knights of the old republic movie

Um yeah, I dont think Rosh "Stupid" Penin is Malak, and when they say Revan was corrupted on Dantooine it goes to a scene of Jaden Korr killing Tusken Raiders on Tatooine, yeah gg. Clones = not Mandalorians. Revans tale = Only in the KotOR series not Battlefront or Jedi Academy. Meh it would be alright to some random who has no idea about any of it or played any of the Star Wars games.

:)

Hell yeah If they have Bastila/Mission/Juhanii pr0n in it

I really hope they make movie about K2 too.

Mistress and her nine handmaidens... :brows:

And they should use male exile. Otherwise there's opening for you-know-who :ph34r:

That is so horrible and hilarious at the same time :lol: (w00t)

I pitty the fool who don't have the force.

I doubt he cared really, my guess he was faving fun with academy, and what you can do with it, the battles Raven what have you. lol wow some people need to take a step back, take a breath and get away from the pc for a bit, and star wars, your losening it.

The force helps me poop better, and use lightsabers to cut my food that then turns into poop.

Yeah sure, like everyone knows their gonna mess up the Halo movies, but they wouldn't neccisarilly be bad!!! But if they did, then each game would probablly end up being a trilage. like the first one would end with Revan begining his training as a jedi. The second would end after the escaped Malak, Bastilla is captured and Revan learns who he is. and then the third would end... well hopefully the light side ending since it's supposed to be the cannoical one

Guest The Architect

I don't understand why it's so hard for some people to grasp. Their won't be a KotOR movie, end of story.

Edited by The Architect

This is some dirty stuff... Kotor has made us all forget about Princess Leia and her Gold Bikini *sniff sniff*

Force Persuade: Forget the spoiled soon to be Jedi Princess

We must focus on Padme Amidala.... unless of course your old... then you can think of Leia

on topic:

No, as I've stated before, I do not think they will make a KotOR movie, as it would make no sense.... but who knows......

okay fine, chances are, their will never be a kotor movie. ...oh well, people in order to not anger these people anymore we must give up talking about suck things, okay?

I didn't follow that..... oh well, I'm sleepy so, I probably won't follow anything...

Edited by Anakin Skywalker

I doubt he cared really, my guess he was faving fun with academy, and what you can do with it, the battles Raven what have you. lol wow some people need to take a step back, take a breath and get away from the pc for a bit, and star wars, your losening it.

Problem is that those are just moronic and BAD videos.

There's good game videos (they're called machimas, machinimas or something like that) like Red vs. Blue

They are funny and awesome. Those however are just pitiful

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Because no one from Lucas ever said their wasn't gonna be one, so that leaves the topic open for discussion, no? :)

Pff, who quotes themselves.

Problem is that those are just moronic and BAD videos.

There's good game videos (they're called machimas, machinimas or something like that) like Red vs. Blue

They are funny and awesome. Those however are just pitiful

Red vs Blue is that multiplayer Halo thingo isnt it?

They would be more likely to make a TV series out of the KOTOR games than try and make a film out of them.

And even then, it would probably be something like the KOTOR comics, with no significant appearance by the significant characters of the games, like Revan, the Exile, Kreia, and others.

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Game to movie conversions, suck.

'nuff said.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Game to movie conversions, suck.

'nuff said.

Movie to game to movie conversions suck even worse.

Think Streetfighter: The Movie: The Game, but reverse the transitions.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."