i'm kinda puzzled by this...

XoXAlexOxO

They probably did it to keep you out, and they knew you'd be hard pressed to find some friends.

Oho zing!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

On topic: I have absolutely no idea. At any rate, with 50 invites per-user these days, it's practically a free-for-all. Gone are the days when each current member only had 2-3 invites, and you could sell (exchange) them on a website for useful trinkets :p. I remember exchanging an invite for a 1-month (3-month? I forget) Xbox Live free-trial key.

I once had a nasty virus in my Gmail account, it mailed itself to people in my address book and people in cc lists that included me. It was rather embarrassing as the subject title was of an adult nature. I deleted the account and never used gmail again. :p

Edited by Surreptishus

I once had a nasty virus in my Gmail account, it mailed itself to people in my address book and people in cc lists that included me. It was rather embarrassing as the subject title was of an adult nature. I deleted the account and never used gmail again. :(

that sucks :) , i've never had anything like that happen to me *knocks on wood* :unsure:

I once had a nasty virus in my Gmail account, it mailed itself to people in my address book and people in cc lists that included me. It was rather embarrassing as the subject title was of an adult nature. I deleted the account and never used gmail again. :)

I had a friend that had something similar happen with his MSN Messenger account. It would send messages to everyone on his contact list at least once a day. <_<

I once had a nasty virus in my Gmail account, it mailed itself to people in my address book and people in cc lists that included me. It was rather embarrassing as the subject title was of an adult nature. I deleted the account and never used gmail again. :)

Damn, that like sucks. Well I never used gmail for personal use..

I helped this rich kid in school way back then and he gave me an invite.

One of the best internet things to ever happen to me.

That said, if you want an invite, feel free to PM me about it.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I want one, but who should I PM? My old internet pal Muso, or my new internet friend Alex?

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I want one, but who should I PM?  My old internet pal Muso, or my new internet friend Alex?

You mean the smelly finn or the hot blonde? Yeah. Tough decision.

Because all avatars are true to life.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Had you checked her website you'd know that in her case it's true.

I'm sorry you're not a stalker too.