some people will get depressed that they have no friends.

This acronym post wrapper seems kinda useless. WITP

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

But honestly. I just know that some people will get depressed that they have no friends.

Maybe Fio will use it so we can finally figure out what his acronyms really mean...

btw - the "there are no friends to display" thingie/bar doesn't show who added you.. but who you added to the list.. so in effect it simply means Sand didn't add any yet... and if you add someone they don't automatically get you on their list, they have to add you as well..

Now that however - is highschool! ^_^

actually you write subliminal messages this way!

Edited by Rosbjerg

Fortune favors the bald.

At least you have some! :sorcerer: I guess all my months of sarcasm and derision have finally come back to haunt me. I'm a very sad panda. But at least now I know what Rosbjerg and Laozi think of me. :)

At least you have some! :sorcerer: I guess all my months of sarcasm and derision have finally come back to haunt me. I'm a very sad panda. But at least now I know what Rosbjerg and Laozi think of me. :)

I was aiming for a 5 .. but I hit a 4 .. :'( that star looked lonely when I came by

Fortune favors the bald.

This forum better not turn into Myspace. Keep the pictures classy, guys.

Heed the wisdom ... after all there is the 'bye bye' forever function now at the Big Green's disposal ...

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

Deciding on a profile picture is worse than deciding on an avatar picture. I shall stick with my cat watching TV for a while I think.

Fio's graphic of entwined dragons is interesting. They should be green, tho. ;)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts