What are you playing now?

Darque

Oh christ.

Yes - since then, I've installed Star Wars Racer, and Duke 3D-con-high-res pack. I am a massive, bloated nerd, and I ain't even talkin' concrete bod.

I haven't seen roadmaps-for-eyes like that since the club scene ...

Roadmap-eyes exude charm; reminiscing of trots through Adelaide's club scene sort of hints at a greater problem. You have failed your nerd duties. Shoo.

Of course, Adelaide's an uncertainty - but I love the way it sounds.

Edited by Baley

Does anyone else find it increasingly hard to understand anything Baley posts anymore?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Played Vanguard open beta a bit more, seems like it will be a solid MMO. Class variety and world size are plusses, and the graphics CAN be excellent. I say "can" because the game is still not optimized well, and there are some major clipping issues. I'm not sure if they really expect this game to be ready by January, but I'd say it's still another 6 months away from being solid.

I'm only at level 5, so I haven't made my judgements on the actual gameplay.

I haven't seen roadmaps-for-eyes like that since the club scene ...

Roadmap-eyes exude charm; reminiscing of trots through Adelaide's club scene sort of hints at a greater problem. You have failed your nerd duties. Shoo.

Of course, Adelaide's an uncertainty - but I love the way it sounds.

Gold Coast and Sydney would be more accurate. (Adelaide: ha! The city of churches.)

I'm writing pretentious humbug - of course, I also try to do so playfully, and not seriously. Eeh. In reality - I'm really really bored. Obviously - and painfully so.

Painful is such an apt adjective ... :p

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Kingdom Hearts 2

Actually I'm helping my wife when she runs into a snag.

Last night we finally beat the Reaper boss in Port Royale, which was probably the toughest most frustrating enemy so far in the game.

It's a long fight that requires a lot of running around and we would exchange the controller to "rest". I ended up being the one to actually land the killing blow, in Master Form and I must say it was one of the most satisfying gaming experiences I've had in looong time.

:)

Wait till you get to the ending episodes. It's a great game, brilliant design.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

We've played a bit more Neverwinter Nights 2 in co-op over the 'net. I must say that it's a bit.. boring. Even in co-op! I mean, WHY does the game have to pause every character whenever someone initiates a dialogue or a cut scene? I can be strolling around on the far left of a map when my cousin suddenly initiates a useless dialogue with a farmer on the far right of the map. What happens is that my game just stops and I see this grayed out conversation take place in the top left corner of my screen. But since I'm so far away, I don't actually see which dialogue choices my cousin is choosing! I only see the replies pop up in the log window in the bottom left corner! And Neverwinter Nights 2 is 90% waiting in dialogue windows and 10% the rest of the game. It gets pretty dull whenever you enter a city and you're out looking for side quests and stuff. Especially since it's my cousin who has the verbal skills (my rogue is only good at bluffing)..

We're only up to Highcliff so far, but I really hope there's something left in this game that can keep my interest. I don't know exactly what's wrong, but the game is starting to feel like a chore instead of a game. There's so much waiting.. Waiting in dialogues, waiting for the automatic combat to finish, waiting for the loading to finish even when you enter just a tiny one-room house. And there's really no player skill needed in this game. You're just clicking on every character you meet, clicking on every enemy you need to fight and playing dress-up doll with your character. This game sure could use some voice-chatting capabilities.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Someone else might have mentioned it before. I don't think I have though. I did mention that it was a nuisance that I couldn't enter a house without teleporting my cousin to me.. And I've mentioned that I don't have many options in battle yet.. Those points might vaguely resemble my latest gripe, I don't know.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Was playing GTA: San Andreas, but I got to the part where learning to fly is required to further the game, and I just can't get the hang of it.

Otherwise, I'm trying out the first NWN custom module (Tragedy in Tragidor?). Noticed a few bugs here and there, and a lot of bad punctuation, but it seems to be designed relatively well. Last part I played was the goblin caves, which were exceedingly difficult for my 6th level barbarian. They don't stop coming.

So, after that whole Just Cause mistake, i went right out and got Zelda: The Twilight Princess, and have been playing that all week. I'm at the Zora temple place, but I think I might give the game a break for a few days, because I really don't enjoy the dungeons enough to do a few of them in a short ammount of time, if that makes any sense.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'm enjoying the Vanguard diplomacy stuff. It's basically a card game. I'm not sure how sophisticated in can get, seems a bit simple but it is a fun diversion from "kill 7 frogs".

I'm also really torn on WoW. I've been playing here and there to level my character to 55. I preordered the expansion, but I'm not very excited about it. It feels like old news at this point, and I'm not sure if the expansion will really reinvigorate me. I'm much more excited to play Vanguard because it's a new experience, but I don't really see myself playing two MMO's. Vanguard also doesn't run too well on my PC.

I've got both pre-ordered, but I'm really thinking of cancelling one or the other.

So, after that whole Just Cause mistake, i went right out and got Zelda: The Twilight Princess, and have been playing that all week.  I'm at the Zora temple place, but I think I might give the game a break for a few days, because I really don't enjoy the dungeons enough to do a few of them in a short ammount of time, if that makes any sense.

cube or wii?

I'm enjoying the Vanguard diplomacy stuff.  It's basically a card game.  I'm not sure how sophisticated in can get, seems a bit simple but it is a fun diversion from "kill 7 frogs".

I'm also really torn on WoW.  I've been playing here and there to level my character to 55.  I preordered the expansion, but I'm not very excited about it.  It feels like old news at this point, and I'm not sure if the expansion will really reinvigorate me.  I'm much more excited to play Vanguard because it's a new experience, but I don't really see myself playing two MMO's.  Vanguard also doesn't run too well on my PC.

I've got both pre-ordered, but I'm really thinking of cancelling one or the other.

Most betas don't run particularly well on many people's PC's. Lack of optimization or because of in house servers, take your pick.

I just started trying Vanguard out, myself, yesterday. I like the Blood Mage, time to try the Necromancer and Rogue.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Geometry Wars

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Most betas don't run particularly well on many people's PC's.  Lack of optimization or because of in house servers, take your pick.

I just started trying Vanguard out, myself, yesterday.  I like the Blood Mage, time to try the Necromancer and Rogue.

Yeah, I'm hoping the retail runs a great deal better. I've got a pretty solid PC, so I expect to be able to run it on balanced at a good clip. Currently I jump between 10-30 fps, depending on where I am. Certain things are awesome about the game, others are so-so. It seems like a much slower progression than any MMO out right now.