Merry Christmas Everybody

Diego Varen

Oh, yeah, Thanks, Pottsie. I see you changed your "location" with me. you have my gratitude...

Oh, yeah, merry Xmas, folks.

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

Oh, yeah, Thanks, Pottsie. I see you changed your "location" with me. you have my gratitude...

Oh, yeah, merry Xmas, folks.

Yes. Yes I have. And I believe that you're Post Count is catching up with me too. Anyway, has anyone noticed that this Thread was named after Slade's Merry Christmas Everybody? And thanks for the welcomes everyone. My first day here was great. But I'm still online for a while.

That's because if you post here, the strange thing is the post count doesn't go up...

[sorry for replying so late as my fingers are numb due to cold.]

Edited by CSI: Nihilus

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

That's because if you post in off topic zone in the General Discussion, the post count doesn't go up...

I do know that, but still, I need to post more in the TSL part of this Forum.

Trying to...And eh, Diego Varen and my friend, RevanSithMaster, came to the forum. Welcome him...

That's because if you post in off topic zone in the General Discussion, the post count doesn't go up...

I do know that, but still, I need to post more in the TSL part of this Forum.

Trying to...And eh, Diego Varen and my friend, RevanSithMaster, came to the forum. Welcome him...

I've PM'd him to this Thread.

Late on the wagon, but welcome to the both of you.

I don't have them all, but did post most of the Exile heads from Kotor2 in a couple zip files, in this directory. Another good place to look for or ask would be here, in their Fan Art discussion area.

Or, if you have the PC versions of the games, you can get the KSE editor and use it to put different "skins" on your party members and take your own screenshots, tho I'm not sure that's exactly what you're thinking of.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Late on the wagon, but welcome to the both of you.

I don't have them all, but did post most of the Exile heads from Kotor2 in a couple zip files, in this directory. Another good place to look for or ask would be here, in their Fan Art discussion area.

Or, if you have the PC versions of the games, you can get the KSE editor and use it to put different "skins" on your party members and take your own screenshots, tho I'm not sure that's exactly what you're thinking of.

I think you mean three of us, LadyCrimson. Thanks for the links anyway.

*bows* To all three. :)

I was gettting the urls and typing while new posts were being made. :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

CSI: Nihilus?

Now I got visions of Horatio Kaine doing his scenes and fighting crime while speaking like Nihilus. :)

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

You know, Star Wars and Christmas should never ever go together for they brought us the ultimate dark side torture! The Star Wars Christmas Special!

ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH! The horror! :aiee:

:huh:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Also WOT posts don't count in the ticker over there <

if it did hades post count would be horrendus.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Thanks. This question might be stupid and noobish, but I've forgotten how to edit Posts in this Forum. Could someone remind me?

p_edit.gif button at the bottom right of your posts.

NOTE: You can edit a post for a limited time after its made - an hour I think.

So that's why it doesn't show up all the time. Thanks and thanks for all the welcomes.