What are you playing now?

Darque

That must explain Madden being the best football game on the market for the past 10 years so... well before the exclusivity agreement. Weird...

Lies! Before EA got exclusive rights, 2K was consistently reviewing better for half the price.

I agree. I don't see why Bioware even bothers with console only when dealing with the XBox 360. Why not sell the game on as many platforms as possible More platforms. More money.

Just stick with the pc. Everyone will be happy.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Mere moments away from playing Abe Lincoln Must Die released early to full season subscribers!

Death from above! Death from above!

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

"Every PC game that gets a console equivalent is selling out and dumbing down. But console games need to be on PC, because making them on more platforms means more money."

Ooooo...

"Lies! Before EA got exclusive rights, 2K was consistently reviewing better for half the price."

No. Madden was better. Period.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Midway arcade sports games are the only half decent sports games.

Setting people on fire, woooooooooooooooooo.

"Lies! Before EA got exclusive rights, 2K was consistently reviewing better for half the price."

Final Answer? OOOOOoooooooooooooo, I'm sorry, the right answer was "EA didn't want to compete in quality or price, so they got a monopoly on the product". Thanks for playing.

Final Answer? OOOOOoooooooooooooo, I'm sorry, the right answer was "EA didn't want to compete in quality or price, so they got a monopoly on the product". Thanks for playing.

2K5 has it on Madden as far as presentation, graphics, and plays a good game of football. Madden has a better franchise mode, draft classes and the DB AI is far beyond anything 2K5 had. There are things in 2K5 that Madden still has not surpassed in 3 years. You can enjoy both. No really I mean it is possible to like both.

By the way 2K is making a generic football game this year. It will be interesting if it even makes a dent in Madden sales. Too bad they do not make a PC version.

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/sports/all...&mode=press

Dawn of War

Chaos attacked one of my Orc held lands. And apparently, they were 3 chaos armies, with 3 seperate bases, each of which had enough resources to build 3 machine pits and spam Defilers, Horrors, and Terminators as fast as they can be built. Then Chaos Predators.

And I still took one of them down and nearly a second. -.- Only reason I didn't get the second is because each of the armies likes to spam 2 HQs. I fought hard, meter by bloody meter, for half the map, but they wore my resources. I also killed at least 4 Daemon Princes and a Bloodthirster.

I'm either going back to Mark of Chaos where the computer doesn't cheat, or I'm going back to Easy where it's cheating can't save it.

Edited by Tale

Just got to the Imperial city in Jade empire... I must say the battle system certainly has more quirks to it and is more interactive than Kotors.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Dawn of War

Chaos attacked one of my Orc held lands. And apparently, they were 3 chaos armies, with 3 seperate bases, each of which had enough resources to build 3 machine pits and spam Defilers, Horrors, and Terminators as fast as they can be built. Then Chaos Predators.

And I still took one of them down and nearly a second. -.- Only reason I didn't get the second is because each of the armies likes to spam 2 HQs. I fought hard, meter by bloody meter, for half the map, but they wore my resources. I also killed at least 4 Daemon Princes and a Bloodthirster.

I'm either going back to Mark of Chaos where the computer doesn't cheat, or I'm going back to Easy where it's cheating can't save it.

The only thing I don't like is that the computer gets immense honour guards without holding much provinces at all, then you have for example two units of raptors, a defiler, obliterator, sorcerer and several cultists along with a smathering of marines assaulkting your base right when you arrive at a province under conflict. The computer really likes to rush early, especially as Chaos and Orks. Gorgutz against a xv-15 stealth team and a Tau Commander, it's pretty easy to predict the outcome.

Furthermore, once every province goes over 6 in their defence value, each new victory becomes sludgefest that can last over 2 hours, since the two enemy bases keep spewing out high tier units non-stop and you can hardly stop them while trying to desperately build up your defences. It's challenging, yeah, but get pretty tedious soon and if you don't have a decent-sized honour guard soon in the campaign, most of the province battles with over 6 defence rating become almost impossible. I'm stuck in a Tau campaign, becase I just can't beat Chaos with it's gigantic honour guard and a 6+ provinces. And I'm only 16 turns in.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Gorgutz against a xv-15 stealth team and a Tau Commander, it's pretty easy to predict the outcome.

In Skirmish mode, I've lost to a Tau Commander and an XV-15 stealth team countless times. For occasional lack of having anything to detect stealth. :yes:

Ynh, in the campaign the AI commanders always have detectors. Always.

I love my stealth suits though. :yes:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Hahaha! It works! C&C3 demo I mean.

It rocked (Mammoth tanks in DEMO! :lol: ) so I'll propably get the game. Too bad I couldn't play as NOD :(

I'm going to get JE tomorow. I'm hoping for top class RPG experience and I believe I'll get one

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Aren't the Zone troopers luvly? :lol:

kirottu said:

still plugging through NWN2, and believe it or not I'm trying to make a second run through TOEE (I'm at the moat house). The mods make it a little more interesting.

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

Aren't the Zone troopers luvly? :lol:

Mmmm... Zone troopers... :(

Juggernauts & snipers tactics are made of win. I love juggernauts. Oh, and remembering pitiful "nuclear missiles" of RA2 seeing power of Ion cannon was total WTF moment.

But in the end good old mammoths triumphs over everything else... :wub:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Too bad I couldn't play as NOD :)

Go into Skirmish mode. Click the dropdown arrow for race/army. Click on NOD. It won't change, but now press 'N'.

Enjoy.

It rocked (Mammoth tanks in DEMO! :woot: ) so I'll propably get the game. Too bad I couldn't play as NOD :(

You can play Nod in the skirmish. On the setup screen click on the little arrow next to GDI. Nod will look blacked out but if you click on it and then press "N" it will switch you over to Nod. :)

Dawn of War

The only thing I don't like is that the computer gets immense honour guards without holding much provinces at all, then you have for example two units of raptors, a defiler, obliterator, sorcerer and several cultists along with a smathering of marines assaulkting your base right when you arrive at a province under conflict. The computer really likes to rush early, especially as Chaos and Orks. Gorgutz against a xv-15 stealth team and a Tau Commander, it's pretty easy to predict the outcome.

Furthermore, once every province goes over 6 in their defence value, each new victory becomes sludgefest that can last over 2 hours, since the two enemy bases keep spewing out high tier units non-stop and you can hardly stop them while trying to desperately build up your defences. It's challenging, yeah, but get pretty tedious soon and if you don't have a decent-sized honour guard soon in the campaign, most of the province battles with over 6 defence rating become almost impossible. I'm stuck in a Tau campaign, becase I just can't beat Chaos with it's gigantic honour guard and a 6+ provinces. And I'm only 16 turns in.

if you don't want it to be a permanent seige, bum rush with your honor guard.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I know, I just don't like to do that. Most of my Eldar game was doing that over and over again.

Edit: Thanks, Tale. Playing as Nod was awesome. Especially the warmechs were awesome.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

Too bad I couldn't play as NOD :(

Go into Skirmish mode. Click the dropdown arrow for race/army. Click on NOD. It won't change, but now press 'N'.

Enjoy.

It rocked (Mammoth tanks in DEMO! :woot: ) so I'll propably get the game. Too bad I couldn't play as NOD :(

You can play Nod in the skirmish. On the setup screen click on the little arrow next to GDI. Nod will look blacked out but if you click on it and then press "N" it will switch you over to Nod. :)

That's devilish.

But big, big thankya to you guys :*

It's Nod time now!

*leaves teh internets and starts demo*