Anyone looking forward to FF12?

Azure79

Could everyone who hates/dislikes FF get the heck out of this thread. I sure as hell don't want any uninformed snide comments from you.

As for 12, I'm sure that I'll eventually play the thing, since Vagrant Story-fighting and FF-art direction coupled with the attention to detail Squenix usually does, does give FF12 a certain shine. Not to mention that FFs 6 through 10 have been very very good games.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

"Everything I've read about it says its the best FF yet, so I'll definitely have a look to see if its better than 6. "

Eh? That's pretty much the hype for every FF that is about to be released.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"Everything I've read about it says its the best FF yet, so I'll definitely have a look to see if its better than 6. "

But no other FF game got a perfect score in famitsu.

And FF8 sucked ass. I started reading EGM solely based on the fact that they were the only mag to give it a bad review.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

What's sad is, the game is being released on 10/31, which is the same day Neverwinter Nights 2 gets released. As much as I want to play NWN2, FFXII takes precedence over any game coming out, at least for me anyways. It's probably going to be a dust collector for a month or so.

I am considering getting a PS 2 and getting all the released Final Fantasy games for it. From the local gaming store it would only cost a total around $250.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

So it's on par with Nintendogs, whoopdeedoo.

This still makes me groan.

art-018.jpg

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

So it's on par with Nintendogs, whoopdeedoo.

.....and Zelda: Ocarina of Time, The Wind Waker, Vagrant Story and Soul Calibur. All great games, mind you. I never played Nintendogs so I'm not going give Famitsu any crap for giving it a perfect score but after checking out Gamerankings.com, it seems Nintendogs received quite a few good scores from other publications, not just Famitsu. In fact, Gamespot.com, which rarely gives a game a 9 or better, gave Nintendogs a 9.1.

Final Fantasy 8 was awesome.

Game over.

I enjoyed FF8 except for a few things - "Drawing" magic from your enemies, Guardian Force summons and the "grade" system at the Academy. Drawing magic was probably the most annoying thing out of all the FF games I played, even more so than watching the lengthy summons over and over. FF8 had a good story and the soundtrack was the best of the series.

Final Fantasy 8 was awesome.

Game over.

I enjoyed FF8 except for a few things - "Drawing" magic from your enemies, Guardian Force summons and the "grade" system at the Academy. Drawing magic was probably the most annoying thing out of all the FF games I played, even more so than watching the lengthy summons over and over. FF8 had a good story and the soundtrack was the best of the series.

Those flaws, despite being what they are, probably made FF8's final boss the most enjoyable one in the series for me. Since I had barely drawn any magic and was relying too much on summons, it was really neat to have the roles reversed as the GF's were being decimated and put on the role of last-minute shields for my characters, as I tried to actually deal damage with the limited amount of magic I had - all while the boss was destroying my magic *and* stats at the same time. In that context, having the extra boss forms was pretty neat. That redeemed the game's battle system for me.

I would not, in a million years, replay it, though.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Interesting that you used the term "chick". Beastiality doesn't do it for me, either male or female. But thanks for trying.

That appears to be a woman with a cute bunny costume on. Doesn't look like an animal to me or a rabbit for that matter but you go on believing what you think it to be.

Edited by Setzer