How old is Revan?

Teenage Saramago has invaded the forums.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Hey man chill don't bring me your negativism I got nothing to do with it man yo man this stuff ain't right I know I know how it's hurting you and how sometimes you feeling so strong so tough so free but you gotta forget about all that and P like I out-Saramago Saramago so don't bring me that stuff he be swinging like a gorilla on me rod I'm down with this man I'm down but you gotta see that this ain't doing the forum any good we're killing it man it gotta breath man it needs to breath and the only way it'll breath is if we get back on topic man yeah that's the right thing man Revan man and Bastila and all those other poor nerd botherers they need our support we keeping them alive man yeah as my man killer Checkbook explained and I reminisce his every word the Revan man he's 43 check for yourself open your mind man keep the flame alive.

I don't see the point of this debate...Besides if Revan is ageless, then why don't you guys start a thread:

Who is stronger, Revan or Anakin Skywalker?

since they will meet in execution of Order 66.

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

Now that's a wrinkle.

Similar to the guy in your avatar!

Yeah, but they gotta be the right kind of scars :lol:

Can you STOP using that smiley...

Look to end this "argument" about the Info being in the Datapad, I just read the entire datapad (again) and it didn't say anything about Revan's age, it was talking about DUSTIL!  NOT REVAN!

Oh yeah, Dustil is 43 then, according to Checkpoint :lol:

I don't see the point of this debate...Besides if Revan is ageless, then why don't you guys start a thread:

Who is stronger, Revan or Anakin Skywalker?

since they will meet in execution of Order 66.

Wtf, What the hell has that got anything whatsoever to do with this? Another sencelss thing for you to advertise some future of your threads that is meaningless and just a waste of time?

Oh yeah Bailey, your sig makes me scratch my head.

You're all fat.

Edited by thepixiesrock

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I guess there's like an entirely different sub-culture in this area of the forums.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Look to end this "argument" about the Info being in the Datapad, I just read the entire datapad (again) and it didn't say anything about Revan's age, it was talking about DUSTIL!  NOT REVAN!

Oh yeah, Dustil is 43 then, according to Checkpoint ;)

Well I wouldn't be suprised, Carth is an old Fart.... :D :joy: