Merry Christmas Everybody

Diego Varen

Guest The Architect
Merry Christmas Architect. I wonder if you have the same Avatar at LF. And thanks for the welcome.

I just changed my avatar today. On this forum I mean. :-

Edited by The Architect

Merry Christmas Architect. I wonder if you have the same Avatar at LF. And thanks for the welcome.

I just changed my avatar today. On this forum I mean. :-

Do you think you'll change it on LF too? Also Architect, which Forum do you visit more? LF or Obsidian? I, overall visit LF more, but Obsidian is second.

Edited by Diego Varen

Guest The Architect
Do you think you'll change it on LF too? Also Architect, which Forum do you visit more? LF or Obsidian? I, overall visit LF more, but Obsidian is second.

I visit Obsidian more. LF is pretty good though. Although I was never aware of it before, not until Jediphile told me he left these forums for good and joined LF. The only reason I joined LF in the first place was because Jediphile did. He no longer posts here anymore. :-

Both forums are good, but IMO, Obsidian is better. Besides, LF IMO is only decent because Jediphile posts there. Without him, LF would just be meh. Of course, no offence to you, or any other poster there. You are :cool: too.

And no, I can't change my avatar on LF. I'll leave the one I've got there.

Edited by The Architect

@Sand: Eh, correction:

1. Horatio Caine*, not Horatio Kaine (Which of course, language translation, if that's the case, ignore it)

2 and 3 are spoilers, so read at your own risk.

2. Eh, Horatio Caine is not in CSI: Coruscant, but in CSI: Nar Shaddaa. Revan replaced Horatio Caine.

3. As RSM mentioned before, Nihilus is in CSI: Coruscant, which is Dr. Gilbert Grissom.

@Everyone: Thank you for your welcome.

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

Wait, your fanfic is a merge of CSI and KOtOR?

Not to insult you, but isn't that like the most insane mix in existence? Not that fanfics are a good thing to begin with.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Wait, your fanfic is a merge of CSI and KOtOR?

Not to insult you, but isn't that like the most insane mix in existence? Not that fanfics are a good thing to begin with.

No, none taken.

Eh, I'm not proud for this. I know it's mixing...I don't force you to take a look, but, eh, up to you.

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

• 2 weeks later...

BLIZZARD.

I HAVE TO FLY ON SATURDAY YOU MOTHER****ING WEATHER. SPARE ME.

Actually, I might be happier if the flight gets snowed in and I don't have to go, since I'm not a big fan of my family and all. But the weather might clear up by then. I don't want to have to deal with DIA, regardless.