What you couldn't do/say in KotOR II...

Guest The Architect

Guest The Architect
To the Architect: Have you heard of Vore? Just say, Disciple+Sarclacc Pit= Star Wars Vore

Btw Vore is the enjoyment of seeing a people, animal, or thing being eaten or envenlopment by a creature.

Rancor and the Sarlacc can be consider at part of Star Wars Vore.

another pointless post made by DeathScepter...........

Well, now I know what vore is. I had never heard of it before strangely enough, but anyway, it's not like (in fictional terms) that I would enjoy watching a character (whether it be a person or animal) being eaten or shrouded by a creature. It's not something that I find disturbing or enjoyable, but in Disciple's case, it would be quite amusing to watch him scream in pain as he is slowly devoured by a creature. Evidently I'm not the only one that thinks that. :wacko::wacko:

Edited by The Architect

Disciple does have potential but he needs to Break out of his mold.

Humm, Thinking to myself(that is scary) That Disciple could be redeem himself in Kotor 3.

All of the NPC of Kotor 2 have potential to be 1,000 times better than they are.

Same for Kotor 1 characters.

Comes to Truly Enjoyable Npc of Kotor 2 is Kreia, I will love to have her as my Jedi Master due to her insightful lectures.

As for Bastila, As teacher she sucks, but as a friend and a girlfriend, she is alright for a NPC.

Also Bastila is better looking than Kreia...........So maybe I would pay attention in Revan's case.

Then again, I would pull an Atton and get slap a half dozen comes to Bastila

*slaps himself into reality*

To me, Kotor 2's main strength is Kreia. So I was sad when she dies at the end of Kotor 2.

Comes to True Jedi Master Archtypes, Kreia and Jolee are much better than the Jedi Council.

I don't like the Jedi Council as a whole.....

I would feed them to the Sarlacc pit.

Edited by DeathScepter

"Right Kreia, I've had it with you. You think I'm gonna hurt so bad if I try to kill you? Well, how about if I die. You think I don't have the guts to turn this light saber on myself? Yeah, you keep watchin' and preachin' and see where it leads to... but y'know, if I'm gonna die, I'm gonna damn well take you with me. I'll stab you first." :(

Or...

"Atris... I love you." *snicker*

"Oh... Exile... is it true..."

"All these years..."

"Oh... Exile..."

"Can I have my lightsaber back?"

"I've been keeping it for you!"/"That's all you came here for?!"

*kiss*/*stab*

:p

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

the ability to actually have a good sized battle on Dantooine would be nice... rather than "basic cutscene and cut down the numbers you fight INSIDE"

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

There wasn't much recruiting of people involved in the Dantooine battle. Only about five NPCs were allowed to join in against the mercs and Azkul. Suffice in saying that it was more like a group. Not quite a war as much as like fight between Republic and SF Sith warships back in first game towards end of story.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

It was cool to turn force sensitives into Jedi or Dark Jedi. But it ended there. For light side, where's the continued instruction? For dark, where's the continued manipulation and corruption? Also, if you turn to the dark side, why are the companions staying true to their original ideals? Finally, getting the 3 ladies into my sleep chamber would have been nice.

Actually, what I'd have liked most in K2 is to make those ****ing Jedi masters listen to reason, just for _once_. Or having the option to cut all three down at once. Maybe both.

Oh, and some stuff about Atris from the Jedi masters would have been nice too. Yeah, Atris is alive. Oh, okay.

--

"So this is your new master now, Exile."

"Uh. No? She's just some old woman who tagged along for the ride."

"We can sense no deception."

"You must make a choice, Exile - her or us."

"I choose you, Master Vrook!"

*battle ensues with Kreia and she runs off*

"So uh, it seems we were wrong about you exile. Um, yeah. So now, you gotta go save the galaxy."

"Bah."

"You were not right Exile, war is never the answer."

"Shut it, Vrook. I am right."

"Maybe he has a point..."

"Violence is the way of the sith!"

"Yet, you were going to cut me off from the force."

"Okay, I admit it. I'm a hypocrite."

_game crashes_

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Guest The Architect

I actually liked Kreia. Sure, she talks a lot, she's annoying and she's an old hag, but I did agree with her main point which was that to truly understand the Force, one must not submit himself/herself to one side of the Force, but instead, learn and embrace both sides of the Force.

I agree with her that the teachings of the Jedi and the Sith are both flawed, I agree with her that the Jedi code doesn't hold all the answers and I also agree with her that the Jedi Masters were bigoted, short-sighted fools who refused to accept that their teachings had a lot to do with the causes of the Jedi Civil War.

So, what's my point? My point is. Down with the Kreia haters! Boo! "The arrogance." :D :bat:

Dyan, why wait until Dantooine to kill the Jedi Masters? Kill them before that, one by one, like I did. The way I saw it, the only way the Jedi Masters could redeem themselves from their arrogance was through death, so that's where I came in. :bat:

Edited by The Architect

I could almost imagine how Sidious would be so unsith-like at all. Just watching third movie RotS is enough to see how sith lord is close to anything but scary or fearsome. Have to say that Kreia is indeed more agreeable in quite a few ways.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

I actually liked Kreia. Sure, she talks a lot, she's annoying and she's an old hag, but I did agree with her main point which was that to truly understand the Force, one must not submit himself/herself to one side of the Force, but instead, learn and embrace both sides of the Force.

So, what's my point? My point is. Down with the Kreia haters! Boo! "The arrogance."  :D  :bat:

Agreed.

Dyan, why wait until Dantooine to kill the Jedi Masters? Kill them before that, one by one, like I did. The way I saw it, the only way the Jedi Masters could redeem themselves from their arrogance was through death, so that's where I came in.  :devil:

Because any assassin can take them down one by one. True power is forcing them to accept your view as truth, while they were in the wrong, despairing in that knowledge and accepting death as a mercy. Taking all three down at once and proving once and for all that you are more powerful - that is better than one at a time ;).

Okay, so my character was on a power rush. :shifty: ^_^ But who doesn't enjoy killing arrogant Jedi? :blink:

Actually, what I'd have liked most in K2 is to make those ****ing Jedi masters listen to reason, just for _once_. Or having the option to cut all three down at once. Maybe both.

Oh, and some stuff about Atris from the Jedi masters would have been nice too. Yeah, Atris is alive. Oh, okay.

--

"So this is your new master now, Exile."

"Uh. No? She's just some old woman who tagged along for the ride."

"We can sense no deception."

"You must make a choice, Exile - her or us."

"I choose you, Master Vrook!"

*battle ensues with Kreia and she runs off*

"So uh, it seems we were wrong about you exile. Um, yeah. So now, you gotta go save the galaxy."

"Bah."

"You were not right Exile, war is never the answer."

"Shut it, Vrook. I am right."

"Maybe he has a point..."

"Violence is the way of the sith!"

"Yet, you were going to cut me off from the force."

"Okay, I admit it. I'm a hypocrite."

_game crashes_

well it made me smile at least, but yeah the council is blinded by the fact that they think there always right. Despit what they say you when they are just a single person. Like El gave the opnion that the jedi council, would actully listen to reason but what do you know. they keeped repating the same mistakes as the past, so blinded by there own sense of right wrong unable to see the treat for what it is.

Jedi Master Altena Windwalker

Pub 9 Elder Jedi, Star Wars Galaxies: Nurf of the Jedi

"We are oft to blame in this--'tis too much proved. --that with devotion's visage and pious action...we do suger o'er the devil himself. " - V

"Spelling errors in my post, oh noes! I'm Japanese and English is not primery language plus I'm dyslexic.

Guest The Architect
Because any assassin can take them down one by one. True power is forcing them to accept your view as truth, while they were in the wrong, despairing in that knowledge and accepting death as a mercy. Taking all three down at once and proving once and for all that you are more powerful - that is better than one at a time :huh:.

Okay, so my character was on a power rush.  :huh:  ^_^  But who doesn't enjoy killing arrogant Jedi? :blink:

But, taking down all three Jedi Masters at once doesn't prove that their teachings were wrong. I killed them one by one, because I knew what they were going to try and do to me if they united on Dantooine.

But, taking down all three Jedi Masters at once doesn't prove that their teachings were wrong. I killed them one by one, because I knew what they were going to try and do to me if they united on Dantooine.

Their teachings were not going to war, right? Taking them all on at once proves conflict strengthens. It still would have been nice to have had the option to cut them all down at once.

Guest The Architect
Their teachings were not going to war, right? Taking them all on at once proves conflict strengthens. It still would have been nice to have had the option to cut them all down at once.

Yeah, I agree. It would have been nice to have had the option of cutting them all down at once.

I thought the Exile already proved that conflict strengthens.

I like Kriea, and I didn't want to kill her.

That's what I thought too, and yes, I didn't want to kill Kreia either.

I've always wanted to ask Atton to tell me about his background a little more specific, and with that i mean i want to know what he did before the Mandalorian wars.

Yeah... something like that  :rolleyes:. Can't remember anything else at the moment.  :ermm:

I got Atton to tell me about his past after I started to train him as a Sith Lord,

A lot of bad things led his way, like killing jedi left and right, I can't remember a whole lot more...been a while since I have played kotor2. -_-

Use your aggressive feelings...let the hate flow through you.

I've always wanted to ask Atton to tell me about his background a little more specific, and with that i mean i want to know what he did before the Mandalorian wars.

Yeah... something like that  :(. Can't remember anything else at the moment.  :p

I got Atton to tell me about his past after I started to train him as a Sith Lord,

A lot of bad things led his way, like killing jedi left and right, I can't remember a whole lot more...been a while since I have played kotor2. :)

that was during the Jedi civil war... AFTER the Mandalorian wars.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Hmm.. what I'd like to do is play a female exile and take handmaiden along. Yes, I know there's a mod that allows you to do that, but I mean, implimented as a proper feature. *sigh*. Not that Disciple is *that* bad.. (well, compared to G0T0) but still.

And that hack-slash near the end during Traya core? It'd be nice if they didn't actually impede your progress but gave you the respect that's due.

Yeah... something like that  :). Can't remember anything else at the moment.  :*

A lot of bad things led his way, like killing jedi left and right, I can't remember a whole lot more...been a while since I have played kotor2. ;)

that was during the Jedi civil war... AFTER the Mandalorian wars.

before that he was an officer of the republic

IB1OsQq.png

Guest The Architect
I wish I could have slain the handmaidan...I always dislike her... :p

Well, there's no reason why we shouldn't have been allowed to kill the Handmaiden. I'd probably kill her too if I had the option to, but only because I like to role-play as a greedy, rude, arrogant, bloodthirsty, evil, selfish character. :p

Hmm.. what I'd like to do is play a female exile and take handmaiden along. Yes, I know there's a mod that allows you to do that, but I mean, implimented as a proper feature. *sigh*. Not that Disciple is *that* bad.. (well, compared to G0T0) but still.

And that hack-slash near the end during Traya core? It'd be nice if they didn't actually impede your progress but gave you the respect that's due.

Same idea here. Game lacks flexibility with this. Besides, having Disciple with a male Exile isn't exactly unKotoR-like considering that second game can be complex with character backgrounds and stories. Original KotOR did have bit of that to greater extent.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

I wish I could have slain the handmaidan...I always dislike her... :blink:

Well, there's no reason why we shouldn't have been allowed to kill the Handmaiden. I'd probably kill her too if I had the option to, but only because I like to role-play as a greedy, rude, arrogant, bloodthirsty, evil, selfish character. :)

Yeah I know how you feel...it's fun playing around with their emotions... :devil:

Use your aggressive feelings...let the hate flow through you.

Guest The Architect
Same idea here. Game lacks flexibility with this. Besides, having Disciple with a male Exile isn't exactly unKotoR-like considering that second game can be complex with character backgrounds and stories. Original KotOR did have bit of that to greater extent.

I disagree. Every KotOR II character (even GO-TO) had interesting back stories, except for the Disciple. I believe they were better than the back stories of most of your party members in KotOR. It's just that due to the development time, the influence system and the way the characters KotOR II back stories were told, it only seems that the characters had better back stories in KotOR.

They didn't if you ask me. The difference between K1 and K2 with your party members is that in K1, your party members spoon fed you their back stories. If K2 took the same approach that K1 did (and I'm glad they didn't) then I'm sure that most people would appreciate the back stories of KotOR II's characters more.

Yeah I know how you feel...it's fun playing around with their emotions... :x

That's right. I cannot understand why some people refuse to play as DS in both KotOR games. Although the DS formula of role-playing in the KotOR games are rather clich

Edited by The Architect