TV: Heroes

Gfted1

It is very obvious that there will be a showdown between Peter and Sylar. They both absorb powers in some way and are both learning to use them.

When they face off next it will be one heck of a fight. The $$$ episode for sure! =]

I just hope we don't see a horrible Dragonball Z type fight like in that last Matrix movie.

What I don't get is how they end last weeks episode the way they did, then not even mention it this week.

Good episode though.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

What I don't get is how they end last weeks episode the way they did, then not even mention it this week.

Good episode though.

They showed a clip on Entertainment tonight. Ted goes nuts and seems to blow up Claire's house with everyone inside. :)

Eh?

Nevermind, dont tell me. I'll see it tonight.

Edited by Gfted1

Good episode though.

They showed a clip on Entertainment tonight. Ted goes nuts and seems to blow up Claire's house with everyone inside. :thumbsup:

Eh?

Nevermind, dont tell me. I'll see it tonight.

This episode is all about Claire and Mr Bennet. With Ted and Matt along for the ride. No Peter and Isaac, which I found odd after how they left last week.

Edited by Oerwinde
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

The overall story arc has multiple threads. Each of which has developed to the point where they each deserve their own fully dedicated episode.

Personally, I found the Bennet household stand-off the most gripping scene out of all that happened last week. The most recent episode delivered an awesome resolution to that apparent cliffhanger. The scene in the house was a lot better than the end of X-Men 3 (but that is a)not saying much and b)I really disliked the characters by the end of the film).

Its funny that the early to mid 90's were black and white. That era seems like yesterday to me...

Wow, outstanding episode. By the end there I was feeling bad for HRG.

I wonder if the Hatain completely removed all knowledge of Claires existance or just where she may run to.

He clearly loves her like his own. And the previews for next week! Hiro gets his sword and we meet the big boss.

What happened to Wireless in last nights episode? IIRC, she was with Matt and Ted when they stormed HRG's house at the end of last weeks episode but this week she wasnt anywhere to be seen.

@Kor: I got the impression it was a mental power akin to Matt's ability to mindread.

Wireless abandoned Matt and Sparky to go after the real power in the Company. She figured HRG was small cheese. This was explained in last week's online comic.

As for HRGs partner, I'm going to have to go on the assumption she's a shapeshifter or something. I just rewatched the preview and saw something a little weird when

Simone

opens her jacket.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Wireless abandoned Matt and Sparky to go after the real power in the Company. She figured HRG was small cheese. This was explained in last week's online comic.

*shakes fist*

You know, I have every single one downloaded and stored yet havent read any of them.

As for HRGs partner, I'm going to have to go on the assumption she's a shapeshifter or something. I just rewatched the preview and saw something a little weird when

Simone

opens her jacket.

Oh yeah, I forgot about

Simone being back!

What did you see?

Not much, just that

while she's standing up, she's also lying on a bed behind herself

. I took a picture of off my teevee.

imgp0276ht8.th.jpg

and yes, I realize that by posting the pic I don't really need the spoiler tags

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

hrg_gun.gif

Claude: "Hey lets go get a burger and then mayb-"

Bennet: "Whoops!"

lol!

So it did misfire. Or was it a remote?

Because of the smoke, I thought HRG was shot through when I first saw these images.

Then my mind raced a bit and I thought... Maybe he has powers too! The power to shoot bullets out of his body! :)

I think this is one of my best yet. :(

Not much, just that

while she's standing up, she's also lying on a bed behind herself

. I took a picture of off my teevee.

imgp0276ht8.th.jpg

and yes, I realize that by posting the pic I don't really need the spoiler tags

That's a big assumption that is her behind her. Looks more like Isaac.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

right. Isaac just chooses to wear the same tan coat and light blue shirt for fun. Maybe it was a remnant of some couples' shopping trip before Peter came in the picture.

Simone: "Look Isaac! His and her matching outfits! Give me some money"

Isaac: " But I need this coin for my junk!"

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

right. Isaac just chooses to wear the same tan coat and light blue shirt for fun. Maybe it was a remnant of some couples' shopping trip before Peter came in the picture.

Simone: "Look Isaac! His and her matching outfits! Give me some money"

Isaac: " But I need this coin for my junk!"

I see the blue, now. All I saw when I looked at it was a white shirt, which is something Isaac wears a lot of.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."