The Music Thread

Darque

I've been singing and listening to

Heart's on Fire- Jim Cafferty

all day. :thumbsup:

Funny story... in my dorm days, maybe sophomore year of college, my roommate and I thought it would be a good idea to play that song on loop all day. We left the windows open, locked the door, and left. It was still blaring when we got back a few hours later.

Okay, maybe it wasn't quite so funny. I guess you had to be there.

I tried to upload some of the Los Straitjackets Christmas album a bit ago, but it wasn't taking. I think Lou in particular would enjoy their surf-rock interpretations of traditional Christmas tunes. I mean, they do "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" over the rhythm from The Ventures' "Pipeline." You know Baby Jesus dug the **** Dale, so this one's a winner.

I'm taking a break from the Yuletide carols...

Tom Waits - (Looking for) The Heart of Saturday Night

And go Replacements!

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

blink-182 - Happy Holidays You Bastard

It's Christmas Eve and I've only wrapped 2 f***in' presents

It's Christmas Eve and I've only wrapped 2 f***in' presents

Sadly this describes my situation perfectly :thumbsup:

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

let's hope she starts to do the pogo!

Seriously, though, I can't stand X-mas music. It's been blaring at work for the last month, and it'll probably stay on until at least the second week of January. :blink:

That being said, I totally intend to listen to Big Star's 'Jesus Christ' tomorrow morning, like I do every year.

Social Distortion - Don't Take Me For Granted

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

let's hope she starts to do the pogo!

Seriously, though, I can't stand X-mas music.  It's been blaring at work for the last month, and it'll probably stay on until at least the second week of January. :aiee:

That being said, I totally intend to listen to Big Star's 'Jesus Christ' tomorrow morning, like I do every year. 

Social Distortion  -  Don't Take Me For Granted

Yep, I was gonna do the same thing, actually! Err... the Fannies version, that is.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

If I had to pick a favorite album this year, I'd have to go with the eponymous Razorlight album. Of course, it was also the only album I've bought this year that was actually released in 2006, I think.

The Bangles - Hazy Shade Of Winter

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.