The Music Thread - Currently Listening To

Darque

The Lou Gutman Project - Baley's Blues

I hear the guitarist for these guys is a bit of a recluse. They say he lives in some Buddhist temple in the mountains of Singapore, and only comes down to buy new strings.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

That's the only way for a true guitarist to live. Guitarjutsu, ya know. Or perhaps guitarkido.

Turmion K

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Steve Earle - Devil's Right Hand

My very first pistol was a cap and ball Colt

Shoots as fast as lightnin' but she loads a mite slow

She loads a mite slow, and soon I found out

She can get you into trouble but she can't get you out

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

The Lou Gutman Project - Baley's Blues

I hear the guitarist for these guys is a bit of a recluse. They say he lives in some Buddhist temple in the mountains of Singapore, and only comes down to buy new strings.

That's just a rumor. The real guitarist is dead, on the inside.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Kairo - Gothic 3 OST

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Think About It - The most memorable, interesting, hell: smooth Snoop Dogg track since Doggystyle ruled the world, charts, and whatever else you folks might wanna interject.

Preach it.

Primordial - The Gathering Wilderness

kirottu said:

The singer from NOX is hot!

The songs themselves range from standard Eurovision fare to mid 90's eurodance. The videos wouldnt be out of place in the funny vids thread.

If you want better quality songs ask me, these videos are both bad in sound and movie quality. I will PM you some links to DL them.

But you have to know these are above average videos her in hungary. Nearly no movies or series uses the average films to record things like the other nations, we use more cheaper ones, and those are really bad. Also creating music videos is something new here, noone can really create them yet. (and yeah I know the most... interesting one is 'szeretem')

The songs themself are a combination of modern and folklore, a way of taking the past, our history and culture into the 21st century.

PS: next time I see her i mention her that she has a new fan :shifty:

IB1OsQq.png

Moonsorrow - Hiidenpelto ja Elivagar 2

\,,/ *mosh so much*

kirottu said:

Soundgarden - Blow up the outside world

Because my friends are more and more succesful at de-highbrowing me.

kirottu said: